Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [August 2023]

Who is Whiney Bastard of the Month for August 2023?

• Gabbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheHaze

• chew the fat

• Sharona

• Douchebaggery

• Alticus

• Flynn

• cw_

• The New Holliday

• Joe

• Murdy

• Aylana

• mastersplither

• AnnaConda

• Master Pu

• RAVEN

• Blurt

• Seamajor

• Admin.

• UncleDilf

• THROB

• wizer

• knife wielder

• LotusBud

• WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

• The Prowler

• Omnipotent

• No One

• Weeg

• Centurion

• Whidper

• Silverback

• BC Crew: Herman/Frood/Lokmar/reaper/Biggie/Oerdin

• Volt5

• Scooter

• El Diablo

• Blurt

• SirSuperSouthern

• The Wise and Powerful

• Drives2Fast2

• King Martini

• Moonpie

• H.C.Trouble

• Krieg

• bakerboy

• atom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What am I lying about fake picture poster? Am I lying about you getting Assboxed? Am I lying about you derailing threads? Am I lying about you being warned over and over about the groomer talk?
Your lies? Hmm lets see...

Claiming my pictures are fake
Pretending you're a female
Claiming I tried to e-seduce you in a PM (ACCKKK)
Saying l constantly talk "garbage" about this forum elsewhere

That's just off the top of my head and doesn't include the lies you've spouted about other members.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's just off the top of my head and doesn't include the lies you've spouted about other members.

All that wrasslen talk you were doing in PM with Flyn was obviously very sexual...you nasty.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your pictures are fake. Explain how your pictures originate from Australia? You can't.

Oh now it's pretending I'm a female after you called me a dyke truck driver? You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Your stories change more than your excuses on why your pictures aren't fake.

You still can't come up with one solid answer on why you pm'd me. Your answer changes almost as much as your excuses for posting fake pictures.

You do constantly talk shit about this forum including the people who are trying to make this board better.

Just off the top of your pointy head? You'd better come up with some solid facts, instead of pulling desperate lames out of your loose ass.

Bitch.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shitler is an angry racist Nazi, wtf X?
ha ha I never see him maD .... yet poast after poast from flynny
hulk-out-hulk.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your pictures are fake. Explain how your pictures originate from Australia? You can't.
Prove your claim.

Oh now it's pretending I'm a female after you called me a dyke truck driver? You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Your stories change more than your excuses on why your pictures aren't fake.
All I know for certain is that you're an ex BH troll and your pics are fake as fuck.
You still can't come up with one solid answer on why you pm'd me. Your answer changes almost as much as your excuses for posting fake pictures.
This has been tard-splained to you way too many times already.

You do constantly talk shit about this forum including the people who are trying to make this board better.
Correction, I've been rightfully pointing out that you and the salsa slug are disruptive, divisive and ultimately detrimental to any board you post on.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prove your claim.

All I know for certain is that you're an ex BH troll and your pics are fake as fuck.

Correction, I've been rightfully pointing out that you and the salsa slug are disruptive, divisive and ultimately detrimental to any board you post on.
biggy but the opposite :LOL3: :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Prove your claim.

No. You prove it. And you can't.

You know nothing. Like I said, your idiotic story changes more than that yellow stripe down your back.

Explain it again. I wanna read how it changes from the original version that didn't make any sense the first time.

No. Correction, you ran to TBC and bad mouthed this forum and the owner, LIAR.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Two pic fakers accusing eachother of their own goofs. Awesome.

Flynn will never post another pic resembling the one I snuffed out. Not gonna happen.

What about Adam? Do above-average good-looking men have any problems posting pictures of themselves? I have posted almost 30 of myself over the years, from my epic first driver's license pic to my latest poodle combo - no problem.

Effortlessly snap one of yourself to make the negative rumors about you immediately change to positive ones...

SSS
-
poodzie.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As the best looking male on here, (Galli was probs the only contender and he's MIA) I refuse to post any more pics, because that creepy stalker Flynn tries to mine PI from images and could potentially show up at my job or something.

Imagine trying to explain why a hysterical, drug crazed tr00n, waving a black dildo around, has turned up claiming to know me? I'd never live it down.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As the best looking male on here, (Galli was probs the only contender and he's MIA) I refuse to post any more pics, because that creepy stalker Flynn tries to mine PI from images and could potentially show up at my job or something.

Imagine trying to explain why a hysterical, drug crazed tr00n, waving a black dildo around, has turned up claiming to know me? I'd never live it down.
You’re not a bad looking bloke. It’s your funky neck tatts, that suck.