1 Month Lockdown

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Your pcp can tell you. Have you ever had blood work done?

No, I've never had any health issues or been in hospital for any length of time before, other than getting patched up after being in a punch up.

I suppose its different there. As soon as you're born here they do all kinds of blood work (take numerous vials) and give you vaccines, etc.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Sick. I thought toilet paper panic exist only at my country. Sick stuff . Toilet paper sold here. Scum
In March all toiletpaper was sold out in the Netherlands too... Soms people probably still have a supply :LOL1:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sick. I thought toilet paper panic exist only at my country. Sick stuff . Toilet paper sold here. Scum
In March all toiletpaper was sold out in the Netherlands too... Soms people probably still have a supply :LOL1:
It is just pathetic. Us too here. Like they wanna eat it. Will never understand us humans.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
It is just pathetic. Us too here. Like they wanna eat it. Will never understand us humans.

It's crazy. I went to several stores when this shit first started.....just to buy a few rolls. I wasn't sticking up for the pandemic or anything....just going in for my routinely supply, lol. All the shelves were completely empty!!!! Paper towels and sanitizer, too!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It's crazy. I went to several stores when this shit first started.....just to buy a few rolls. I wasn't sticking up for the pandemic or anything....just going in for my routinely supply, lol. All the shelves were completely empty!!!! Paper towels and sanitizer, too!!!
But why the hell? Why on earth?

no Books, bread or I d9nt know, showering gel. Toilets paper in masses. Why on earth?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Prolly gonna happen here too soon. You won't be alone. I'm O-pos too. That's kinda odd there are a bunch of us mfrs with type O blood posting here. I don't believe in coincidences. There's a study in there someplace.

I am type O-Pos and is the most common blood type and also I have never had the flu and can't remember ever having a cold yeah God decided to give me bad kidneys instead - - - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hiya AE
Stay safe bro :rightON: lots of lube and NO over stretching it this time .. you have weeks man !! EASE into it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
We’re next if Biden wins:SadFace:

Yeah that or die. Easy decision if ya ask me. Do you ever worry about your family? Are the 230,000 dead bull shit?

I keep my family safe. Trump is not to blame for the China virus.
He did FUCK ALL to stop it LMAO do you not value yourself worthy of a fucking attempt at the very least ??

Is that why our asses were on lockdown since March? Because he did nothing to stop it?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah that or die. Easy decision if ya ask me. Do you ever worry about your family? Are the 230,000 dead bull shit?

He did not cause the virus. Your buddy knew about it in February and didn’t do shit. That’s the problem. Amazing you don’t see it. Add in the fact that you live in a hot bed of covid. Fucks up the rest of California. Are you a science hatter as well?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He did FUCK ALL to stop it LMAO do you not value yourself worthy of a fucking attempt at the very least ??

Is that why our asses were on lockdown since March? Because he did nothing to stop it?
you obviously need more ... breaking records everyday

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. The U S is 1 step forward, 4 steps back. Better get used to it. It’s not gonna change.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That’s why I’m getting my toes done right now. If Biden wins, we’re gonna be fucked.

We practice social distancing, wear a mask and avoid gatherings. So far, so good

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That’s why I’m getting my toes done right now. If Biden wins, we’re gonna be fucked.

We practice social distancing, wear a mask and avoid gatherings. So far, so good
if Biden wins you'll be safer .. so will your neighbors like us

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very Good Erica. You’ll be doing it for the next 18 months.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

if Biden wins you'll be safer .. so will your neighbors like us

So right. These people don’t seem to care about themselves, let alone others. Thank you.

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe Biden was OPPOSED to the Travel ban restrictions with China and called Trump xenophobic... lol.. jfc.. Good thing he wasn't President at the time.. lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Me? lol.. I'm not in lockdown any longer.. back to work full force... We have restrictions here.. (Michigan) Includes social distancing.. Mask in stores.. restricted number of customers in restaurants .. Stuff like that.. but no lockdown..

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Me? lol.. I'm not in lockdown any longer.. back to work full force... We have restrictions here.. (Michigan) Includes social distancing.. Mask in stores.. restricted number of customers in restaurants .. Stuff like that.. but no lockdown..

Stay safe brother.

J wish the best for the US of A. Fair elections and kick that China virus away. I want the old normal. I shit in the new normal mantra.