4000+ children killed by guns in US so far this year

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to the thread topic:

It's a crime how many children are killed by guns in the US. Citizens should ALL be outraged.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's almost worth posting racist content just to see Lotusbotty seethe and melt. :LOL3:

Ok back on topic, so what do you propose? I thought you said you don't want a complete ban on guns?

Doing so would be retarded anyway, it's not as though criminals will go into their local police station and surrender their weapons.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's almost worth posting racist content just to see Lotusbotty seethe and melt. :LOL3:

Ok back on topic, so what do you propose? I thought you said you don't want a complete ban on guns?

Doing so would be retarded anyway, it's not as though criminals will go into their local police station and surrender their weapons.

I never, ever suggested a complete ban on guns. I think there should be a complete ban on the NRA, though. They have spent hndreds of millions on propaganda, and have turned millions of Americans into paraniod, violent, trigger happy fucking morons. Also, many more dollars need to be invested in mental health in the US, and psychistrists need to stop doping up the masses.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Americans have a love affair with guns, arguably more so than any other country. They aren't ever going to welcome any sort of government intervention which attempts to limit their access to firearms.

Even if the Democrats had their way, it wouldn't put a dent in the Chicongo gun crime stats or in any of the other notoriously dangerous urban environments in the US.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And how many of those, were killed in "Gun free zones" or Democratic strongholds? How many died during the BLM/Antifa riots? And lastly, how many have guns saved?

The stats I was looking at were from 2019. Little to do with BLM or Antifa. YOu have a bug up your ass about that. The point here is, ALL of those things together, including inner cities, rural rednecks and mass shooters, are making the numbers escalate.

And further gun regulations isnt going to solve any of it and we will just see more crime victims.

We will see more rape and more violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never, ever suggested a complete ban on guns. I think there should be a complete ban on the NRA, though. They have spent hndreds of millions on propaganda, and have turned millions of Americans into paraniod, violent, trigger happy fucking morons. Also, many more dollars need to be invested in mental health in the US, and psychistrists need to stop doping up the masses.

The NRA is an advocacy group that promotes responsible gun ownership and gun safety.

What propaganda?

You hate the NRA because you have to as a leftist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is Lotusbud spewing these type of garbage leftist douchebag talking points threads in the Conservative Sub?

She should stick to her own section.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So you want a complete ban on certain people freely associating with one another because you don't like what they associate about. I see. No 1st Amendment issues there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you want a complete ban on certain people freely associating with one another because you don't like what they associate about. I see. No 1st Amendment issues there.

Wow. Nice twisting and turning there. You should win the freestyle competition with that performance.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Wow. Nice twisting and turning there. You should win the freestyle competition with that performance.

Well, you did say you want a complete ban on the NRA. I don't know how that's twisting and turning when it's a clear shitting on the 1st Amendment. No one sane could read it any other way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what the NRA is.

And people in the NRA are responsible gun owners. These are not gang bangers and criminals.....these are ordinary law abiding Americans who promote responsible gun ownership and advocate for our 2A rights.

The TRAs(transrights activists) are actually harming people and calling for violence and rape of anyone who disagrees with them.....with all their hatred and propaganda do you think these people should be banned? Since their activism is leading to actual harm? Loss of rights and protections for women and girls and encourage hatred and violence against women and girls?

How about pro abortion activists who spread propaganda?

What propaganda does the NRA use?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's what the NRA is.

And people in the NRA are responsible gun owners. These are not gang bangers and criminals.....these are ordinary law abiding Americans who promote responsible gun ownership and advocate for our 2A rights.

The TRAs(transrights activists) are actually harming people and calling for violence and rape of anyone who disagrees with them.....with all their hatred and propaganda do you think these people should be banned? Since their activism is leading to actual harm? Loss of rights and protections for women and girls and encourage hatred and violence against women and girls?

How about pro abortion activists who spread propaganda?

What propaganda does the NRA use?

The NRA just makes a convenient target for the Lefties to get stupid people to hate on.

Imagine what Lotus would say if you said you want a complete ban on NARAL or Planned Parenthood? She'd screech like a Banshee with a pine cone stuck up her butt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gun manufacturers are a lot like airplane manufacturers in that they make the most money during times of war and have to survive by selling to the general public… there is no way around it

but why the rapid increase? In the 1950s there was 1 shooting per year. That doubled in the 1960s and has spiraled into the mass shootings happening all over the US on a near weekly/monthly basis at this rate.

Honestly, we are under far too much stress and that is why we are seeing this in rapid escalation….

I came across a FB discussion this morning asking why were there so many more physically healthy attractive people during the 1970s than there are now. What has changed?

I’m going with ~

the economy shit the brick in the 70s and has never recovered

mental health laws were weakened around this time and we saw a rapid decline in the treatment of the patients in the already decomposing mental hospitals that were inevitably closed as a result therefrom,

we lived a healthier lifestyle that included regular sunshine and oxygen, which was also devoid of computers and electronics

the focus was on social activities and leisure time with family and friends

You right, social media and the like ruined folks bodies.

Im glad Im still physically healthy and attractive :PuffPuffPass:

social media has created a serious disconnect with how we function as a society and the family dynamic as a whole

plus people have no basic respect for anyone anymore… everyone is angry and tense and don’t get me started on how they drive in the worst traffic you’ve ever seen

You might be interested in this article in The Atlantic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ngerrz.png

You're a sick fuck.

