Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [August 2023]

Who is Whiney Bastard of the Month for August 2023?

• Gabbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheHaze

• chew the fat

• Sharona

• Douchebaggery

• Alticus

• Flynn

• cw_

• The New Holliday

• Joe

• Murdy

• Aylana

• mastersplither

• AnnaConda

• Master Pu

• RAVEN

• Blurt

• Seamajor

• Admin.

• UncleDilf

• THROB

• wizer

• knife wielder

• LotusBud

• WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

• The Prowler

• Omnipotent

• No One

• Weeg

• Centurion

• Whidper

• Silverback

• BC Crew: Herman/Frood/Lokmar/reaper/Biggie/Oerdin

• Volt5

• Scooter

• El Diablo

• Blurt

• SirSuperSouthern

• The Wise and Powerful

• Drives2Fast2

• King Martini

• Moonpie

• H.C.Trouble

• Krieg

• bakerboy

• atom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your balls must be bluer than the sky...which is why you're always windmilling your little cock in the hopes of getting someone to tilt at it. You sound like a stereotypical Harry Hanz, always rubbing your dick like you expect a Genie will appear and grant you three wishes.

Dove was always doing the same thing...bragging about all these gross dick sucking sessions and then ending the post by claiming she farted after orgasm...it's really gross.

Some's times I sneeze, but at least it makes my partner chuckle and not get disgusted. He finds it rather charming...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Your balls must be bluer than the sky...which is why you're always windmilling your little cock in the hopes of getting someone to tilt at it. You sound like a stereotypical Harry Hanz, always rubbing your dick like you expect a Genie will appear and grant you three wishes.

Dove was always doing the same thing...bragging about all these gross dick sucking sessions and then ending the post by claiming she farted after orgasm...it's really gross.

Flynn knows my brand of flaming is lusting after & verbally trashing when it comes to female posters.

Maybe my libido is higher than average?

Maybe I am gross? But, whether I turned you on or turned you off, at least I turned you.

I moved you.

So why do you use an avatar of just another autotune winnAr?

Doesn"t anyone ever just fucking sing using their own voice anymore?

Sho Shad.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn knows my brand of flaming is lusting after & verbally trashing when it comes to female posters.

Maybe my libido is higher than average?

Maybe I am gross? But, whether I turned you on or turned you off, at least I turned you.

I moved you.

So why do you use an avatar of just another autotune winnAr?

Doesn"t anyone ever just fucking sing using their own voice anymore?

Sho Shad.

See if you can get Doordash to deliver you a cold shower...no need to be in a constant state of rutting like you are always in.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw someone new just signed up at BC and the nic was immediately suspected of being Lily or even BF himself...the level of paranoia in the so called community is unreal. If you are still a member of the community, you need to escape.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw someone new just signed up at BC and the nic was immediately suspected of being Lily or even BF himself...the level of paranoia in the so called community is unreal. If you are still a member of the community, you need to escape.
97dfbba43b4346045051793a85dd5117acfb6ad0.png

Help is standing by.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
See if you can get Doordash to deliver you a cold shower...no need to be in a constant state of rutting like you are always in.

I'll do me, you do you, or I'll do you.

If you don't like my direction then feel free to free feel & adjust my rutter.

Play with my dinghy.

Don't leave me hanging.

Double entendres are better than single thrusts.

Did you puke yet?

Want a gag order?

I'm like Steve Rogers. I can do this all day.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
97dfbba43b4346045051793a85dd5117acfb6ad0.png

Help is standing by.

Admin, you have a period after your name. You are literally a dude who bleeds. As a lady, it comes with the job and the power they have over life and what they sacrifice with their bodies to achieve thus but you as a dude who has a period is really just a serious hemophiliac. Probably best not to cut yourself like you do with self owns because your condition of blood loss along with clinical retardation is really not long for this world.

Ya single balled numbnut.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll do me, you do you, or I'll do you.

If you don't like my direction then feel free to free feel & adjust my rutter.

Play with my dinghy.

Don't leave me hanging.

Double entendres are better than single thrusts.

Did you puke yet?

Want a gag order?

I'm like Steve Rogers. I can do this all day.

You’d make a sow puke

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not until Blueberry boy posts an updated pic with a dated newspaper front page in view.

Q2mrczgs7W69R8mCAhP4QG-1200-80.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’d make a sow puke

I dunno… I kinda like perv feisty.

When did everyone get so anti-sex online?

I mean, don’t get me wrong… no one wants to read about Dove busting ass right after sex. She is so fucking gross.

But a little dirty talk gets the juices flowing imho.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It was cw_
In the Library
With a Wrench

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno… I kinda like perv feisty.

When did everyone get so anti-sex online?

I mean, don’t get me wrong… no one wants to read about Dove busting ass right after sex. She is so fucking gross.

But a little dirty talk gets the juices flowing imho.

I agree, a little naughty talk is hot. I rarely imagine other posters having sex, unless it's Mr. Mayo because he is boring.

"First, I don the nitrile gloves. Next, I carefully apply lubricant to the index finger..." Of course she's dry as a bone.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, a little naughty talk is hot. I rarely imagine other posters having sex, unless it's Mr. Mayo because he is boring.

"First, I don the nitrile gloves. Next, I carefully apply lubricant to the index finger..." Of course she's dry as a bone.
“Honey grab the Lysol on your way back” O’Daddy

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I voted for that fat spic cunt Cuntess. The annoying beaner sniffer she is. Annoying as a bag of farts.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will cum back fully here, if yiu guys vote for cuntess.

She is an anal wart and needs the prize. And UncleDiLF tye ultimate superstar will cum back here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I ouss on yiur grandfather's neck, the whoreson he is. Scum!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You used to do this exact same gossipy shit on BC about this place... Le YAWN, rope yourself.

wastrnie.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
99.9% of your post is for Aryan and then you throw Oerdin under the bus in the epilogue.

Talk about a twister. Speaking of twister, don't you owe me a nude game? Let's connect the dots with our sweaty flesh!
There ya go Scouse.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:ORLY:

Oh look, Flynn's lying again. lt must be a day that ends in "y".

What am I lying about fake picture poster? Am I lying about you getting Assboxed? Am I lying about you derailing threads? Am I lying about you being warned over and over about the groomer talk?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
After full consideration (and expert analysis), I cast my vote for M'Adam Shitler, whose hard-won expertise in the field of Forum Whining can no longer be contested.

He'll probably object to the vote. That's all right, though. He'll just be setting himself up for further consideration as Whiny Bastard of the Month for September 2023.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After full consideration (and expert analysis), I cast my vote for M'Adam Shitler, whose hard-won expertise in the field of Forum Whining can no longer be contested.

He'll probably object to the vote. That's all right, though. He'll just be setting himself up for further consideration as Whiny Bastard of the Month for September 2023.

It's a difficult choice. I've already changed my vote once, maybe even twice...