60k homeless LA bums in squalid conditions

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The homeless junkies here have better access to resources than SINGLE MOTHERS. They get first priority for some fucked up reason. Druggies get section 8 and low cost housing before families and single mothers do. I absolutely love my new area but when you go down the hill and make a left, there is an encampment of tents. Loads of these people CHOOSE to be out on the streets. They want to keep getting high.

SO THE FUCK WHAT, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS AND LET THEM GET HIGH.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

What you advocate is not kind or good for anyone much less those dying from addiction. You pretend compassion but all you are really advocating is letting people rot away and die in the gutter. These people are sick, they have a disease, and they need to be forced into institutions until competent medical authorities say they are sufficiently cured to be able to care for themselves.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
The homeless junkies here have better access to resources than SINGLE MOTHERS. They get first priority for some fucked up reason. Druggies get section 8 and low cost housing before families and single mothers do. I absolutely love my new area but when you go down the hill and make a left, there is an encampment of tents. Loads of these people CHOOSE to be out on the streets. They want to keep getting high.
You do understand addiction is a disease, and not freedom of choice, yes?

Then fucking start treating it as one! That includes changing the law so they can be involuntarily forced into rehab. The same needs to be done with the mentally ill. Liberals refuse to do that and even changed the law to remove duty to care statutes. Those need to all be restored. They cannot and will not care for themselves so they need to be institutionalized, we used to do that, liberals cried big crocodile tears and claimed that was so unfair, and now all of the junkies and mentally ill are just on the streets. If you give them free housing they will destroy it or get high, pass out, and have it burn down.

They need to be institutionalized until the professionals say they can care for themselves.
Talk to your heroes in the Trumplican Party.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So... "The righteous path" is smoking meth and shooting heroine all day and stealing to support your drug habit? Because that is what most of them are doing when they aren't burning down each other's tents or junk piles over petty grudges.

IF YOU WERE HOMELESS YOU WOULD WANT TO DO DRUG ALL DAY TO YOU CYNICAL PIECE OF FUCK!

They are doing those drug to reach a higher level of consciousness unlike some square ass motherfucker such as yourself.

They're transcending your negative frequency by means of illicit drugs and alcohol, just as the Native Americans (which I'm sure you also despise) and OTHER indigenous people have used drugs to be received into the spirit world, you uncultured fuck!!!

And the ones who are fighting are merely identifying the ones with the DEMONS inside them and all through out history the method of destroying monsters is BY FIRE!!!

FUUUUUUUKING DUH, BITCH!!!

No, I would get a JOB !! ffs

MAYBE YOU COULDN'T GET A JOB FOR LOTS OF DIFFERENT REASONS.

You act like that's so easy especially NOWADAYS , you AIDS TURD!

keep making excuses ...there are people who wait for an apple to fall from a tree and there are those who climb the fucking tree to get it ... no excuses lazy ass

YEAH YOU'RE SO FUCKIN TOUGH, HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER, RIGHT... IF YOUR LIFE WAS SO PUT TOGETHER YOU WOULDN'T BE ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE.

I OVERDOSED ON HEROIN IN 93', LIKE A GIVE A FUCK, SO FUCK YOURSELF.

what a loser LOL overdose ffs don't even know how to do drugs properly :ROFL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I've said previously, if dems wont fix this problem, it should be open season on bums and all their shit should be burned down and when they accost people or shit in the streets, they should be shot dead by whomever doesnt like seeing it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As I've said previously, if dems wont fix this problem, it should be open season on bums and all their shit should be burned down and when they accost people or shit in the streets, they should be shot dead by whomever doesnt like seeing it.

By thAT logic, be careful during retarD season

795.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

By thAT logic, be careful during retarD season

795.gif
NO YUO retard, faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would call addiction a disorder.

I think the disease model does harm and I've watched it give people excuses.

I remember early in my program I saw people who got to 9 months and a year and relapsed. And it terrified me. Thinking I had some incurable "disease" and seeing other people make it that far only to relapse made me feel completely hopeless. My thinking was if these other people can't do it, I can't either and I may as well just go overdose and get it over with. I'm going on 8 years without a problem.

We always have a choice. When you are in the trenches of active addiction and you are using to avoid the withdrawal.....that's still a choice. You can choose to just withdrawal, you can choose to call for help as and go into a detox clinic, or you can choose to call your dealer. Addicts always have the choices. They just dont break down their thought processes enough. Its constant survival mode/slavery.

Every day I wake up alive I can choose. I dont let that disempowering narrative give me any passed. And that goes for everything you encounter in life. A lot of recovery is learning to respond and not react. A common thing taught in recovery therapy is identifying and knowing triggers and "playing the tape".....meaning stopping and thinking things through.

There are so many steps involved in getting drugs and using them. You make at least 50 active choices from the moment you decide to use and when you actively plunge a needle into your arm. Personal responsibility and accountability are so important if anyone desires really getting healthy. Just because something may not "feel" like a choice doesn't mean it isn't.

I'm not saying its easy.....its one of the hardest things a person can do. But being a junkie is harder. You are just numb and not really giving a shit if you die. I'm not saying addicts are not sick, either.

That incurable disease narrative can really gut a person of any hope or motivation to even bother. A disorder can be treated.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
So... "The righteous path" is smoking meth and shooting heroine all day and stealing to support your drug habit? Because that is what most of them are doing when they aren't burning down each other's tents or junk piles over petty grudges.

