Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [November]

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bear why so mad? Because I didn't respond to your creepy love posts???
Yeah it isn’t that, I feel nothing but sorrow towards you, must be hard you ugly shit! :LOL2:
Like your opinion of how I look really matters to me :facepalm:. You are nobody that matters to me, therefore all of your opinions mean squat because I don't care if I impress you or anyone else for that matter.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bear why so mad? Because I didn't respond to your creepy love posts???
Yeah it isn’t that, I feel nothing but sorrow towards you, must be hard you ugly shit! :LOL2:
Like your opinion of how I look really matters to me :facepalm:. You are nobody that matters to me, therefore all of your opinions mean squat because I don't care if I impress you or anyone else for that matter.
Can I get a hug?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 29210, member:
I think The Haze can be offended on his own if he so chooses, that ok with you shithead? Clearly he didn't know what he was doing but wtf cares? It's not that big of a deal to not know something.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of things I don't know like is Bear a male homo or female dyke but who care's and as far as someone on the internet I don't know offending me,fat chance-- - - - - -!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think The Haze can be offended on his own if he so chooses, that ok with you shithead? Clearly he didn't know what he was doing but wtf cares? It's not that big of a deal to not know something.

There are a lot of things I don't know like is Bear a male homo or female dyke but who care's and as far as someone on the internet I don't know offending me,fat chance-- - - - - -![/QUOTE]
You have massive age spots

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think The Haze can be offended on his own if he so chooses, that ok with you shithead? Clearly he didn't know what he was doing but wtf cares? It's not that big of a deal to not know something.

There are a lot of things I don't know like is Bear a male homo or female dyke but who care's and as far as someone on the internet I don't know offending me,fat chance-- - - - - -!
You have massive age spots[/QUOTE]
Purple hair gayded me! Bahahahahaaa!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It matters to Bear, that's why every single time he's angry at me he negs every post he finds whether it's old or new. Calling him out on it just makes him rage harder.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Bear, post: 29223, member:
You have massive age spots[/QUOTE]

I don't have any age(liver)spots and also have all my hair,I'm not that fucking old and also did you know- - - -

5a33cba46b7c8-jpeg.jpg

THROB

Factory Bastard
fagfest 2018
banged 4 different people since I last logged in here.
forgot I had a laptop

THROB

Factory Bastard
don't have wifi anymore you porch you fat pig
got to sit outside use neighbors and its almost 55 at night, so fuck internet

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It matters to Bear, that's why every single time he's angry at me he negs every post he finds whether it's old or new. Calling him out on it just makes him rage harder.
It’s because you’re my third favourite, I get emotional sometimes when I feel bashful responding to a post you did...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Bear, post: 29247,

I’ve seen you, you’re old as fuck! :LOL2:[/QUOTE]

You are more full of shit than a X-mas goose and for the record there is only 1 photo of me on the internet and it ain't here !