13 yr old dies of a heart attack after taking 2 doses of the clotshot

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's an article explaining what kills people in a car wreck, this proves conclusively O'drain died from a car wreck!

13bd6eb294b5c9e8f29eba49924d88b0.jpg

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
People die. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, but it happens. The human body is a complex system and sometimes parts break.

Well that sounds pretty Trumptarded.

Why are you sorry to tell us something we have been saying?

See? Knowing this....its up to the individual to decide what risks they are willing to accept. Wouldnt you agree?
You have ZERO evidence supporting covid being this "kids" cause of death.

Admin no one is saying the kid died from Covid.

This father has said his son died from cardiac arrest

The kid had the vaccine. The vaccine has an established (but small) risk of myocarditis.

No one is saying we know with absolute certainty this poor kid died from anything to do with Covid or the vaccine.

We know that there is a risk of this in younger people and here we see this story. No more or less reliable than the reported stories we see about "healthy" people dropping dead from Covid. We can discuss that.....why not this?

It's not devoid of merit. We know this can happen.
I get that, still no direct evidence that his vax led to his death. NONE

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People die. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, but it happens. The human body is a complex system and sometimes parts break.

See? Knowing this....its up to the individual to decide what risks they are willing to accept. Wouldnt you agree?

The kid had the vaccine. The vaccine has an established (but small) risk of myocarditis.

No one is saying we know with absolute certainty this poor kid died from anything to do with Covid or the vaccine.

We know that there is a risk of this in younger people and here we see this story. No more or less reliable than the reported stories we see about "healthy" people dropping dead from Covid. We can discuss that.....why not this?

You are not getting the point.

There IS direct evidence that the Covid vaccine can cause cardiac issues and that adolescents have a higher risk of that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't even see any evidence that he actually died. Or was ever born.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poor kid;

xJack.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7jKa0X0owb.webp

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

Unexplainable* What does that word mean? Does it mean Fauci Ouchie?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't even see any evidence that he actually died. Or was ever born.

Well you can see the families facebook pages. Unless you think these pages were created years ago and a whole family network was made to make it look authentic.

For a moment such as this, where they could kill off the son with cardiac arrest and blame the vaccine on some obscure news source that many people wont care about.

I personally think that's pretty far fetched. I think it's more likely this kid did die of cardiac arrest and the family believes the vaccine caused it.

All we can know is that there IS a risk of cardiac issues in adolescents with the Covid shot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

As the vaccine rollout to adolescents continues, so does the increasing number of young people suffering and dying from serious cardiac events.

13-year-old Jack Thomas O’Drain from New Jersey passed away unexpectedly on January 4th after collapsing on New Year’s Eve. According to a social media post by his father
, Jack suffered an ‘unexplainable’ cardiac arrest while playing with his friends. He was rushed to Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia before being put on life support.

It means there was no known underlying cardiac problems. So it's likely an outside factor.

Why the hostility?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IF this kid really died, first, it's tragic, but second, look at this:

According to social media posts from the family and an obituary web page, a 13-year-old boy from New Jersey suddenly died from a heart attack on January 4, 2022, just seven months after his second Covid shot.

SEVEN MONTHS later? What? Yeah. That's a long ass time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

According to social media posts from the family and an obituary web page, a 13-year-old boy from New Jersey suddenly died from a heart attack on January 4, 2022, just seven months after his second Covid shot.

That's not far fetched. He could have been experiencing swelling and the heart eventually shut down.

That can happen.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poor kid;

It means there was no known underlying cardiac problems. So it's likely an outside factor.

Why the hostility?
I hate bullshit being dispensed as fact, we all should,

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Backtracking.

You claimed the story was fake half an hr ago.

I still think it's fake. But I admit I could be wrong. Did you see where I wrote "IF this kid really died..." Do you know the meaning of the word "if"?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's not far fetched. He could have been experiencing swelling and the heart eventually shut down.

That can happen.

You'd think she would understand the concept of long term effects when she's been moaning about having "long covid" for the past 6 months.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That can happen.

You'd think she would understand the concept of long term effects when she's been moaning about having "long covid" for the past 6 months.

Right. Long covid and reactions to vaccines are equivalent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll pick this

"
Clinical trial data shows the COVID-19 vaccines do not pose a risk of death to children. Public health officials say the shots can prevent serious illness, and experts say their benefits outweigh their risks.

USA TODAY reached out to Yeadon and the person who shared the Instagram post for comment."

That's correct. But also misleading. Data shows a higher risk of myocarditis. Myocarditis comes with a risk of death.

This is how media lies with the truth.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday a fully vaccinated 23 year old healthy weight lifter died of covid in Australia. I doubt his parents are happy about that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor kid;

Why the hostility?
I hate bullshit being dispensed as fact, we all should,
The irony lmao

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That can happen.
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No blood clots you gullible simpletons

That's not what we are talking about, though. J&J uses a disabled adenovirus and is more like a traditional vaccine. I took that one and I'm waiting for it to get approved for my 16 year old. I am not giving her Pfizer because of the myocarditis risk.

The topic is the mrna having a risk of myocarditis in youngsters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That can happen.
Link?

Scroll up. I posted a few links about the Covid shot and myocarditis.