Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [August 2023]

Who is Whiney Bastard of the Month for August 2023?

• Gabbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheHaze

• chew the fat

• Sharona

• Douchebaggery

• Alticus

• Flynn

• cw_

• The New Holliday

• Joe

• Murdy

• Aylana

• mastersplither

• AnnaConda

• Master Pu

• RAVEN

• Blurt

• Seamajor

• Admin.

• UncleDilf

• THROB

• wizer

• knife wielder

• LotusBud

• WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

• The Prowler

• Omnipotent

• No One

• Weeg

• Centurion

• Whidper

• Silverback

• BC Crew: Herman/Frood/Lokmar/reaper/Biggie/Oerdin

• Volt5

• Scooter

• El Diablo

• Blurt

• SirSuperSouthern

• The Wise and Powerful

• Drives2Fast2

• King Martini

• Moonpie

• H.C.Trouble

• Krieg

• bakerboy

• atom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Whiny Bastard of the Month August 2023

GGxFAVV.jpg

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that others have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiner or pain-in-the-ass over the the ENTIRE month of AUGUST.

WBOTM Award
One Year Ban!
No, not rly, you get drop kicked into the WBOTM User Group for 10 days.

Award Presenter
Whaaambulance

Your Voting Criterium:

In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the ENTIRE month of August 2023?

New Names Added/Whine Updates
Current poll names are members who have logged in over the last 30 days (-July 10).
(Last updated 8/9/23 @ 7:52 p.m. EST)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My choice for the month of August has got to be Aryan. It was tough because there were quite a few deserving posters. At the end of the day though, Aryan was the clear winner in my book. Aryan has this thing where he does what he's not supposed to do and then cries to Bastard Factory about it. When BF forgives him and gives him his posting rights back, the dork goes off and does the same shit less than a day later, then cries to BF again. I mean that's called insanity. Supposedly, Aryan is this really tough guy that was a bouncer at a gay club and admitted to beating up gays because they at one time rejected his advances. Not only that, the only thing Aryan ever posts about is his hatred for homosexuals and transexuals. I truly think that he is harboring some closeted fag tendencies or that he was raped by a group of wild homos in the back alleys of London after he tried being one of them.

Congratulations, Aryan you have my vote for this month! See you when you're let free of the Assbox, and if we don't ever see your dumb ass ever again, that's okay too! That would actually be better.

EDIT: Oerdin now gets my vote. Sorry, Aryan.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
My choice for the month of August has got to be Aryan. It was tough because there were quite a few deserving posters. At the end of the day though, Aryan was the clear winner in my book. Aryan has this thing where he does what he's not supposed to do and then cries to Bastard Factory about it. When BF forgives him and gives him his posting rights back, the dork goes off and does the same shit less than a day later, then cries to BF again. I mean that's called insanity. Supposedly, Aryan is this really tough guy that was a bouncer at a gay club and admitted to beating up gays because they at one time rejected his advances. Not only that, the only thing Aryan ever posts about is his hatred for homosexuals and transexuals. I truly think that he is harboring some closeted fag tendencies or that he was raped by a group of wild homos in the back alleys of London after he tried being one of them.

Congratulations, Aryan you have my vote for this month! See you when you're let free of the Assbox, and if we don't ever see your dumb ass ever again, that's okay too! That would actually be better.

When I saw the thread I thought of you and your dissertation on Scouse kind of confirms it. You are not the only one but you do use whinging like punctuation.

I worked in a fetish club as a bouncer but I didn't mind as I was a pervert as well. I had this 6ft 8in black bloke/leather man joke to me when I came out the loo that he had put roofies in my drink. Well you live an learn, I kind of understand womens fear of rape now lol.

Anyway give me the title or I will set a Barbied swarm of Dilfbots on your donkey.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When I saw the thread I thought of you and your dissertation on Scouse kind of confirms it. You are not the only one but you do use whinging like punctuation.

I worked in a fetish club as a bouncer but I didn't mind as I was a pervert as well. I had this 6ft 8in black bloke/leather man joke to me when I came out the loo that he had put roofies in my drink. Well you live an learn, I kind of understand womens fear of rape now lol.

Anyway give me the title or I will set a Barbied swarm of Dilfbots on your donkey.

You're not even relevant enough to win whiny bastard of the month.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
hmmm... reaper has been weepy since 2005... he should have a

Whiny BASTARD of the DECADES Award​

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You have a mind like a leaking sewage pipe.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

That actor Geoffrey and I smoked a joint... he was married to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mmmm Christina Hendricks.. I seen her in an interview on why she's never done nude and she said she'd be embarrassed.. what? Sad times never knowing..

Bonesaw's Bionic Eye

I seeee you
BC has a lot of window lickers...they must have some tasty flavored windows there now.
Both sites pretend they don't care what the other is posting, but it's all they care about. Someone should really take pity on everyone and flavor the windows.

How does BC feel about vanilla??

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

EDIT: Oerdin now gets my vote. Sorry, Aryan.

99.9% of your post is for Aryan and then you throw Oerdin under the bus in the epilogue.

Talk about a twister. Speaking of twister, don't you owe me a nude game? Let's connect the dots with our sweaty flesh!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
99.9% of your post is for Aryan and then you throw Oerdin under the bus in the epilogue.

Talk about a twister. Speaking of twister, don't you owe me a nude game? Let's connect the dots with our sweaty flesh!

Your balls must be bluer than the sky...which is why you're always windmilling your little cock in the hopes of getting someone to tilt at it. You sound like a stereotypical Harry Hanz, always rubbing your dick like you expect a Genie will appear and grant you three wishes.

Dove was always doing the same thing...bragging about all these gross dick sucking sessions and then ending the post by claiming she farted after orgasm...it's really gross.