1,000,000 Post Thread

Nothing just took a dump, flushed twice, have you received it :LOL3:
 
Yes he gets such a cute concerned look on his face when I scream out in pain
 
It’s terrible here in North America if you don’t work it’s off to the curb with you
 
...
GDEgQif.png
 
Ha ha they’re having hissy fits over at the BC :LOL3: @Lily exactly how many idiots do you OWN over there omg everyyyyyyday lololol and blggly tard is a coming all 4 feet of em. :LOL: he wants to read what the peido @Breakfall has to say :OhGawd:
 
Being a person of sound-ish mind I happen to find it fascinating and incredibly funny how Lily has the right side of the internet angry LOLOL my good man you must admit it’s a very funny thing LOL
 
Lily hasn’t even logged on this morning yet there 2 days of reading about here all from just today AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
X I've had the dubious honour of posting alongside the Honduran hog for several years and I genuinely say that she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.