1,000,000 Post Thread

What a shit wad, LOL Poolitical bullshit here and a whining crybaby at TBC huh Ghayitty
 
If you are referring to TCAP I watch it because I love the comments that Chris Hansen makes when he first appears to the predator. The look on their faces is priceless.
 
I don't disagree with the show's premise but I do believe it sensationalizes and de-sensitizes people to those sorts of crimes. They become a source of entertainment, a vicarious mechanism for virtue signalling. Following that path could easily lead to a real-life 'Running Man' in which "convicts" are hunted and summarily executed for the enjoymment of a viewing audience.
 
You should get 'The Bachman Books', a collection of short stories/novellas King wrote under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. It has 'The Running Man' and my favorite piece of his work, 'The Long Walk'.
 
lol Alty is a man of mystery my southern friend. A truly enigmatic man.
 
That doesn't really say much. To some people the intricacies of operating a doorknob can be a challenge. Complexity is relative.
 
Cute lol Time for me to get some grub into me. Nice chatting G. :)
 
Sorry guys…had a bit on of late. Hope you’re all well. Last Friday night was a blast…managed to drink 3 bottles of this Devil‘s Vine red! I’ve been ducking and diving the wife for the past week. She’s asleep now…so Breakfall can come out once again! Löl