13 yr old dies of a heart attack after taking 2 doses of the clotshot

DDT

Factory Bastard
Trust me the Big Pharma companies are making obscene amounts of money through all this....
I'd be inclined to follow this direction when searching for real answers.

A business loves nothing more than dealing directly with governments. Jack up the profit margins, and have guaranteed work.

No different than US Military contractors...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There was some info on pol regarding figures and profit margins but I didn't bother saving it. Chances are it will appear again in a Covid related thread.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I've said before, it's either just a huge money making scheme cooked up by big pharma and it's collaborators or the conspiracy theorists are correct and there is some kind of sinister depopulation agenda taking place.

On the plus side, if the latter is in fact true, most lefties will be taking a dirt nap very soon.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do know big business is always about revenue, all the time.

How much are these vaccines (and their associated non-stop boosters) really costing each nation? I haven't searched yet, but probably won't find, the cost per jab per person.

I'd also like to know the profit margins of the companies actually manufacturing the vaccines, but again that info seems well hidden.

Follow the money...

That's why it often looks like Pfizer/Big Pharma have the CDC/FDA in the United States in their back pocket. Either they're colluding or they have plants in those agencies doin their bidding. Nothing seems to get approved except P fizer or 1 of the Big 3. Pfizer seems to get fast tracked ahead of the others & they get preferential treatment.

I'm not the 1st person to remark on this. Even pro business publications have remarked on this unusually cozy arrangement and their concerns that it is eroding trust in the FDA or CDC.

Maybe if the stranglehold of Big Pharma was broken the Pandemic could be gotten under control.

I bet there are many promising better/safer treatments which are being held bacK because of politics & political interface - especially in the United States.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trust me the Big Pharma companies are making obscene amounts of money through all this....

Of course. It's a scam.

Governments around the world should tax them just like they did to Big Tobacco. And put the money back into the health system or the starving infrastructure in our countries. Too much money is being pocketed by Big Pharma and their investors.

Esentially It'll take a citizens revolt to reveal the sham which is the shady business practices of pig Pharma.

Force them to cough up & give the money back.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Like I've said before, it's either just a huge money making scheme cooked up by big pharma and it's collaborators or the conspiracy theorists are correct and there is some kind of sinister depopulation agenda taking place.

On the plus side, if the latter is in fact true, most lefties will be taking a dirt nap very soon.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do know big business is always about revenue, all the time.

How much are these vaccines (and their associated non-stop boosters) really costing each nation? I haven't searched yet, but probably won't find, the cost per jab per person.

I'd also like to know the profit margins of the companies actually manufacturing the vaccines, but again that info seems well hidden.

Follow the money...

Combining the two schemes makes sense.

A massive depopulation program, and transfer of all the wealth from the peons that happen to survive.

Slaves are much more willing to comply when they are broke.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course. It's a scam.

Governments around the world should tax them just like they did to Big Tobacco. And put the money back into the health system or the starving infrastructure in our countries. Too much money is being pocketed by Big Pharma and their investors.

Esentially It'll take a citizens revolt to reveal the sham which is the shady business practices of pig Pharma.

Force them to cough up & give the money back.

Maybe like an......insurrection?!