Blandscape's mind is so fried that he thinks I'm the other scouser from SG
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,911 Blandscape's mind is so fried that he thinks I'm the other scouser from SG
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 9, 2024 #191,912 he's a small boy running about Toxteth with the arse outa his breeks
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,913 He was actually here recently
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,915 Scottish love their drugs. Opiates usually
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 9, 2024 #191,916 we also enjoy bitch slapping Liverpudlians
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,917 trouble is, they usually end up a drooling vegetable like Blandy
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,919 I think I know why Blandscape is a lefty....
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,920 Its because traditionally, the left has been more generous with benefits/welfare
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,921 These days tho, the liberals are all for the immigrants
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,922 and Whitey can get fucked
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 9, 2024 #191,923 And every one of them contribute more to community than you ever did
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,926 Blandscape could shart himself and Lily would clap
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,927 Probs lick his undercrackers clean too
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Sep 9, 2024 #191,928 @Adam Hitler You're going to love the PS5!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,929 What games have you got? I plan on getting Dying Light 2 and Hitman 3 trilogy first
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 9, 2024 #191,930 Well, he does shit all over you, Shitler.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,931 Yes yes, you would say that though, wouldn't you?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 9, 2024 #191,932 @Alticus imo Adam Cosply is the type that seems to be unable to act normal and polite for more than a few minutes at time, before he has to start throwing his poop all over the place.
@Alticus imo Adam Cosply is the type that seems to be unable to act normal and polite for more than a few minutes at time, before he has to start throwing his poop all over the place.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,934 It depends who I'm dealing with. Staying polite around leftoid vermin is not my speciality
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,935 And you 2 are the worst of the worst in terms of SJW weirdos
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 9, 2024 #191,937 No yUo, Fatilda.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Sep 9, 2024 #191,938 @Admin. I think I'll sit this one out. lol
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Sep 9, 2024 #191,939 Whenever I argue in the shoutbox I always end up looking like a jackass trying to keep up. lol
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 9, 2024 #191,940 See what I mean @Alticus It is my considered opinion that Children should confined to special quiet rooms until they can behave in front of company.
See what I mean @Alticus It is my considered opinion that Children should confined to special quiet rooms until they can behave in front of company.