60k homeless LA bums in squalid conditions

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The homeless junkies here have better access to resources than SINGLE MOTHERS. They get first priority for some fucked up reason. Druggies get section 8 and low cost housing before families and single mothers do. I absolutely love my new area but when you go down the hill and make a left, there is an encampment of tents. Loads of these people CHOOSE to be out on the streets. They want to keep getting high.
You do understand addiction is a disease, and not freedom of choice, yes?

We cull diseased animals for a reason...

Legalize all drugs. The rest will work itself out

Free fentanyl for all?

It's an easy solution... until non-addicts are getting it slipped into their drinks by spurned lovers or government agents...

All I can say, is careful who you date. I’ve only had to deal with one spurned lover. She got me back good, I have to admit.

And don't disagree with US presidents or political leaders...

Oh? You post confused me. Typo?

No...just pointing out you'd be in danger with an open drug policy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The homeless junkies here have better access to resources than SINGLE MOTHERS. They get first priority for some fucked up reason. Druggies get section 8 and low cost housing before families and single mothers do. I absolutely love my new area but when you go down the hill and make a left, there is an encampment of tents. Loads of these people CHOOSE to be out on the streets. They want to keep getting high.

SO THE FUCK WHAT, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS AND LET THEM GET HIGH.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

What you advocate is not kind or good for anyone much less those dying from addiction. You pretend compassion but all you are really advocating is letting people rot away and die in the gutter. These people are sick, they have a disease, and they need to be forced into institutions until competent medical authorities say they are sufficiently cured to be able to care for themselves.

I'm going to drop my persona for a second because I am being serious now...

Stop acting like you're some moral philosopher while on a fucking troll breeding forum. You don't sound intelligent, you sound like a self righteous ostentatious fuck-wit.

Now I am going back into the persona:

EAT MY DIARRHEA SHIT STAIN!!!

I LIKE TO DRINK, FIGHT AND FUCK... ANYTHING ELSE IS A WASTE OF TIME.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

I get it, you are our forum owner playing with alternate logins. Personally, I like politics and the politics forum, if you don't then that is also ok, but you do have almost a dozen other subforums to do your hat dance in so why not do it there? Is it too much to ask that one small corner supposedly dedicated to this topic be the place we actually discuss such matters?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

It's an easy solution... until non-addicts are getting it slipped into their drinks by spurned lovers or government agents...

All I can say, is careful who you date. I’ve only had to deal with one spurned lover. She got me back good, I have to admit.

Its a difficult problem. Making it legal would remove atleast half of the crime part. Paying to kill your self is nothing new.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Free fentanyl for all?

Its a difficult problem. Making it legal would remove atleast half of the crime part. Paying to kill your self is nothing new.

We have essentially made it legal here and the massive spine in homelessness and crime has been the result. Fact.

Far from making anything better it has made everything worse.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

What you advocate is not kind or good for anyone much less those dying from addiction. You pretend compassion but all you are really advocating is letting people rot away and die in the gutter. These people are sick, they have a disease, and they need to be forced into institutions until competent medical authorities say they are sufficiently cured to be able to care for themselves.

Stop acting like you're some moral philosopher while on a fucking troll breeding forum. You don't sound intelligent, you sound like a self righteous ostentatious fuck-wit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

I get it, you are our forum owner playing with alternate logins. Personally, I like politics and the politics forum, if you don't then that is also ok, but you do have almost a dozen other subforums to do your hat dance in so why not do it there? Is it too much to ask that one small corner supposedly dedicated to this topic be the place we actually discuss such matters?

OH YOU FUCKIN GOT ME FUCK NUTS!!! YOU SOUND LIKE THAT MAGICIAN FAGGOT, PRINCE OF THE 807 OR WHATEVER... ACCUSING THE SITE OWNER OF BEING TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

YOU MUST BE THE SOCK ACCOUNT OF COFFIN PAMMY, THAT PIECE OF FUCK.

I'LL BE (AND THE ADMINS) WATCHING YOU, TWATS MCGEE!!!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard
GG is the forum owner? Shut up :ROFL3:

I am probably wrong but thought he was a sock puppet account.

No doubt about that.

AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE SPANIARDS VENTURED OUT INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, CIRCUMNAVIGATED THE WORLD, AND DISCOVERED AMERICA WHILE THE PORTUGUESE…GAVE THE WORLD BRAZILIAN WAXING!!!

THANKS SO MUCH! IM SURE YOUR SO PROUD OF YOUR AMAZING HERITAGE, AND FAGGOTY FOOTBALL TEAM.

SPAIN > PORTUGAL

VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

WOW YOU CAN POST A GIF... HOW CLEVER, DICK FUCK!
[/QUOT

Wow you can TYPE IN ALL CAPS and take it in the ASS with an eggplant :ROFL3:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

A very minuscule amount of drugs such as fentanyl can be used as a WMD...

There is real concern about it...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

I understand. Mericans love their dope.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Free fentanyl for all?

I understand. Mericans love their dope.

It's untenable to greenlight certain drugs and ban others... it's what we've always done and it never works. So, if we made a rule about weaponizing a drug for a mass killing, would that work?

Probably not... they'd have to define a number of heads required for mass killing designation....again, something nobody agrees on. We can't even agree what's the difference between rioting, uprising, revolt, or breaking and entering...

But for argument's sake let's say the number is 20 for a mass killing... you could spike a dinner party's beverages with a hardcore cheap drug and probably just do time in supermax for the rest of your days. But do it at a family reunion, and you're going to be put to death.

Rules are designed to be navigated.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

[/QUOT

YOU PUT YOUR REPLY IN THE QUOTE SECTION, WHAT A FUCKIN SHIT DICK.

EGGPLANTS ARE VERY NUTRITIOUS SO THATS NOT AN INSULT, YOU BAG OF ASS LINT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

[/QUOT

yes but not when you Eet them with your asZ :LMAO:

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

[/QUOT

YEAH CLEVER COME BACK, RICKY RETARD-O... FUCKIN NUTRITION EXPERT ARE YOU?

EAT THE EGGPLANT OUTTA MY ASSHOLE AND TELL ME THAT AIN'T DELICIOUS!!!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

[/QUOT

Dude, if you can fit a decent sized eggplant up your freckle, I know a casting director that is willing to make you a stahrrr...

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s a habit you fucking twat! Disease??? Fucking leftarded imbecile!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
tenor.gif

[/QUOT

Dude, if you can fit a decent sized eggplant up your freckle, I know a casting director that is willing to make you a stahrrr...

IM ALREADY A FUCKIN STAR!!! BUT ILL CONSIDER IT IF THE PAY IS GOOD, THANKS.