4000+ children killed by guns in US so far this year

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Post the list of said 4'000
Why is Lotusbud spewing these type of garbage leftist
If you haven't the list, the thread leads nowhere.
Also, you speak where you want, just back up your claims.
Savvy?

What claim did I not back up? Are you trying to argue that 4000 children have not been killed by guns?
Are you trying to argue they did, without a proper list of said children?

Since when does one have to posts lists of people's names as proof of a statistic? If I don't post a list of the names of the thousands killed in the Iraq war, does that mean I'm making up the fact that thousands died in Iraq? SMH
Since you brought it up as fact. And you're deflecting from 4,000 children, to a war in Iraq...
Show your proof in this matter...

I'm quoting an article. If you want to refute the number presented in the article, do your own research. I don't think the point of my thread is the precise number. It's the FACT that thousands of kids are illed by guns. If you actually believe that's false news, it's your turn to prove it. Otherwise, gtf out of my thread.
You made the thread, claiming it as truth.
I'm asking you as the OP, to verify your claim.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Savvy?

What claim did I not back up? Are you trying to argue that 4000 children have not been killed by guns?

Since when does one have to posts lists of people's names as proof of a statistic? If I don't post a list of the names of the thousands killed in the Iraq war, does that mean I'm making up the fact that thousands died in Iraq? SMH
Since you brought it up as fact. And you're deflecting from 4,000 children, to a war in Iraq...

I'm quoting an article. If you want to refute the number presented in the article, do your own research. I don't think the point of my thread is the precise number. It's the FACT that thousands of kids are illed by guns. If you actually believe that's false news, it's your turn to prove it. Otherwise, gtf out of my thread.

Keep asking. I linked an artlcle. Believe it or don't. Fuck off.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You do your homework, past posting a link.
Verify what you claim as true. Can't be that hard if it's what you believe, eh?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
At least now that abortion is limited in a lot of places, over 4000 children have been saved!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's almost worth posting racist content just to see Lotusbotty seethe and melt. :LOL3:

Ok back on topic, so what do you propose? I thought you said you don't want a complete ban on guns?

Doing so would be retarded anyway, it's not as though criminals will go into their local police station and surrender their weapons.

I never, ever suggested a complete ban on guns. I think there should be a complete ban on the NRA, though. They have spent hndreds of millions on propaganda, and have turned millions of Americans into paraniod, violent, trigger happy fucking morons. Also, many more dollars need to be invested in mental health in the US, and psychistrists need to stop doping up the masses.

@Reggie_Essent Re-read that post ^^^^^^ and see if you can figure out why I suggest a ban on the NRA, and why it has fuck all to do with free speech. I mean fuck all. Hint, see Newsom's latest move re allowing gun manufacturers to be sued by victims of gun violence. Maybe you can parse something out of that. You know, some facts, not your manufactured outrage.

You suggest banning the NRA because you're a Left Wing extremist who thinks constitutional amendments don't matter if it gets in the way of your ideological agenda. Same thing with the high court. You all loves you the high court when they affirm your social agenda, but the instant they actually do their one job and rule on a case according to constitutional principles you don't agree with, then you all go batshit crazy and want to pack the court so you all control it again.

The NRA is an organization of people who like guns and wish to protect their unalienable right to keep and bear arms, just as NARAL and Planned Parenthood are organizations comprised of people who like and profit from ripping living babies from the wombs of pregnant mothers.

Seems to me that all the people who comprise all three of those organizations are free to associate and organize and advocate for whatever they wish, being all free persons.

Don't you agree?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Savvy?

Here is the answer for you, according to the Center for Disease Control in the United States & the New England Journal of Medicine:

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
In all fairness we have a huge overpopulation problem and gun violence seems to be a regularatory agent at least in the United States.

It's gun violence or what does India always have outbreaks of Cholera? China's political squeezing? Everyone's got something, quit claiming Murica's guns took your kids, bullets took your kid because if they HADN'T it would've been AIDS or Fentanyl or suicide.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt must be talking about those killed by abortions but 1/10th the number.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Dont forget the black on black gun violence too.

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

I blame the division that is pushed by THEM (MSM, Elites).

Why are you trying to sound black, Blazed? "You right." "They being raised." "We seen."

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It's weird.

I'm sure he tell us why if we axe him nicely.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

Or like we seen the other day, lil black babies cussing and kicking police officers. They being raised to be violent.

Why are you trying to sound black, Blazed? "You right." "They being raised." "We seen."

I did, maybe you should've kept reading first!!! :Wise1:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What? You mean where you said that, because you grew up with Blacks, you can't help but sounding like a Black man?

Oh, Blaze.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What? You mean where you said that, because you grew up with Blacks, you can't help but sounding like a Black man?

Oh, Blaze.

I said its a mix. I grew up around a lot of folks. My accent changes depending on whom Im around. Also changes depending what Im drinking, etc.

So Im only suppose to sound like a White dude lol?

Oh, Blurt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, Blaze.

I said its a mix. I grew up around a lot of folks. My accent changes depending on whom Im around. Also changes depending what Im drinking, etc.

Oh, Blurt.

My accent became more 'Southern' when I lived in the States. I began to adopt a Southern drawl.

I attribute this phenomenon to Americans who speak a 'lazy' form of English @Blazor.

It's so much easier to lapse into that style of speaking cuz it requires less effort.

The British accent would be the hardest to speak all day long I should think.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, Blaze.

Oh, Blurt.

My accent became more 'Southern' when I lived in the States. I began to adopt a Southern drawl.

I attribute this phenomenon to Americans who speak a 'lazy' form of English @Blazor.

It's so much easier to lapse into that style of speaking cuz it requires less effort.

What is a lazy form of English, Joe?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, Blaze.

Oh, Blurt.

I have a friend here from London. South London, he always reminds me. I say 'what' to him 20, 30 times every time I see him because he smooshes his words together and barely opens his mouth when he speaks. It's a joke between us. I tell him to enunciate, because I don't speak the Queen's English. And he is not unusual. It's unbelievable, really.

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
Ah, but guns don't kill people...
That is correct. Guns don't kill people.
There is no such thing as gun violence. There has never been a single incident of a gun attacking anyone. Blaming guns is like blaming spoons for making you fat.
However, there is human violence. And that is very real and is the true problem that needs to be addressed. But it won't be because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, but guns don't kill people...
That is correct. Guns don't kill people.
There is no such thing as gun violence. There has never been a single incident of a gun attacking anyone. Blaming guns is like blaming spoons for making you fat.
However, there is human violence. And that is very real and is the true problem that needs to be addressed. But it won't be because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda.
Actually, blaming guns for deaths caused by guns is like blaming food for making you fat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look up how many children were shot in Chicago last year.

They never care about the many nuances and such.....they just wanna use dead kids as emotional blackmail to infringe on our rights and make OUR kids more vulnerable to criminals.