1,000,000 Post Thread

I was talking shit too, you absolutely look like you’re playing favourites
 
If you were being that persistent and trying to sarcastically dance around the rule I would have said something to you as well.
 
Alticus if the rule is no talking of we know what I was a participant
 
That’s just it, you didn’t warn me you singled him out
 
@Alticus plays favourites. What a horrible moderator. Truns a blind eye when X breaks the rules, but powertrips and abuses his authority when one of his adversaries even comes close to breaking a rule. This @Alticus character is bad for this site. A total disgrace.
 
You are correct @Lily. Moderators have a few easy rules to follow, but retarded jackasses like @Alticus cannot control themselves and they abuse their authority. It could be the final nail in the coffin of this site. And who will suffer in the long run? People like you, Fat @Lily. People who need to be humiliated and ridiculed. Just to FEEL. Alive.
 
Ha ha yes how I remind you daily of how just in-haired you are
 
Un-haired ffs nothing ruins a rip moar than bad spelling
 
Well guys I’m buying from a new dealer today, mines outta town it better be good or here goes $150 flying out the window
 
How would you gather static electricity on a balloon ffs