Do Palestinian children count?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
YY4fwdl.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They count as much as those Israeli babies that were beheaded and burnt alive in ovens.

They fucked around and now they’re finding out

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter has a bestie from USC whose family was evacuated during the takeover of land in Palestine to create what is now Israel. Her grandfather told them stories of how they came in with guns and forced them out of their homes with NOTHING but the clothes on their backs. These people are angry and for good reason. We could have moved them anywhere, but we chose to join forces with a few other bully nations and armed Israel with guns and formed a military instead. SMH.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They count as much as those Israeli babies that were beheaded and burnt alive in ovens.

They fucked around and now they’re finding out

They weren't beheaded. That's why they stopped saying it. One colonel or general said it. One journalist reported it without confirmation.

No babies, children, women or the elderly should be targeted. More than 6,000 Palestinians have been killed.

The only people that I have seen that handled tragedy the correct way have been American blacks that forgave that KKK/Nazi bastard in South Carolina that murdered people in church. They forgave them because they actually follow Christ's words.

The Jews and the Muslims are stuck in a cycle of violence and revenge.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter has a bestie from USC whose family was evacuated during the takeover of land in Palestine to create what is now Israel. Her grandfather told them stories of how they came in with guns and forced them out of their homes with NOTHING but the clothes on their backs. These people are angry and for good reason. We could have moved them anywhere, but we chose to join forces with a few other bully nations and armed Israel with guns and formed a military instead. SMH.

We shouldn't have moved them at all. The Jews left 2,000 years before...wtf?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

You fuck around and find out. Israel ain’t the one to fuck with.

Butcher my baby and I’m taking out your whole bloodline. Don’t think for one second these fuckers wouldn’t do it to yours.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Butcher my baby and I’m taking out your whole bloodline. Don’t think for one second these fuckers wouldn’t do it to yours.

If you come to my house and tell me it's yours...that is a major fuck around and find out. Israel started this in 1947, if not before.

When the British were running the place, they were the terrorists back then. They took families out by force. Too bad you don't know history.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They weren't beheaded. That's why they stopped saying it. One colonel or general said it. One journalist reported it without confirmation.

No babies, children, women or the elderly should be targeted. More than 6,000 Palestinians have been killed.

The only people that I have seen that handled tragedy the correct way have been American blacks that forgave that KKK/Nazi bastard in South Carolina that murdered people in church. They forgave them because they actually follow Christ's words.

The Jews and the Muslims are stuck in a cycle of violence and revenge.

All trolling aside, this whole situation is affecting me and not in a good way. I cry every time I read new stories of what happen. Israel is gonna release the medical examiner pics, will you believe it then?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All trolling aside, this whole situation is affecting me and not in a good way. I cry every time I read new stories of what happen. Israel is gonna release the medical examiner pics, will you believe it then?

Me too. It's very sad. I have to tune out now and again because it's too much.

If I see pictures of beheaded babies, I will. So far, they have only released pictures of babies that were riddled with bullets and that's horrific enough.

Can you imagine being a Palestinian reporter to find out your wife, children and parents were killed while you are on camera reporting? The pain? He had moved his family to an area that was supposed to be safe from Israeli bombing...but they lie.

The IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) were handing out weapons to Israeli citizens...that is a war crime, Flea.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So for every one Hamas terrorist that is taken out 100 women and children get killed in the collateral damage...the IDF looks like Russia with all the civilian targets they hit, I can now understand why the UN is calling some of the tactics used war crimes...and Netyahoo is a right wing war mongering asshole.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

hence the reason so many 'terrorists' on the palastinian side, to many fathers watched their kids suffer under the conditions or kids killed by Isreal's disproportionate responses ...it's a cycle that'll never end sadly

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No such place as palestine you holocaust denying fucking retards.Learn proper history and not the b/s the left wing media indoctrinates you with.

They are Jordanian rapefuges that Jordan refused to repatriate after they got there arses handed to them whilst trying to wipe out the Jews.The fact this story needs to be told really speaks volumes about many of your intellingence levels.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No such place as palestine you holocaust denying fucking retards.Learn proper history and not the b/s the left wing media indoctrinates you with.

They are Jordanian rapefuges that Jordan refused to repatriate after they got there arses handed to them whilst trying to wipe out the Jews.The fact this story needs to be told really speaks volumes about many of your intellingence levels.
Well, get up there on your soap box and straighten out all the people who talk about Palestinians, would you, you lazy fuck?

Oh, and above all, contact Britannica, would you, for pete's sake?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, get up there on your soap box and straighten out all the people who talk about Palestinians, would you, you lazy fuck?

Oh, and above all, contact Britannica, would you, for pete's sake?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The irony is sublime. The British created the current mess and did indeed call it Palestine. Now their low iq tards are screaming about how Palestine isn't a thing...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha look I hooked two retards at once.

The British are to blame.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa keep taking in everything you retards are TOLD lmao.

Fuck history,right?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The British were tasked with trying to get those savage Muslims to act civilized.

They were destined to fail.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no country on Earth that was ever asked to do anything across the globe. I'd like to see the request that was made by the peoples of the world...

They were colonizers looking to benefit...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right because the League of Nations was created to solve the wars that the non-Europeans started, right? lmao

League of Nations was created because of WW1...

Not because of Muslims or Jews....fact!

Last edited: