Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [Janaury 2020]

Who is Whiney Bastard of the Month for January 2020?

• Spatula Khan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Jones

• Jeannie

• Scott

• realgrimm

• Damaged Maven

• rancidmilko

• Swamp-Duck

• rigor79

• Oliver Shagnasty

• SCOUSE

• scooter

• Iggy McLulz

• Bastard Factory

• SirSuperSouthern

• chew the fat

• HELLFIRE

• Blazor

• The Countess

• Iron Monkey

• Cisco Gene

• Tatum Riley

• KiNG$LEY♛

• Other...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

9YJ4w.jpg

Whiney Bastard of the Month January 2020

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that the other members have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiny bitch & moaner on this site over the last 30 days.

A new poll will be created and will allow up to 7+ days of voting.

WBOTM Awards
1st Time Winner
=
kYoYe.jpg
+ 5 days and 5 nights in the Ass Box.
2nd Time Winner =
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg
+ 10 days and 10 nights in the Ass Box.
3rd Time Winner =
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg
+ Nameplates retired and quickly euthanized.

Award Presenter
Wambulance

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the last 30 days?

To Vote for OTHER member you must both BOLDEN and HIGHLIGHT their name for it to count.

Any member who has posted in this forum qualifies.

Voting closes February 8 @ 11:59 p.m. MST

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't believe people pay ( support ) and have to read this idiots incoherent babble ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not quite meagre internet Peasant ..not quite .greater than you have tried, fuck even THE BALD have tried their hand at poking through stinksters Adamantium aura .
Always remember though ..a rattle of my zipper is your calling and should NOT be ignored .

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not quite meagre internet Peasant ..not quite .greater than you have tried, fuck even THE BALD have tried their hand at poking through stinksters Adamantium aura .
Always remember though ..a rattle of my zipper is your calling and should NOT be ignored .
Blar Blar Blar bla I said bla I have spoken

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh dear. Stepped into the wrong thread here.

As you were, ladies.

*shuts door quietly*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Would you like me to bend over for you sir '

Sure !!

dzejiyj0zqj11.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
*super lame ring*

"I'll call you later, I'm not here right now. I'm on another pilgrimage to the Smithsonian museum that SSS so generously donated one of the balls he graced my chin with."

That dumb bitch got genuinely nut-faced in front of everybody here who immediately lost any respect they may have had for her, and the bitch knows it because she suddenly started getting picked on by most meltdowners. _Pile quickly folded, like the tent that Freud taught her to build, anticipating her inevitable desperate escape. And she did just that - screaming loudly, running away in no particular direction, and falling down every few steps like the girls in every 80s horror film.

Vile_Pile never became anything more than a busted nut, like most first round draft picks in the NFL. She posted down here in meldown before naturally melting down herself and typing some shrug-unworthy bullshit about bouncin'.

Too bad this place ain't Gomorrah, where Packed_Pile would be gently turned into salt after sadly looking back, Biblical style. This here is Sodom. _Pile can confirm that to anyone who ever asks before she dies attempting to pull out all of the solidly packed poop that was constantly pushed back, pushed back, and pushed back so far that _Pile's stomach has to re-digest whatever the fuck she eats more than once. Possibly more than twice...

SSS
- prays she soon sprains an ankle IRL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Vixen is young, she‘ll be back once she realises nothing is real or really matters on websites... Well except me being the king of the internet that’s real :Grin3::Crazy::Excited3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
*super lame ring*

"I'll call you later, I'm not here right now. I'm on another pilgrimage to the Smithsonian museum that SSS so generously donated one of the balls he graced my chin with."

That dumb bitch got genuinely nut-faced in front of everybody here who immediately lost any respect they may have had for her, and the bitch knows it because she suddenly started getting picked on by most meltdowners. _Pile quickly folded, like the tent that Freud taught her to build, anticipating her inevitable desperate escape. And she did just that - screaming loudly, running away in no particular direction, and falling down every few steps like the girls in every 80s horror film.

Vile_Pile never became anything more than a busted nut, like most first round draft picks in the NFL. She posted down here in meldown before naturally melting down herself and typing some shrug-unworthy bullshit about bouncin'.

Too bad this place ain't Gomorrah, where Packed_Pile would be gently turned into salt after sadly looking back, Biblical style. This here is Sodom. _Pile can confirm that to anyone who ever asks before she dies attempting to pull out all of the solidly packed poop that was constantly pushed back, pushed back, and pushed back so far that _Pile's stomach has to re-digest whatever the fuck she eats more than once. Possibly more than twice...

SSS
- prays she soon sprains an ankle IRL

Wow !
She really hurt you huh ? unbelievable smh

giphy.gif
anybody that spends more than a sentence complaining and 'splainin is

H for hurty hurty
U for R hurty hurty
R for really sad hurty hurty
and finally
T for Texas breeds WIMPS !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thanks for the props man :FuckYeah:

was beginning to think you don't care

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dear. Took me ten minutes to step into the wrong thread here.