Absolutely. I don't know how anyone thinks that's funny. Sick fucking shit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Reggie_Essent Re-read that post ^^^^^^ and see if you can figure out why I suggest a ban on the NRA, and why it has fuck all to do with free speech. I mean fuck all. Hint, see Newsom's latest move re allowing gun manufacturers to be sued by victims of gun violence. Maybe you can parse something out of that. You know, some facts, not your manufactured outrage.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah, but guns don't kill people...
A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

The first bus will carry items from school shooting victims, including a pair of worn-out checkered Vans from 15-year-old Gracie Muehlberger, killed at her Santa Clarita high school in 2019; a kindergarten graduation card with a smiling teddy bear on it, awarded to Sandy Hook victim Chase Kowalski; and a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey adored by Joaquin Oliver, who died in the Parkland school shooting in 2018.

Named “The NRA Children’s Museum,” this project is the latest by artist Manuel Oliver, father of Joaquin. “It’s partially with the intention that some people will think this is truly an NRA museum,” Oliver told BuzzFeed News.

Oliver has channeled his advocacy for gun control since his son’s death into works of public art and activism. On Monday, he interrupted President Joe Biden during a Rose Garden speech,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to open an office specifically for gun violence. Last year, he orchestrated
where a former National Rifle Association president spoke to over 3,000 empty seats, representing the teen victims of gun violence. Now he wants people to look at which government officials accept NRA donations.

“We’re going after the money,” Oliver said. “These leaders are not loyal to the Second Amendment. They’re loyal to the gun industry and manufacturers, who protect them. And there’s lots of messages that supporting gun control is not patriotic. It’s corrupt, and I wanted to find a graphic way of showing them what the impact really is.”

A fleet of 52 yellow school buses will form a mile-long procession to Sen. Ted Cruz’s house in Houston on Thursday morning — 4,368 empty seats to honor the number of children killed by gun violence this year.

Interesting thing about this thread is its never the America which is advertised by corporations to the rest of the world.

We always get the wholesome side of America but unless it's shooting incidents the uglier side gets swept under the rug, ignored or hidden from us.

But guns are one of America's demons much like the alcoholic who goes to work with a smile on his face during the day, but then goes home where he hits the bottle to drink his problems away as a momentary means of escape.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Did the article happen to mention that most of those, were gunned down by niggers shooting niggers, cause nigs nog, in the inner cities of DC and Chicago, or nah?
Post the 4,000 children list or stfu.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did the article happen to mention that most of those, were gunned down by niggers shooting niggers, cause nigs nog, in the inner cities of DC and Chicago, or nah?
Post the 4,000 children list or stfu.

I don't have the list. Oh, and by the way, you don't get to tell me to stfu. I'll post as often as I want.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to the thread topic:

It's a crime how many children are killed by guns in the US. Citizens should ALL be outraged.

Lotus, the other I saw some news, some killer for hire who was arrested here

He had killed more than 30 people in a few years.

With a homemade gun that was basically two pipes welded together, an "artisanal shotgun"

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
If you haven't the list, the thread leads nowhere.
Also, you speak where you want, just back up your claims.
Savvy?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Savvy?

What claim did I not back up? Are you trying to argue that 4000 children have not been killed by guns?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Savvy?
I've come to the conclusion that the only gun deaths that matter are:

- Cops killing blacks

- Mass shooting involving mostly whites

- Children who find a gun in the house and shoot themselves or someone else

- Any shooting in which the shooter is not black but the victim is.

Drive-bys, criminals gunning down people in robberies or hijackings, thugs killing cops in ambushes, nope, none of that matters.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Savvy?

What claim did I not back up? Are you trying to argue that 4000 children have not been killed by guns?
Are you trying to argue they did, without a proper list of said children?

Since when does one have to posts lists of people's names as proof of a statistic? If I don't post a list of the names of the thousands killed in the Iraq war, does that mean I'm making up the fact that thousands died in Iraq? SMH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Savvy?
I've come to the conclusion that the only gun deaths that matter are:

- Cops killing blacks

- Mass shooting involving mostly whites

- Children who find a gun in the house and shoot themselves or someone else

- Any shooting in which the shooter is not black but the victim is.

Drive-bys, criminals gunning down people in robberies or hijackings, thugs killing cops in ambushes, nope, none of that matters.

It all matters. The USA is gun crazed.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Why is Lotusbud spewing these type of garbage leftist
Savvy?

Since when does one have to posts lists of people's names as proof of a statistic? If I don't post a list of the names of the thousands killed in the Iraq war, does that mean I'm making up the fact that thousands died in Iraq? SMH
Since you brought it up as fact. And you're deflecting from 4,000 children, to a war in Iraq...
Show your proof in this matter...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Lotusbud spewing these type of garbage leftist
Savvy?

Since you brought it up as fact. And you're deflecting from 4,000 children, to a war in Iraq...
Show your proof in this matter...

I'm quoting an article. If you want to refute the number presented in the article, do your own research. I don't think the point of my thread is the precise number. It's the FACT that thousands of kids are illed by guns. If you actually believe that's false news, it's your turn to prove it. Otherwise, gtf out of my thread.