What is going on here===???? Why is my houseboy @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© red??? And I am blue???
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jun 30, 2024 #173,281 What is going on here===???? Why is my houseboy @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© red??? And I am blue???
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 30, 2024 #173,284 Crazy things be happening, DILFO buddy
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,875 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 30, 2024 #173,285 Ima supporter why I not red???
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 30, 2024 #173,286 I was thinking about @Lily 's spicy melons yesterday
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Jun 30, 2024 #173,288 Ken is DiLF's houseboy, BARBIE HOUSE
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 30, 2024 #173,289 I need more lemonade
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 30, 2024 #173,290 this shit's addictive
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jun 30, 2024 #173,291 @Admin. we need to go to TEAM RED!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jun 30, 2024 #173,292 I see Gayity is also blue! WTF!!!
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Jun 30, 2024 #173,293 Barbie dream house is PINK dammit
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Jun 30, 2024 #173,294 SUMMER OF RED... Red is to encourage upgrades to help site from evil bankers. THATS IT.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Jun 30, 2024 #173,295 August 15th all Red members will go back to Gold.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Jun 30, 2024 #173,297 confession: Iam not an evil banker
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jun 30, 2024 #173,299 You ain't got enough fingers to show us how old you're turning...
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 30, 2024 #173,300 She farts dust
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 30, 2024 #173,301 Sometimes she do’s fudgey farts all like BLURPppp
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 1, 2024 #173,302 Hi guise, another day …
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jul 1, 2024 #173,303 Wait...so because I'm blue now I have to donate to get my gold color back?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jul 1, 2024 #173,304 Wait...so because I'm blue now I have to donate more to get my gold color back?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 1, 2024 #173,305 The Jews are running the place
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 1, 2024 #173,306 Biggly brownandroundtard is jizzing himself over the current situation ha ha ha
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jul 1, 2024 #173,307 What do you mean?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 1, 2024 #173,308 Good morning
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 1, 2024 #173,309 Bunch of blue commoners!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jul 1, 2024 #173,310 I'm just trying to figure this bullshit out.