13 yr old dies of a heart attack after taking 2 doses of the clotshot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

xJack.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7jKa0X0owb.webp

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

Unexplainable* What does that word mean? Does it mean Fauci Ouchie?

It means there was no known underlying cardiac problems. So it's likely an outside factor.

Why the hostility?
I hate bullshit being dispensed as fact, we all should,

Ummm.....really?

I've watched you dispense bullshit as fact as long as it aligns with your political biases.

Like the whole "insurrection" thing?

So how do you decide what's bullshit? If it appeals to your biases or not? Be honest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also how on earth is hostility going to stop any bullshit being dispensed?

Has hostility ever changed a leftists mind on some obvious bullshit they run with? Nope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What was wrong with the CDC and webmd links I posted?

And what was wrong with this one?

All my sources were credible. They say this same thing Admins source says.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From the source

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
. This side effect is seen much more often in male teens and young adults, as compared to other ages, and is likely due to an exaggerated immune response. Scientists are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and continuing to learn more about its relationship to the COVID-19 vaccine."

The stance is right now that the risk of myocarditis with a covid infection is higher than myocarditis AFTER the vaccine. BUT teens are at a lower risk of developing symptoms of covid to begin with.

And A LOT of people who work in hospitals are saying with earnest that possible vaccine adverse events are not being reported properly.

SO my husband and I are waiting for J&J to be approved for 16 year olds.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not directly related to vaccines but good information about the origins of omicron. It actually was the original Wigan strain of vivid 19 which had infected mice in southern Africa. As such it had far different evolutionary pressures on it which caused it to evolve in different ways from those targeting human populations like Delta. It evolved to target receptors for mice and to become much easier to transmit but that also shows why it is less successful in making humans very sick even if it spreads easier.

The reality is there are now dozens of wild animal populations which act has host reservoirs for vivid 19 so there truly is no getting rid of it. Luckily, the evolutionary pressure is to become more contagious yet less deadly. It will indeed just become something like the flu of which there are already four different vivid species which cause the flu. This will become the fifth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From the source

. This side effect is seen much more often in male teens and young adults, as compared to other ages, and is likely due to an exaggerated immune response. Scientists are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and continuing to learn more about its relationship to the COVID-19 vaccine."

The stance is right now that the risk of myocarditis with a covid infection is higher than myocarditis AFTER the vaccine. BUT teens are at a lower risk of developing symptoms of covid to begin with.

And A LOT of people who work in hospitals are saying with earnest that possible vaccine adverse events are not being reported properly.

The J&J is riskier for blood clots. I wouldn't get that for a kid, honestly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IF this kid really died, first, it's tragic, but second, look at this:

According to social media posts from the family and an obituary web page, a 13-year-old boy from New Jersey suddenly died from a heart attack on January 4, 2022, just seven months after his second Covid shot.

SEVEN MONTHS later? What? Yeah. That's a long ass time.

If you bothered to read any of the links I posted or watch any of the video sources I have referenced the spike proteins remain in the blood for about 1.5 years. The spike proteins are what causes the inflimation and swelling of the heart. That is what has killed or injured so many sports players in the last year. The conditions are known as myocardititus and pericardititus while the mechanism of the inflimation and swelling are Called CVST. Dr. Campbell goes over the mechanism for CVST well and basically it is caused when the vaccine is accidentally injected in a vein instead of into muscle tissue as designed to be done. This problem can be mitigated by a spraying prior to injection in order to assure it goes into muscle tissue instead of a vein.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
an adult is one thing but id never let my kid get the jab. never

too many red flags and unknowns
I agree the Trumptards have politicized the fuck out of Covid and let the misinformation labs loose.

some adults dont have a choice if they wanna keep working but i draw the line at using kids as lab rats

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From the source

The J&J is riskier for blood clots. I wouldn't get that for a kid, honestly.

Well my daughter has a heart murmur. Shes at a lower risk of blood clots than she is of heart swelling. Shes not on any hormonal birth control or anything like that. Our doctor isnt in any hurry to vaccinate her at this point at all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

xJack.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7jKa0X0owb.webp

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

He shoulda waited, got the Canadian vaccine comin out soon.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not even Infowars is calling this young mans death as Covid related.

