95% HEALTHIER, PROBABLY FUCKUN 100% BETTER FOR YOU! but they want it regulated to zero!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys jacked the fuck outta this thread.

giphy.gif

Now if only it crashed in the middle of a field in Pennsylvania...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampito, the problem with vapes, cigarettes, booze or any drug you buy on the streets is that you don't know what's in it

11 years ago I found some white powder mixed in the middle of the brick weed I bought

It was giving me some mild rash and that shit was enough for me to never buy drugs again

I think alcohol and weed are probably the only two types of mind altering substances you can safely produce yourself.

Maybe tobacco, if you can cultivate the pain in the ass that is that plant. They go bad with wet weather, just about every single insect loves to chew on it and mold can destroy it all in 24 hours. Now just imagine how much pesticides they have to spray on them to keep them healthy.

If I were you, I'd get a small grow and stick to the weed you grow yourself.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampito, the problem with vapes, cigarettes, booze or any drug you buy on the streets is that you don't know what's in it

11 years ago I found some white powder mixed in the middle of the brick weed I bought

It was giving me some mild rash and that shit was enough for me to never buy drugs again

I think alcohol and weed are probably the only two types of mind altering substances you can safely produce yourself.

Maybe tobacco, if you can cultivate the pain in the ass that is that plant. They go bad with wet weather, just about every single insect loves to chew on it and mold can destroy it all in 24 hours. Now just imagine how much pesticides they have to spray on them to keep them healthy.

If I were you, I'd get a small grow and stick to the weed you grow yourself.
I only buy from legit, legal shops with quality cheap to high-end materials mate, it's just so much safer than cancer sticks it really is, here...
CASE CLASED NO LUNG DAMAGE