2 Major Stabbing Incidents in Canada in 2 Days

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...at least 1 Dead, several injured

Perhaps people cracking under the strain of COVID social distancing restrictions?

Yesterday...

Today...

WEST KELOWNA, B.C. — Five people were stabbed at an outdoor gathering on Sunday in West Kelowna, B.C.

The RCMP say they received a call at about 2 a.m. reporting that multiple victims had been stabbed.
Police say in a statement they found five victims suffering from stab wounds, two male youths and three adult men, who were all taken to hospital.

The RCMP say the severity of the injuries is not being disclosed at this time.

An adult male has been arrested and police say it’s not believed there is any risk to the public.
Police say officers “flooded” the area after receiving the call and their investigation continues.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published March 28, 2021.

The Canadian Press

img_1209_p3520770.jpg

In Canada, guns are harder to get, so they use knives instead.

But if they could get guns like the US, the death toll would be a lot higher.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
If only the communiss socoialish governmint of Canada let you poosies have guns this never wood have heppened!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If only the communiss socoialish governmint of Canada let you poosies have guns this never wood have heppened!

Yeah, it'd be more 10-20X the number dead, I'm quite sure of that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ban sharp knives! Sharp knives are "assault weapons"!!!

Sharp knives can be used to stab numerous people repeatedly before cops show up or the blade dulls!!!

Think of the children for fucks sake!

Have we no humanity left????

If any one of you motherfuckers don't support the banning of sharp knives, you're condoning mass murder!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Going by what ice has he could shoot dead a small army if he was so inclined... It's not guns or knives that's the problem it's crazies...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dull knives can still cut meat, vegetables, and firewood kindling....

I don't understand why people need high sharpness military looking handled knives in their daily to and from....

Let's ADVANCE humanity... not drag us back to caveman times! We need to ban sharp knives and diamond sharpening systems.

If you disagree with me, you need to be shot in the head by a government regime!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand why people need high sharpness military looking handled knives in their daily to and from....

Let's ADVANCE humanity... not drag us back to caveman times! We need to ban sharp knives and diamond sharpening systems.

If you disagree with me, you need to be shot in the head by a government regime!
Then dull knives can still kill, rendering that thought process nonsensical... :Confused4:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Going by what ice has he could shoot dead a small army if he was so inclined... It's not guns or knives that's the problem it's crazies...

All of my firearms must be defective, they have never shot anyone............. yet.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Then dull knives can still kill, rendering that thought process nonsensical... :Confused4:

It was a piss take on proposed firearms bans...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Excuse me I'm a bit slow today...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Excuse me I'm a bit slow today...

No wucking furries, mate...

It just shits me how people sometimes react to threats. 10 years ago an elderly gentleman named Allan down the road and his severely obese gf had a tree come down on their high pedestrian level front yard and fence.

The bough was actually blocking the footpath and the place reserved for where the village buses came in and out.

I offered him my help but he was too proud to accept it... fair enough too... but he had a heart condition, so I walked down the street with an axe after non-threatening like towards his place (the axe blade had a composite plastic stealth over it), and you should have seen the fucking reactions.

Soon as I started chopping the big limb, people were fine then... up till the point, despite them having to walk around in the street, they were scared shitless.

I hate how cowardly people are nowadays... they always think the worst and they never have common sense...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate how cowardly people are nowadays... they always think the worst and they never have common sense...

They are conditioning people to be pussies!!!

I even carried the axe boyscout style but with my wrist pointing forward, and still people fled.

We're fucked in the West these days...

Depends on your perspective. Soy boys running in fear aint that bad lol. Leaves room for the MEN!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I even carried the axe boyscout style but with my wrist pointing forward, and still people fled.

Depends on your perspective. Soy boys running in fear aint that bad lol. Leaves room for the MEN!!!!

Not here in Oz... unless you're really remote, everybody suspects anybody of potential harm.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not here in Oz... unless you're really remote, everybody suspects anybody of potential harm.

I imagine you got a lot of the same looks, as when I fly my flag, or sport my .44 lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I imagine you got a lot of the same looks, as when I fly my flag, or sport my .44 lol.

We're so pussified here... it's gagworthy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I only see one solution. We band together, and remove the scourge that plagues our society!! lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I only see one solution. We band together, and remove the scourge that plagues our society!! lol

We're fucked now here...not as many parents in my state object to this as support it:

via bitslide

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's also a chance, if guns were permitted, a member of the public could have shot the killer before he did too much damage or at least held him off until police arrived...