A third party perspective on the Israeli vs Palestinian conflict

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already explained. His use of double standards wrt Israel is the very definition of antisemitism. The Irish bigot is not calling for China's ambassador to be expelled despite the fact the CCP is actively engaged in genocide. He is not calling for the Ira ian ambassador to Ireland to be expelled despite the fact that it routinely calls for genocide and runs political concentration camps. No, the lying antisemitic bigot only targets Israel who is the defender in all this.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already explained. His use of double standards wrt Israel is the very definition of antisemitism. The Irish bigot is not calling for China's ambassador to be expelled despite the fact the CCP is actively engaged in genocide. He is not calling for the Ira ian ambassador to Ireland to be expelled despite the fact that it routinely calls for genocide and runs political concentration camps. No, the lying antisemitic bigot only targets Israel who is the defender in all this.

Probably because he's addressing the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to the Israeli ambassador. Why should he be calling out the Chinese or Iranians in that video?

That makes no sense.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now, stop with the Fox talking points and be clear about what you post. Open a book, learn something. And if you have a minor in history, what is your excuse for not knowing that Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Probably because he's addressing the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to the Israeli ambassador. Why should he be calling out the Chinese or Iranians in that video?

That makes no sense.

He has never called for the others to get banned. Only Israel. Despite the fact that the others are vaaaaaaaaaasssssssssttttttly worse and are not defenders like Israel is. Check the legal definitions of antisemitism because, yes, having double standards towards Israel and only Israel is antisemitic. We are talking about just another left wing bigot. That is all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now, stop with the Fox talking points and be clear about what you post. Open a book, learn something. And if you have a minor in history, what is your excuse for not knowing that Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people?

You are truly a waste of space. I mean truly. That semantic argument goes back to the 1940's and has always been laughably bad and nothing more than a distraction. Where as in the English language antisemitism specifically mean hatred and double standards towards specifically Jewish people. That is also the legal definition.

A nice attempt at a red herrings attempting to derail you getting beaten though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That makes no sense.

He has never called for the others to get banned. Only Israel. Despite the fact that the others are vaaaaaaaaaasssssssssttttttly worse and are not defenders like Israel is. Check the legal definitions of antisemitism because, yes, having double standards towards Israel and only Israel is antisemitic. We are talking about just another left wing bigot. That is all.

Bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's hilarious how things have gone full circle in the US and American right wingers are defending Jews and Israel against leftists LOL.

It wasn't all that long ago that Jews could count on unconditional support from liberals due to their perceived victimhood status. I suppose bombing women and children will diminish that privilege over time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's hilarious how things have gone full circle in the US and American right wingers are defending Jews and Israel against leftists LOL.

It wasn't all that long ago that Jews could count on unconditional support from liberals due to their perceived victimhood status. I suppose bombing women and children will diminish that privilege over time.

I'm glad you find that funny. My thing is, I am opposed to oppression, genocide, and murder no matter who commits those crimes. I always have been. I have been anti-Isreali policy for decades. The very first time I heard of the concept of Zionism, I looked into it and decided it was bullshit. It has nothing to do with disliking Jews, so get over it.

I know it's hard for someone like you to understand the very concept of justice. I feel sorry for you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No need to feel sorry for me, Mizz Lotusbergenstein.

Zionism is essentially Jewish Nationalism and it's no secret that many of you far left types loath all kinds of Nationalism, even of the Jewish variety.

What is sad however, is how many right wing gentiles in the US have been brainwashed with Zionist propaganda and regard Israel as their ally, rather than the parasitic, terrorist nation that it truly is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Zionism is essentially Jewish Nationalism and it's no secret that many of you far left types loath all kinds of Nationalism, even of the Jewish variety.

What is sad however, is how many right wing gentiles in the US have been brainwashed with Zionist propaganda and regard Israel as their ally, rather than the parasitic, terrorist nation that it truly is.

I admit, nationalism is pretty skeevy. But I detest Israeli policy because it is fascist, racist, tyrannical, and as you said, terroristic. Don't tell me what I think. I am not a member of a hive. You have to check with me first to know what I think.

