4000+ children killed by guns in US so far this year

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, but guns don't kill people...
A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

The first bus will carry items from school shooting victims, including a pair of worn-out checkered Vans from 15-year-old Gracie Muehlberger, killed at her Santa Clarita high school in 2019; a kindergarten graduation card with a smiling teddy bear on it, awarded to Sandy Hook victim Chase Kowalski; and a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey adored by Joaquin Oliver, who died in the Parkland school shooting in 2018.

Named “The NRA Children’s Museum,” this project is the latest by artist Manuel Oliver, father of Joaquin. “It’s partially with the intention that some people will think this is truly an NRA museum,” Oliver told BuzzFeed News.

Oliver has channeled his advocacy for gun control since his son’s death into works of public art and activism. On Monday, he interrupted President Joe Biden during a Rose Garden speech,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to open an office specifically for gun violence. Last year, he orchestrated
where a former National Rifle Association president spoke to over 3,000 empty seats, representing the teen victims of gun violence. Now he wants people to look at which government officials accept NRA donations.

“We’re going after the money,” Oliver said. “These leaders are not loyal to the Second Amendment. They’re loyal to the gun industry and manufacturers, who protect them. And there’s lots of messages that supporting gun control is not patriotic. It’s corrupt, and I wanted to find a graphic way of showing them what the impact really is.”

A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
gun manufacturers are a lot like airplane manufacturers in that they make the most money during times of war and have to survive by selling to the general public… there is no way around it

but why the rapid increase? In the 1950s there was 1 shooting per year. That doubled in the 1960s and has spiraled into the mass shootings happening all over the US on a near weekly/monthly basis at this rate.

Honestly, we are under far too much stress and that is why we are seeing this in rapid escalation….

I came across a FB discussion this morning asking why were there so many more physically healthy attractive people during the 1970s than there are now. What has changed?

I’m going with ~

the economy shit the brick in the 70s and has never recovered

mental health laws were weakened around this time and we saw a rapid decline in the treatment of the patients in the already decomposing mental hospitals that were inevitably closed as a result therefrom,

we lived a healthier lifestyle that included regular sunshine and oxygen, which was also devoid of computers and electronics

the focus was on social activities and leisure time with family and friends

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gun culture has also become much more about hating our neighbors/protecting ourselves from our neighbors/settling arguments with guns, too. Which may be part of all that ^^^^^^. But the proliferation of guns + angry people is out of fucking control.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Newsom signing a bill to allow victims to sue gun manafacturers is good news.

Victims of air crashes sue plane manufacturers as a matter of routine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Dont forget the black on black gun violence too.

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

I blame the division that is pushed by THEM (MSM, Elites).

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
gun manufacturers are a lot like airplane manufacturers in that they make the most money during times of war and have to survive by selling to the general public… there is no way around it

but why the rapid increase? In the 1950s there was 1 shooting per year. That doubled in the 1960s and has spiraled into the mass shootings happening all over the US on a near weekly/monthly basis at this rate.

Honestly, we are under far too much stress and that is why we are seeing this in rapid escalation….

I came across a FB discussion this morning asking why were there so many more physically healthy attractive people during the 1970s than there are now. What has changed?

I’m going with ~

mental health laws were weakened around this time and we saw a rapid decline in the treatment of the patients in the already decomposing mental hospitals that were inevitably closed as a result therefrom,

we lived a healthier lifestyle that included regular sunshine and oxygen, which was also devoid of computers and electronics

You right, social media and the like ruined folks bodies.

Im glad Im still physically healthy and attractive :PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

I didn't forget anything. Read my post again. SMH

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I feel it will definitely put pressure on the manufacturers to stop pushing for weaker mental health laws and employing lobbyists to turn a profit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you trying to sound black, Blazed? "You right." "They being raised." "We seen."

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you trying to sound black, Blazed? "You right." "They being raised." "We seen."

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that classic southern drawl?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, maybe. But it also sounds very much like he's trying to sound black. They probably stole that Southern drawl from black folks, just like they stole their music.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m going with ~

social media has created a serious disconnect with how we function as a society and the family dynamic as a whole

plus people have no basic respect for anyone anymore… everyone is angry and tense and don’t get me started on how they drive in the worst traffic you’ve ever seen

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m going with ~

social media has created a serious disconnect with how we function as a society and family as a whole

plus people have no basic respect for anyone anymore… everyone is angry and tense and don’t get me started on how they drive in the worst traffic you’ve ever seen

It's funny. Portuguese people are exeedingly polite and kind. I mean, it's stunning. I read a post by a black South African who emigrated here and who said (on an online magazine site) he has experienced some racism here, but more often he has experienced kindness that has literally made him cry. It's just very true about these people. Nowhere else in the world have I seen such kindness. BUT, get them behind the wheel of a car and they lose their minds. Lose their fucking minds.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its a mix lol. Partly Southern and partly the fact that I DID grow up in the ghetto around Blacks lol. I wasnt purposely trying to sound Black lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m going with ~

social media has created a serious disconnect with how we function as a society and the family dynamic as a whole

It really has!!!!

I saw that shit show YEARS ago! Never fucking joined!!! Tried to tell everyone not to join. Did they listen.... NO! They kept trying to get me to join! My answer..... NEVER!!!!

I prefer real fucking people!!!

Yeah, social media led to how they behave too, cause its easy to be a certain way to someone, whey they hide behind a screen.

People need to put their phone down and fucking DRIVE! lol, AND live life!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m going with ~

It really has!!!!

I saw that shit show YEARS ago! Never fucking joined!!! Tried to tell everyone not to join. Did they listen.... NO! They kept trying to get me to join! My answer..... NEVER!!!!

Yeah, social media led to how they behave too, cause its easy to be a certain way to someone, whey they hide behind a screen.

We went to lunch the other day and were in the swanky part of town… a mother and daughter sat down the same time we did…

I don’t look at my phone when we are seated and neither does he. We were seated next to a mother and daughter who were dressed lovely and looked sophisticated. They didn’t say a word to eachother the entire time and we were yapping away about any and everything while he compared the lavash that came with the hummus to stale tortillas.

If we are not mindful and take serious breaks from electronics to detoxify, then we risk being in a state of overstimulation. If we work, it’s likely we are chained to a desk for 40+ hours a week stating at a screen and then we come home and scroll till we fall asleep.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m going with ~

It really has!!!!

We went to lunch the other day and were in the swanky part of town… a mother and daughter sat down the same time we did…

I don’t look at my phone when we are seated and neither does he. We were seated next to a mother and daughter who were dressed lovely and looked sophisticated. They didn’t say a word to eachother the entire time and we were yapping away about any and everything while he compared the lavash that came with the hummus to stale tortillas.

If we are not mindful and take serious breaks from electronics to detoxify, then we risk being n a state of overstimulation. If we work, it’s likely we are chained to a desk for 40+ hours a week stating at a screen and then we come home and scroll.

That is sad.

I put my phone on mute, and face down, if Im ever out eating, or out with friends.

I think the overstimulation is giving folks ADD.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, maybe. But it also sounds very much like he's trying to sound black. They probably stole that Southern drawl from black folks, just like they stole their music.

Clueless as always. Read black rednecks and white liberals by Thomas Sowell. Blacks got their manner of speaking from the white UK colonists around them. Fact.

I am not surprised to see you are ignorant and wrong yet again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Clueless as always. Read black rednecks and white liberals by Thomas Sowell. Blacks got their manner of speaking from the white UK colonists around them. Fact.

I am not surprised to see you are ignorant and wrong yet again.

You might find this interesting @Oerdin:

Early Americans including slaves spoke with British accents. Or mid Atlantic type. But they lost them. Interesting that some even without education spoke better English many Americans today.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What George Washington may have sounded like:

Not like this:

Washington was considered a British subject/British North American before hE became 'American'

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not making the connection between the queen’s English and southern drawl.

...and yet the Southern accents probably bear the closest resemblance to how English was actually spoken in Early America.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

...and yet the Southern accents probably bear the closest resemblance to how English was actually spoken in Early America.

There is a huge difference between the proper English accent and the slang…

But drawl is almost babble in comparison. I will say that I’m not perfect impersonating my family’s accent, but my version is more proper than someone impersonating it who wasn’t exposed to the accent for a long period of time.

I’m going to go read about this. I love love LOVE the south and hearing this accent when I go there. It’s a whole VIBE down there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that’s so weird to me since the French were also here

I've heard French accents spoken when I was in Florida. But they were not Quebec or European French. Cajun i think. Those people were from Louisiana. They and a noticeable emphasis on the 'b' & 'n' sounds.

"BoN....."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ngerrz.png