IF YOU WERE HOMELESS YOU WOULD WANT TO DO DRUG ALL DAY TO YOU CYNICAL PIECE OF FUCK!

They are doing those drug to reach a higher level of consciousness unlike some square ass motherfucker such as yourself.

They're transcending your negative frequency by means of illicit drugs and alcohol, just as the Native Americans (which I'm sure you also despise) and OTHER indigenous people have used drugs to be received into the spirit world, you uncultured fuck!!!

And the ones who are fighting are merely identifying the ones with the DEMONS inside them and all through out history the method of destroying monsters is BY FIRE!!!

FUUUUUUUKING DUH, BITCH!!!

No, I would get a JOB !! ffs

MAYBE YOU COULDN'T GET A JOB FOR LOTS OF DIFFERENT REASONS.

You act like that's so easy especially NOWADAYS , you AIDS TURD!

keep making excuses ...there are people who wait for an apple to fall from a tree and there are those who climb the fucking tree to get it ... no excuses lazy ass

YEAH YOU'RE SO FUCKIN TOUGH, HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER, RIGHT... IF YOUR LIFE WAS SO PUT TOGETHER YOU WOULDN'T BE ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE.

I OVERDOSED ON HEROIN IN 93', LIKE A GIVE A FUCK, SO FUCK YOURSELF.

what a loser LOL overdose ffs don't even know how to do drugs properly :ROFL3:

SO FUCKIN WHAT, I DIED TOO... YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN DEAD FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS, SO WHOSE THE LOSER NOW, CUM RAG???!!!

FUUUUUUUUUCK.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

What you advocate is not kind or good for anyone much less those dying from addiction. You pretend compassion but all you are really advocating is letting people rot away and die in the gutter. These people are sick, they have a disease, and they need to be forced into institutions until competent medical authorities say they are sufficiently cured to be able to care for themselves.

I'm going to drop my persona for a second because I am being serious now...

Stop acting like you're some moral philosopher while on a fucking troll breeding forum. You don't sound intelligent, you sound like a self righteous ostentatious fuck-wit.

Now I am going back into the persona:

EAT MY DIARRHEA SHIT STAIN!!!

I LIKE TO DRINK, FIGHT AND FUCK... ANYTHING ELSE IS A WASTE OF TIME.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember early in my program I saw people who got to 9 months and a year and relapsed. And it terrified me. Thinking I had some incurable "disease" and seeing other people make it that far only to relapse made me feel completely hopeless. My thinking was if these other people can't do it, I can't either and I may as well just go overdose and get it over with. I'm going on 8 years without a problem.

We always have a choice. When you are in the trenches of active addiction and you are using to avoid the withdrawal.....that's still a choice. You can choose to just withdrawal, you can choose to call for help as and go into a detox clinic, or you can choose to call your dealer. Addicts always have the choices. They just dont break down their thought processes enough. Its constant survival mode/slavery.

Every day I wake up alive I can choose. I dont let that disempowering narrative give me any passed. And that goes for everything you encounter in life. A lot of recovery is learning to respond and not react. A common thing taught in recovery therapy is identifying and knowing triggers and "playing the tape".....meaning stopping and thinking things through.

There are so many steps involved in getting drugs and using them. You make at least 50 active choices from the moment you decide to use and when you actively plunge a needle into your arm. Personal responsibility and accountability are so important if anyone desires really getting healthy. Just because something may not "feel" like a choice doesn't mean it isn't.

I'm not saying its easy.....its one of the hardest things a person can do. But being a junkie is harder. You are just numb and not really giving a shit if you die. I'm not saying addicts are not sick, either.

That incurable disease narrative can really gut a person of any hope or motivation to even bother. A disorder can be treated.
Imo semantics.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

Stop acting like you're some moral philosopher while on a fucking troll breeding forum. You don't sound intelligent, you sound like a self righteous ostentatious fuck-wit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess the promise of LA never apnned out, eh?

Not like California's Golden Age.

Here...a reminder of that time featuring Countess Flea's Mum:

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I can’t take someone who calls themselves GG Allin seriously. GG used to cut himself with glass on stage while shitting and smearing it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess the promise of LA never apnned out, eh?

Not like California's Golden Age.

Here...a reminder of that time featuring Countess Flea's Mum:

My mom loved him

I always liked that song & the show made curious about life in East LA.

I remember landing there once at the Greyhound bus Station.

I remember this Black/Latino Woman gave me a flirty smirk.

Shd was very pretty but rough lookin' eh.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

WOW YOU CAN POST A GIF... HOW CLEVER, DICK FUCK!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Imo semantics.

It's not semantics at all. It really isn't.

The language we use impacts others more deeply than you'd think.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We cull diseased animals for a reason...

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Legalize all drugs. The rest will work itself out

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

It's an easy solution... until non-addicts are getting it slipped into their drinks by spurned lovers or government agents...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Free fentanyl for all?

It's an easy solution... until non-addicts are getting it slipped into their drinks by spurned lovers or government agents...

All I can say, is careful who you date. I’ve only had to deal with one spurned lover. She got me back good, I have to admit.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

All I can say, is careful who you date. I’ve only had to deal with one spurned lover. She got me back good, I have to admit.

And don't disagree with US presidents or political leaders...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Free fentanyl for all?

Even Joe?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

Even Joe?

Particularly with deep state mannequins....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Free fentanyl for all?

Oh? You post confused me. Typo?