4000+ children killed by guns in US so far this year

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Dont forget the black on black gun violence too.

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

I blame the division that is pushed by THEM (MSM, Elites).

Look up how many children were shot in Chicago last year.

They never care about the many nuances and such.....they just wanna use dead kids as emotional blackmail to infringe on our rights and make OUR kids more vulnerable to criminals.

I think that the 4,000 children covered that...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Dont forget the black on black gun violence too.

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

I blame the division that is pushed by THEM (MSM, Elites).

Look up how many children were shot in Chicago last year.

They never care about the many nuances and such.....they just wanna use dead kids as emotional blackmail to infringe on our rights and make OUR kids more vulnerable to criminals.

I think that the 4,000 children covered that...

......a gun free zone.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, but guns don't kill people...
A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

The first bus will carry items from school shooting victims, including a pair of worn-out checkered Vans from 15-year-old Gracie Muehlberger, killed at her Santa Clarita high school in 2019; a kindergarten graduation card with a smiling teddy bear on it, awarded to Sandy Hook victim Chase Kowalski; and a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey adored by Joaquin Oliver, who died in the Parkland school shooting in 2018.

Named “The NRA Children’s Museum,” this project is the latest by artist Manuel Oliver, father of Joaquin. “It’s partially with the intention that some people will think this is truly an NRA museum,” Oliver told BuzzFeed News.

Oliver has channeled his advocacy for gun control since his son’s death into works of public art and activism. On Monday, he interrupted President Joe Biden during a Rose Garden speech,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to open an office specifically for gun violence. Last year, he orchestrated
where a former National Rifle Association president spoke to over 3,000 empty seats, representing the teen victims of gun violence. Now he wants people to look at which government officials accept NRA donations.

“We’re going after the money,” Oliver said. “These leaders are not loyal to the Second Amendment. They’re loyal to the gun industry and manufacturers, who protect them. And there’s lots of messages that supporting gun control is not patriotic. It’s corrupt, and I wanted to find a graphic way of showing them what the impact really is.”

A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

So your numbers suggest about 16 children shot every month in every state? I'd need a CITATion for that claim.