1,000,000 Post Thread

Lebanon beef bologna is the bees knees. A Pennsyltucky favorite.
We don’t have that here, we have something called blue ribbon bologna and a beef one by maple leaf foods
 
I think it’s funny when @The Prowler deives down the street he’s all like ‘fuck X, how did he know I really wanted a black Bette’ ha h aha has
 
You sound like your jealous no one pulls your meAT :LOL3:
 
Jesus, Little Hitler. You're going to give yourself a stroke with all that hatred. Practice kindness for a minute and a half. See how it feels.
 
Germany has a right wing government? When did that happen? And my take is that France is going to figure out pretty quickly that they fucked up. Italy has always fucked around with right wing governments. Nothing new there. Portugal is still socialist.
 
France and blah blah blah I stuck my finger in TrumpFs as blah blah blah momma says Europe blah blah blah I eat lead paint chips AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
I was thinking maybe if your kids could actually go th school without getting ventilated you wouldn’t have such a fuxktarded society