13 yr old dies of a heart attack after taking 2 doses of the clotshot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

xJack.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7jKa0X0owb.webp

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dr. John Campbell has covered this and the reasons for it quite extensively.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You see lying fear monger pieces in the left wing !media with headlines like "healthy 16 year old girl dies from covid" yet there is no picture. Dig a bit and you find out she 400lbs with asthma and high blood pressure so lots of preexisting conditions. The media often lies by omission intentionally to push their narrative of fear in order to get more clicks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW aspiration would help reduce the cases of blood clots and myocardisis. Dr. John Campbell explains why.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Could you be any more stupid? Please kill yourself to improve the world. Dr. Campbell goes into the science quite deeply including show ing risks from not getting the vaccine are higher than getting the vaccine. The sole exception are healthy young people who are at such low risk the vaccine risks do not make sense.

You are to lazy and stupid to bother learning anything which is why you always spew uneducated nonsense. You truly are a complete waste of space.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I call bullshit. Not one single actual news site is carrying this latest conspiracy

“Be afraid, be very afraid!”

It's not conspiracy. Myocarditis is a real thing. And aspirating the needle will help prevent it, making sure it's in the muscle and not directly in the blood stream.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I call bullshit. Not one single actual news site is carrying this latest conspiracy

“Be afraid, be very afraid!”

It's not conspiracy. Myocarditis is a real thing. And aspirating the needle will help prevent it, making sure it's in the muscle and not directly in the blood stream.

I realize aids man is immune to facts and reality just as I realize he will continue to spew horse shit no matter what. In the hopes that some reader out there is not as stupid as aids man here is the CDC report about myocardititus and pericardititus due to vivid vaccination. It confirms exactly what D.r Campbell and dozens of research studies have already confirmed.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor kid;

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

"The Covid World"??? What kind of news organization is that? And what kind of name is "O'Drain"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

"The Covid World"??? What kind of news organization is that? And what kind of name is "O'Drain"?

Looks like a news org that talks about Covid.

O'Drain maybe am Irish name? I dunno. You can look this up though.... the kid indeed passed. Sadly. Cardiac arrest.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you be any more stupid? Please kill yourself to improve the world. Dr. Campbell goes into the science quite deeply including show ing risks from not getting the vaccine are higher than getting the vaccine. The sole exception are healthy young people who are at such low risk the vaccine risks do not make sense.

You are to lazy and stupid to bother learning anything which is why you always spew uneducated nonsense. You truly are a complete waste of space.
Show me a valid source you ignorant waste of flesh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poor kid;

O'Drain maybe am Irish name? I dunno. You can look this up though.... the kid indeed passed. Sadly. Cardiac arrest.
Yes the poor kid dies a couple obits show up the only links are rank bullshit sites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These adequate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

Yes the poor kid dies a couple obits show up the only links are rank bullshit sites.

So the dad is lying that his son passed from cardiac arrest? For fun?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor kid;

Exactly. And his tribute page has zero comments. Utter BS.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

Exactly. And his tribute page has zero comments. Utter BS.
You just know all those millions of reports on VAERs are lies too

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See what I mean? I post links to the CDC talking about the issue and the cretin aids man ignores it. He is a total disingenuous waste of space.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

These adequate?
Dovey neither of those links mentioned the boy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly what is the benefit to ignoring risks? All that does is double people down on not trust the vaccine push. Regardless of politcs. Not everyone who votes dem is partisan af....they see this shit and get nervous.

This should be left up to doctors.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

See what I mean? I post links to the CDC talking about the issue and the cretin aids man ignores it. He is a total disingenuous waste of space.
Been told you that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait is Admin saying the CDC isnt a valid source?
The cdc does not mention this kid sorry you need to do better.

I could post a link to the national highway traffic safety administration on car wreck deaths would that prove that he died in a car wreck

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait is Admin saying the CDC isnt a valid source?

Yes, yes, he did. He is now desperately moving his goal posts to try to pretend his claims some how weren't false. He didn't read any of it just like he didn't watch Dr. Campbell's reviews of the research papers where he provided half a dozen direct links to sources he is reviewing. The man is a disingenuous liar and waste of space.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
a friend of mines son died of a heart attack moments after winning his wrestling match 10 years ago, was it the vac?