2026: Year of the Vocaroo




images
 
do you guise ever make these that they're werth the click ??

Break sounds like a goof ped on helium ffs
Assylanas are almoast werth et
 
I'm sorry, Blandy.

I give you permission to fuck my nose. I'll even turn my feet left and then right for your comfort.

Don't go!

It's all just a game of words, strategy, and intellect. You could improve one day, grasshopper. I'd be happy to take you under my wing.
 
Scotty just got into the choppa and departed the so-called community!

I'm trying not to lollocoptor.

One wrong laugh and it could become a lollycoptor... which is like a Seamajor candy van with vertical lift off and touch down capabilities.
 
I'm trying not to lollocoptor.

One wrong laugh and it could become a lollycoptor... which is like a Seamajor candy van with vertical lift off and touch down capabilities.
tbh you look moar the part O diddler