I don't recall ever having done a Goofy impression and I had to look up the song you mentioned to even know what it sounded like so keep your money... this is going to be awful:
That's just because no one can understand you in your vacaroos. I got 20 seconds into that last one and it sounded like you were gargling oatmeal.I am beginning to think that some of my wank socks don't like me!
Have my window open and it is raining heavily in Scotland, just for a change, so apologies for the sound quality.
See, I can get on board with that. The only issue is that jews don't offer English people the same consideration. They despise nationalism anywhere except for Israel and are always the loudest opponents.Im an American so I think before I answer this question, we need to be clear on what is meant by "pro Isreal". Because just saying "pro Isreal" can mean a lot of things that I probably dont agree with.
So I fully agree with and support the jews right to self determination in their ancestral homeland. Which is what "Zionism" has always traditionally meant. Isreal belongs to the jews.
England belongs to the English. France belongs to the French. Japan belongs to the Japanese. Isreal belongs to the Jews. America belongs to Americans.
Its so funny how the left/Hollyweird has been fractured over the Israel/Palestine conflict. Jews have lost the core of their support base, something which they definitely did not predict would happen. The only problem is, they've been flocking to the right ever since and have been pushing their kosherservative, civic nationalism, which is a wishy washy, watered down version of genuine nationalism.I think its more that pop stars and artists are aware of all that is said about the Illuminati and Satanism and they lean into it. They did the same during the satanic panick.
And right now all Hollywood and music is pressured to "free Palestine". People like Pink, Boy George, and now Ed Sheran (?) Are getting hell for defending Isreal or just simply not wanting to make statements on it.