13 yr old dies of a heart attack after taking 2 doses of the clotshot

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aids man thinks the CDC is lying. Sadly, only aids man is lying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could you be any more stupid? Please kill yourself to improve the world. Dr. Campbell goes into the science quite deeply including show ing risks from not getting the vaccine are higher than getting the vaccine. The sole exception are healthy young people who are at such low risk the vaccine risks do not make sense.

You are to lazy and stupid to bother learning anything which is why you always spew uneducated nonsense. You truly are a complete waste of space.
Show me a valid source you ignorant waste of flesh.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These adequate?
Dovey neither of those links mentioned the boy.

I thought you mean about myocarditis.

You cant expect individual cases to be released to the public like that, though. That's the issue. You kinda gotta take it or leave it based on what gets said.

This isnt the only kid who had cardiac arrest or heart issues after the mrna shot. This is why I went with J&J for myself, my mother and my 18 year old and why I'm not comfortable giving Pfizer to my 16 year old with a heart murmur.

We get the same amount of reliable info here that we do with any other case about individuals who died from Covid. Alot of the news reports about Covid deaths see the individual had no KNOWN underlying conditions(ignoring obesity as an underlying condition) and will report "oh muh gawd a healthy person died on a vent" which is a contradiction in itself.

Why do you trust that but not this? Is it because one source is more well known and better funded than the other? That IS fair. I dont think its wise....but most people would feel more comfortable with established sources. So its normal. It should be talked about though.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait is Admin saying the CDC isnt a valid source?

Yes, yes, he did. He is now desperately moving his goal posts to try to pretend his claims some how weren't false. He didn't read any of it just like he didn't watch Dr. Campbell's reviews of the research papers where he provided half a dozen direct links to sources he is reviewing. The man is a disingenuous liar and waste of space.
Link me the quote of Dr. Campbell certifying this kids death from Covid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, yes, he did. He is now desperately moving his goal posts to try to pretend his claims some how weren't false. He didn't read any of it just like he didn't watch Dr. Campbell's reviews of the research papers where he provided half a dozen direct links to sources he is reviewing. The man is a disingenuous liar and waste of space.

The kid died from cardiac arrest, according to his father.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So fucking what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay let's slow down.

Why was my comment confusing? What was confusing there?

If wrestling has a direct impact of cardiac health....and someone had a heart attack after wrestling than yes it would be attributed.

If someone has a cardiac arrest after a vaccine that has an established connection to myocarditis....yes that's gonna be looked at and considered a possible cause.

It's not the post hoc ergo propter hoc if there is correlation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you be any more stupid? Please kill yourself to improve the world. Dr. Campbell goes into the science quite deeply including show ing risks from not getting the vaccine are higher than getting the vaccine. The sole exception are healthy young people who are at such low risk the vaccine risks do not make sense.

You are to lazy and stupid to bother learning anything which is why you always spew uneducated nonsense. You truly are a complete waste of space.

These adequate?

You cant expect individual cases to be released to the public like that, though. That's the issue. You kinda gotta take it or leave it based on what gets said.

This isnt the only kid who had cardiac arrest or heart issues after the mrna shot. This is why I went with J&J for myself, my mother and my 18 year old and why I'm not comfortable giving Pfizer to my 16 year old with a heart murmur.

We get the same amount of reliable info here that we do with any other case about individuals who died from Covid. Alot of the news reports about Covid deaths see the individual had no KNOWN underlying conditions(ignoring obesity as an underlying condition) and will report "oh muh gawd a healthy person died on a vent" which is a contradiction in itself.

Why do you trust that but not this? Is it because one source is more well known and better funded than the other? That IS fair. I dont think its wise....but most people would feel more comfortable with established sources. So its normal. It should be talked about though.

Answering for myself. I am not saying the vaccines can't cause death. They can. But the op is pure bullshit. A bogus site, bogus tribute page, bogus social media site. It's all made up. Learn to spot bullshit when you see it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look at that fat, bald, idiot trying to move the goal posts yet again. Just take the lose, faggot, because all the goal post moving does is make you look like even more of a fool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So fucking what?

What do you mean "so what"? A kid with no established cardiac issues dies from cardiac arrest ......that's an issue to look at.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You

So fucking what?

What do you mean "so what"? A kid with no established cardiac issues dies from cardiac arrest ......that's an issue to look at.
Show me the autopsy, or just let it go.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
People die. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, but it happens. The human body is a complex system and sometimes parts break.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These adequate?

Answering for myself. I am not saying the vaccines can't cause death. They can. But the op is pure bullshit. A bogus site, bogus tribure page, bogus social media site. It's all made up. Learn to spot bullshit when you see it.

Okay by what measure do you decide what info is bogus?

Because bogus info has been getting reported by sources many people would consider solid.

So my point is more about HOW do you decide what info you are getting is accurate and what is most likely going on?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So fucking what?

My argument is that there is no kid named O'Drain who died of anything. BOGUS sites.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These adequate?

Answering for myself. I am not saying the vaccines can't cause death. They can. But the op is pure bullshit. A bogus site, bogus tribure page, bogus social media site. It's all made up. Learn to spot bullshit when you see it.

Please watch Dr Campbell's video reviewing the medical studies. It is very unbaised, just the facts of what the research literature says are its findings, and he takes great efforts to show the risks from vaccination are lower than risks from catching covid. He is very pro vaccine as you would expect from a doctor who worked as an internist, epidemiologist, general practitioner, and medical school professor for 35 years. You might actually learn something new and valuable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You

So fucking what?

Show me the autopsy, or just let it go.

You arent going to get the kids autopsy. None of us are.

The SAME goes for ANY individuals Covid related death. All those "healthy" people that died from covid.....you cannot prove they were "healthy".

Do you see the problem with any reports about the deaths of individuals?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People die. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, but it happens. The human body is a complex system and sometimes parts break.

Well that sounds pretty Trumptarded.

Why are you sorry to tell us something we have been saying?

See? Knowing this....its up to the individual to decide what risks they are willing to accept. Wouldnt you agree?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So fucking what?

My argument is that there is no kid named O'Drain who died of anything. BOGUS sites.

Okay. Have you established that?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Look at that fat, bald, idiot trying to move the goal posts yet again. Just take the lose, faggot, because all the goal post moving does is make you look like even more of a fool.
SHOW ME THE AUTOPSY YOU INCREDIBLE COLLECTION OF CONSCIENTIOUS RETARDS.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

See? Knowing this....its up to the individual to decide what risks they are willing to accept. Wouldnt you agree?
You have ZERO evidence supporting covid being this "kids" cause of death.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But there's lots of evidence to support you being a total faggot tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin no one is saying the kid died from Covid.

This father has said his son died from cardiac arrest

The kid had the vaccine. The vaccine has an established (but small) risk of myocarditis.

No one is saying we know with absolute certainty this poor kid died from anything to do with Covid or the vaccine.

We know that there is a risk of this in younger people and here we see this story. No more or less reliable than the reported stories we see about "healthy" people dropping dead from Covid. We can discuss that.....why not this?

It's not devoid of merit. We know this can happen.

I think you are putting too much trust in certain sources that its created a strong bias where you completely disregard anything else. You shouldnt do that.....jmho