Speaking of third world shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is sad

In CA, you are gonna have a bad time if you are a business owner, property owner, any law abiding citizens. CA caters to criminals and homeless drug addicts.

:(

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SagFagcistern.... 5 years? Ughhhh! Sad story. The only way these people see the failed democRAT policies is through suffering like this. I sure dont think we need to have all these people suffer several murders so they learn.......

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Faux Nooze, The Leader in Corporate MSM Propaganda "Infotainment" we make it up, so you can decide to be outraged yourselves.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SagFagcistern.... 5 years? Ughhhh! Sad story. The only way these people see the failed democRAT policies is through suffering like this. I sure dont think we need to have all these people suffer several murders so they learn.......

It's either they deny it or ignore it :(

They ignore the rapes and the legal theft. It's just sad. And now this is "faux news" so here we go with denial.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey do you guys remember when Walter Cronkite supported Jimmy Carters Presidential Campaign?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Faux Nooze, The Leader in Corporate MSM Propaganda "Infotainment" we make it up, so you can decide to be outraged yourselves.

Back your claim.

What is false here?
don't wanna

Because you are lying.

What part of this is false? You claimed it.
Where is the data I have asked you for several times proving that Trans persons are more dangerous to other people than any other category of sexuality?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Back your claim.

What is false here?
don't wanna

Because you are lying.

Where is the data I have asked you for several times proving that Trans persons are more dangerous to other people than any other category of sexuality?

Admin.....where the fuck did anyone claim trans people were more dangerous?

That's was NOT my claim. That is NOT the fucking problem. As I said, you dont even understand the problem. You are not mentally competent enough to talk about anything. You dont have the mental OR emotional capacity required to even understand where anyone else is coming from.

No one fucking said trans(gender dysphoric) people were more dangerous than anyone.

The claim was allowing men into female spaces is dangerous and women and girls are being assaulted and raped. This was explained SO clearly that the fact you have the sheet utter stupidity to misrepresent me on this shows you are either really stupid or maliscious. Which is it?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Back your claim.

What is false here?
don't wanna

Because you are lying.

How about this, you posted it you prove it's veracity, I'm not your intern.

How about you back your claim and point out what part of this is false and I'm happy to counter that.

You didnt watch it and you dont care about it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey do you guys remember when Walter Cronkite supported Jimmy Carters Presidential Campaign?
I was 10 so I wouldnt. However, I do know your liberal forefathers were a bit less overt in their shilling for democRATs. Side note: JFK weaponized the IRS against his enemies and your forefathers said jack shit. Nixon talked about it, "OMFG!" Onigger did it, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE BITCHES!" KA-POWN3D!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know it's almost like any horrible thing or any injustice could happen to anyone. And as long as the right party is in charge.....these people do not even care about it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was a baby.....so no.

Maybe you should figure out who you are labeling "cons" in 2021.

The times already done their changin.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was 10 so I wouldnt. However, I do know your liberal forefathers were a bit less overt in their shilling for democRATs. Side note: JFK weaponized the IRS against his enemies and your forefathers said jack shit. Nixon talked about it, "OMFG!" Onigger did it, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE BITCHES!" KA-POWN3D!

Right?

But wtf does that have to do with CA DA going ghoulishly light on a thug who murdered a child?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

But wtf does that have to do with CA DA going ghoulishly light on a thug who murdered a child?
I know, I know.. my bad..I should have just acknowledged that he sucks a lotta dik! :CooL:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin cannot understand that transvestites(autogynophiliacs) and NOT the same as trans people.

Trans people suffer deeply from dysphoria about their gender. This is a very valid medical crisis. These people deserve proper support and compassion. Just like anyone else suffering from any disorder that consumes their life.

Autogynophilia is a paraphilia. A FETISH. Its biological men who have a sexual perverted FETISH for dressing as and appropriating women. And I DID show that these people ARE more inclined to engage in predatory behaviour.

These are not trans people. But thanks to this leftarded radical gender ideology these predators are protected under this large "trans" umbrella and we have to treat them like women and tolerate men who ARE NOT TRANS coming into our spaces to prey on women and girls.