As you were until you all watch me lose in Early august 22.

*I cannot cope with the humiliation that I still get banned with a mod holding me up*

RAZER Tomahawk coming today!
VbfiBew.png
I'm poor though haha, a wee birdie told me that I'm everything you always wanted to be but fell SHORT?:LOL3:

You got stripped, waterboarded and pegged by XBAM360 we did have the Office Desert Eagle but was quite willing without us and even found a broken fingernail up there and got it out with all his might, his, being grimm pulling him by the legs but you were too busy thinking it was a surprise party or something then clearly enjoying it, little fuck you started crying when he stopped! We were reconsidering whether it was fair to send a fahget away for cock wanting, spamstic, dirt but the decision WAS FINAL, CRYING LIKE FUCK when we took your key, the end was in sight for you here and your options out there are THIN, REAL THIN!! Notorious panel abuser to a cruel level crying because the new furniture was arriving daily, not the rubble that you're used to, you shut nothing and your balloon knot was down to your knees, about 6 inches of red horror!!! WHAT A FUCKING SIGHT YOU WERE, DISGUSTING!!! THE DOOR GOT SLAMMED THEN A BIG TURD CAME OUT THAT ABUSED PASSAGE, just when you thought you'd seen everything Grimm said as he adjusted the long lens, he got it all as it happened, did you think it was gunfire or did it just fall out? I hope you pushed that red alien back in your disgusting ass before you were at your LAST choice board chapping their door with the begging bowl out with as much shame as I THINK is POSSIBLE but we got years left and you got none...

When one of your wee Beta maggots delivers this,
1. It was taped, it happened!
2. You're the one thinking of us, not any other way, almost as good as being here right!!!
3. I saw you today, you were making promises you cannot keep!
4. This may or may not have been Grammarly proofed but save yourself another mauling when a real man talks down to you.
5. The fingernail our old doormat XBAM360 says was "deeply innededededed" after all this time our mongo translator has it meaning it was hard to get out, first thought that came to mind was "who did you eat?" then as that fucking shitshow started to get longer so did the list of possibilities! Who has been fisting you? BFF Forensic squad 3 took no time, you've got a secret ALT at CBT and that nail has been up there for 6 years, how long have you Big Sindy been "romantically involved"? And you're the catcher? Hey, you made history, BF was considering sending for you back, to ban you again but you are in the official book "permanently banned" & "Permanently Banned In Absence" haha reincarnation and you're still fucked...
6. I was the guy putting in a little extra lately so I put all your shit in the bin and your bed, looked mouldy scabs and I was right Xbam360 eat it and wanted another one! Yer bed just got skipped, the whole thing... I have no idea though how you had that many scabs in the bed and the ones that fell on the floor at the wall side, I cannot comprehend how it is possible sorry PAST tense required, how the fuck was that even possible? They were here since day 2 of being "Iron Monkey" that's what you were calling yourself whilst picking scabs and keeping the scabs in your bed? This guy?????????????WTF? A very dirty wee man, where are you dropping them in your new home? I heard you're on cardboard in the toilet, might pop in early and catch you sleeping worse than that Racist Dog of mine? Who is the Official BFF DOGGO no matter what @Bastard Factory says! Beagles aren't ghey!
Ginger Ale, please Danny
FgmxHFU.jpg
:LOL3: I'm writing my order because I don't drink Alcohol its for guy's like that Australian cunt socket, just when you start thinking drink's good for something, cirrhosis its finally, finally got him... MY FORUM DINKum dink need to get bfactory to write it was nothing to do with him or that fat blimp on his wall... fin

here beta beta a wee message for MAXIMILLION SCABS ENTER CODE WOTM AUG22<<<<< 10% OFF WHEN YOU UPGRADE TO A PERSON WHO DOESNT HIDE A SCABBY NIGHTMARE & puts something on them like soap, bleach bath 24hrs you wont die (not advice or views of this website and not based on a fact)
uvAyxZe.png

Just like when he's flustered as fuck trying to find an answer, i'm TELLING EVERYBODY that all-day you kept trying to call me silly names, you copied benzo who copied SSSALMONELLA while I'm asking you real questions that everybody wants to know...

EVEN WHEN SSSALMONELLA debuted ChumpChange it took a whole day for him to come up with it and I know he thinks its magic, it never helps him its cool that's it, he thinks that is going to help him hurt my pure heart when it doesn't help him looking like he gets dressed in 1952 every morning, he dresses like Walter White in Ep 1 of Breaking Bad, why does nobody ever ask him why his clothes are TERRIBLE? probs still has a wooden car and eats McDonald's big macs with a knife and fork, he does fuckin something stupid like that all the time! DAILY!:LOL3:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
what ever happened with this? is it coming back? i can whine a lot about everything under the sun