A lot of rightie whities in the US are pro-Israel because they think Israel is playing a role in the plan for Armageddon as it is supposedly spelled out in Revelation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I admit, nationalism is pretty skeevy. But I detest Israeli policy because it is fascist, racist, tyrannical, and as you said, terroristic. Don't tell me what I think. I am not a member of a hive. You have to check with me first to know what I think.

A lot of rightie whities in the US are pro-Israel because they think Israel is playing a role in the plan for Armageddon as it is supposedly spelled out in Revelation.

Yeah the Christian Zionist nonsense. Thankfully religion isn't as relevant here so the bible bashing and potential misguided Israel worship isn't particularly common among the political right in the UK.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah the Christian Zionist nonsense. Thankfully religion isn't as relevant here so the bible bashing and potential misguided Israel worship isn't particularly common among the political right in the UK.
Its irrelevant what anyone thinks since God's running the show. You can want Israel to vanish and work as hard as you want. You'll fail. I suspect this will only harden your resolve, just like God says.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You have no issue with the slogan 'White Pride Worldwide' right? In fact, I'd say that you wholeheartedly agree with and support the sentiment...

Well, your Jewish buddies, whether on the left or the right, would recoil in horror at the statement and brand it hateful etc.

As I've said, i cannot for the life of me undersand why you choose to ally yourself with the eternal parasites.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have no issue with the slogan 'White Pride Worldwide' right? In fact, I'd say that you wholeheartedly agree with and support the sentiment...

Well, your Jewish buddies, whether on the left or the right, would recoil in horror at the statement and brand it hateful etc.

As I've said, i cannot for the life of me undersand why you choose to ally yourself with the eternal parasites.
What you fail to get is I ally myself with God's Word. There's also the uncomfortable fact that many whites were only a bit more civilized than niggers before we were Christianized and the rest of whites that weren't total barbarians also excelled greatly after the influx of Christianity. Why was that? It was because of God's blessings from accepting the Messiah, not from worshipping jews. God straight up said His blessings would be poured out on gentile believers. You'd have us all worshipping a failed mainiac german who kicked off an event that nearly destroyed all civilization. I cant believe you dont see what a failure hitler was.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't worship Hitler, I just appreciate what he attempted to achieve. He wasn't a God, he was merely a human being, just like the rest of us and was in no way perfect.

It is a shame that our ancestors didn't listen to him though, because life would be a lot different.

htwazr.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That makes no sense.

Bullshit.

Then you disagree both with the US definition of Antisemitism as well as the EU's official definition. Personally, I find their experts more knowledgeable than little old you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That makes no sense.

What legal definitions? Are the Irish subject to these "legal definitions"?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are truly a waste of space. I mean truly. That semantic argument goes back to the 1940's and has always been laughably bad and nothing more than a distraction. Where as in the English language antisemitism specifically mean hatred and double standards towards specifically Jewish people. That is also the legal definition.

A nice attempt at a red herrings attempting to derail you getting beaten though.

The English language does not define an international issue. Sorry, but no cigar.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That makes no sense.

What you haven't done is deconstruct his arguments. Not one.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That makes no sense.

Bullshit.

Then you disagree both with the US definition of Antisemitism as well as the EU's official definition. Personally, I find their experts more knowledgeable than little old you.

I said nothing about the definition of anti-semitism. That's not the point I was making. I am not an anti-semite no matter what definition you subscribe to. I am talking about Israeli policy, which is abhorrent to me.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The germans started 3 major conflicts in about 50 or 60 years. They're lucky they didnt get fukin nuked like the gawdamned japs!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The germans started 3 major conflicts in about 50 or 60 years. They're lucky they didnt get fukin nuked like the gawdamned japs!

The Germans didn't start shit, it was, as fucking always, organised Jewry.

The Jew-orchestrated Bolshevik revolution and spread of Communism helped fuel much of the civil unrest which contributed towards the outbreak of WW2.

Hitler fought as soldier in WW1 and witnessed the horrors of Communism first hand and was determined not to let Germany fall to the Red Terror.