Admin doesnt have the capacity to understand this critical nuance and thusly any women who speak out in defense of our rights and safety are labeled transphobes. And Admin doesnt give a single shit.

These people arent going to acknowledge this problem until so many girls and women are assaulted and harmed that it cant be comfortably ignored anymore. That's a lot of lives destroyed just because of their pure hatred and hostility towards anyone they see as "right".

Because of their hatred innocent women and girls are forced to suffer now from rapes and assaults and our rights are being attacked. Rights that were hard fought for.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

I know, I know.. my bad..I should have just acknowledged that he sucks a lotta dik! :CooL:

He didnt even watch what I posted. He just spews.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin cannot understand that transvestites(autogynophiliacs) and NOT the same as trans people.

Trans people suffer deeply from dysphoria about their gender. This is a very valid medical crisis. These people deserve proper support and compassion. Just like anyone else suffering from any disorder that consumes their life.

Autogynophilia is a paraphilia. A FETISH. Its biological men who have a sexual perverted FETISH for dressing as and appropriating women. And I DID show that these people ARE more inclined to engage in predatory behaviour.

These are not trans people. But thanks to this leftarded radical gender ideology these predators are protected under this large "trans" umbrella and we have to treat them like women and tolerate men who ARE NOT TRANS coming into our spaces to prey on women and girls.

Admin doesnt have the capacity to understand this critical nuance and thusly any women who speak out in defense of our rights and safety are labeled transphobes. And Admin doesnt give a single shit.
I disagree. I believe being a tranny is just an indulgence in sexual degeneracy. I also believe the acceptance and compassion are directly related to the subject at hand.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

I watched it and it made me feel sad for the father. Part of me though was frustrated by the fact that he voted for his sons own demise and he was at least somewhat like the people who took his sons life when he was younger himself.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I disagree. I believe being a tranny is just an indulgence in sexual degeneracy. I also believe the acceptance and compassion are directly related to the subject at hand.

Its not. Gender dysphoria is a medical crisis. Just like eating disorders like anorexia or any body dysmorphia where people suffer delusions about their bodies. It's a real health crisis.

You are talking about autogynophilia. Which is fetishizing and appropriating womanhood. It IS a sexual perversion.

You are conflating them because the left has highjacked this for ideological reasons and is weaponizing it against society.

Which is gonna happen. Because of people like Admin there is going to be REAL hatred of genuine diagnoses transpeople because as the harm occurs and gets ignored.....serious animosity will rise.

You cannot.....CANNOT expect women to tolerate sexual abuse, dicks and balls in our spaces....with out eventual and serious blow back. Like REAL blow back.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

I watched it and it made me feel sad for the father. Part of me though was frustrated by the fact that he voted for his sons own demise and he was at least somewhat like the people who took his sons life when he was younger himself.

It's a bad cycle.

I think now that regular people are paying more attention they are gonna SEE the results of their votes more clearly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
269103119_3011872795730506_7112294797565869084_n.jpg

My investment Portfolio is bursting at the seems.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

That is all he ever does. He is a waste of space.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its not. Gender dysphoria is a medical crisis. Just like eating disorders like anorexia or any body dysmorphia where people suffer delusions about their bodies. It's a real health crisis.

You are talking about autogynophilia. Which is fetishizing and appropriating womanhood. It IS a sexual perversion.

You are conflating them because the left has highjacked this for ideological reasons and is weaponizing it against society.

Which is gonna happen. Because of people like Admin there is going to be REAL hatred of genuine diagnoses transpeople because as the harm occurs and gets ignored.....serious animosity will rise.

You cannot.....CANNOT expect women to tolerate sexual abuse, dicks and balls in our spaces....with out eventual and serious blow back. Like REAL blow back.
First off, labeling things has become a way of legitimizing them. Be it homosexuality, transgenderism, etc., etc. I have no sympathy or tolerance for any of these things. I've maintained for decades that tolerating and coddling any of these behaviors would lead to far worse and here we are. I can appreciate that there's probably not another soul here that agrees with my solution to the problem but I'd execute them all....and trannies in womens sports, locker rooms, et al wouldnt be a problem.