While Jack’s untimely passing has not been declared a vaccine-related death as of now, an investigation is warranted and the world needs to be made more aware of the horrific adverse reactions the experimental shots can induce.
Infowars reached out to Jennifer O’Drain for comment and has yet to receive a response.

You people, I'm surprised y'all haven't pitched in and bought the Brooklyn Bridge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While Jack’s untimely passing has not been declared a vaccine-related death as of now, an investigation is warranted and the world needs to be made more aware of the horrific adverse reactions the experimental shots can induce.
Infowars reached out to Jennifer O’Drain for comment and has yet to receive a response.

You people, I'm surprised y'all haven't pitched in and bought the Brooklyn Bridge.

So you are saying if infowars reports it....its true?

Maybe there is a REASON mom doesnt wanna talk to infowars?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that like "not even aidsman would stick that motherfucker in HIS ass!"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday a fully vaccinated 23 year old healthy weight lifter died of covid in Australia. I doubt his parents are happy about that.
Unless admin saw it on CNN it must be bullshit
Yesterday a fully vaccinated 23 year old healthy weight lifter died of covid in Australia. I doubt his parents are happy about that.
Unless admin saw it on CNN it must be bullshit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A young relative was born with a congenital heart defect that required open heart surgery at 6 months of age. His cardiologist advised him to get the vaccine. It's been several weeks now, no issues.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Consider this: In British Columbia (where I live), a parent can choose to not vaccinate their child. They don't need to provide a reason why. And I'm not talking about the Covid vaccine. I'm talking Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio, etc...

But yet for some god damn reason, the powers that be won't stop with pushing this Covid vaccine not only on adults, but on children now too. They won't stop until every last man, woman, and child gets multiple jabs with never ending boosters.

In my entire life I've never been asked for proof if I've been vaccinated against Polio, or anything else, by anyone, anywhere. Until now.

Yet people are losing their jobs because they haven't had Covid jab. They're excluded from events. From restaurants. In some places they'll be fined if they're unvaccinated. Travel is restricted. There's curfews.

Something isn't adding up here.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Something isn't adding up here.

You can say that again.

If you pay attention to that bumbling idiot Joe, you would have heard him mention the Novavax vaccine. And the Canadian one (forget the name). And the Cuban one.

They are all "traditional" protein-based vaccines. Novavax has had great trials, but it still has not been approved in USA or Canada. The other two are newer. But there is no good reason (that they are telling us) that the Novavax vaccine has not been approved.

This is something to watch.

All approved Covid vaccines in Canada and USA have been gene-based. They all get your body to produce the spike protein.

It is extremely fishy.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You can say that again.

If you pay attention to that bumbling idiot Joe, you would have heard him mention the Novavax vaccine. And the Canadian one (forget the name). And the Cuban one.

They are all "traditional" protein-based vaccines. Novavax has had great trials, but it still has not been approved in USA or Canada. The other two are newer. But there is no good reason (that they are telling us) that the Novavax vaccine has not been approved.

This is something to watch.

All approved Covid vaccines in Canada and USA have been gene-based. They all get your body to produce the spike protein.

It is extremely fishy.
Yup. Now, Canada has one of the highest vaccination rates of all the Western nations. This should make the vax crowd very happy.

Yet, we see below. It's so fishy, even the normies must finally be getting a whiff of it. How can they not?

Capture.png

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Like I've said before, it's either just a huge money making scheme cooked up by big pharma and it's collaborators or the conspiracy theorists are correct and there is some kind of sinister depopulation agenda taking place.

On the plus side, if the latter is in fact true, most lefties will be taking a dirt nap very soon.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Like I've said before, it's either just a huge money making scheme cooked up by big pharma and it's collaborators or the conspiracy theorists are correct and there is some kind of sinister depopulation agenda taking place.

On the plus side, if the latter is in fact true, most lefties will be taking a dirt nap very soon.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do know big business is always about revenue, all the time.

How much are these vaccines (and their associated non-stop boosters) really costing each nation? I haven't searched yet, but probably won't find, the cost per jab per person.

I'd also like to know the profit margins of the companies actually manufacturing the vaccines, but again that info seems well hidden.

Follow the money...