Probably how Murd and Oak think i live

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

:LOL3: this is so fucking nasty

I stumbled on this looking for a cheap way to heat this trailor......we bought these plug in heaters that do NOT fucking work lol. So I insulated the windows and pulled out space heaters.

We havent put the furnace in yet because we are going to change the location of the furnace. We have one. It's in a storage unit. We thought we were being clever with these plug in heaters that we legit wasted a few hundred dollars on...awesome. They are garbage lol.

So anyway......fucking look at these people! Look how nasty the outside of their house is! They all are stewing in the same cold ass bathwater and wiping their asses with newspaper ......why the fuck wouldnt you get a hand held bidet?

This is mental illness and possibly child abuse. I'm not sure.

The ONLY thing I agree on them with is the tent. If you can camp on your land waiting for your house to be set up DO IT. It's awesome.

Fucking TP is cheaper than newspaper. These dirty fuckers are gonna get taint cancer lol. Paper cuts on your rectum and feces getting in your blood stream....I mean fucking EW the bathwater is BROWN.

Can you imagine what all this smells like? Why would anyone live like this on purpose?! You can be cheap and thrifty and creative without living like a mongoloid inbred! Wash your fucking hands before rolling dough!

YUCK :LOL3::Hapz2:

I bet they are all immune to Covid though lol. They are just swishing dirty clothes in dirt water... they may as well just not bother lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now I'm stuck on this show lol. This whackjob goes around her upper class neighborhood asking her neighbors for food they dont want LOL. How do you even bring yourself to do that?

And she wants to shove a bunch of chickens in her yard because she thinks it's just that easy to get dozens of eggs. What about animal care? Avian vet care and what to do if they get egg bound.

And the worst is.....she wants to buy a goat to milk it and get her families milk from the goat.....but says nothing about pasturizing it?!

Why not just sell your damn house and go to the country and have a farm? Just be who you are and do it properly lol.

You would not do this JUST to be cheap and thinking this how you save a buck ffs....its a lifestyle.

She looks like a fucking whackjob running around in a dress and heels asking for food and shopping for chickens and goats. Lol. Handing out daily rations of toilet paperc :LOL3:

We buy cows from farmers though and that's a ton of meat for the year. Chickens too.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Those 2 fat slobs are too busy gorging themselves on fast food and spouting woke politics to take more than a passing interest about anyone else's life.

Caskur recently became the third member of the Viz Fat Slags, and they're now known as the Tubby Trio. :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t have to see how you live…

The fact that you took your clothes off after seeing that bathroom and bare mattress was enough horror to last me a lifetime.

I’m content with pretending you never existed at this point…. but here we are…

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This whackjob goes around her upper class neighborhood asking her neighbors for food they dont want LOL. How do you even bring yourself to do that?

You bring yourself to do that because TLC pays you SAG wages.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt, has anyone ever remarked that you look like one of the Oompa Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

It's been bugging me who you remind me of and I just realised then...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I often do not wonder about the male poster who dislikes female posters who don’t stroke their ego by blowing sunshine up their ass telling them exactly what they want to hear…

Blurt is handsome…. and I seriously doubt he would kick any woman out of bed for eating cookies :GiggleBitch:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I often do not wonder about the male poster who dislikes female posters who don’t stroke their ego by blowing sunshine up their ass telling them exactly what they want to hear…

Blurt is handsome…. and I seriously doubt he would kick any woman out of bed for eating cookies :GiggleBitch:

Aw, thanks, Murdie. :Happy5:

My tongue is an award-winnig crumb-catcher, too.

Scouse is just jelly. He's joined Eddie and Joe in the exclusive club of Simps Who Endlessly Comment On Other Posters' Appearance Without Posting Their Own Photos.

It's considered a dick move by those of us who are attractive. :Jackass:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt, has anyone ever remarked that you look like one of the Oompa Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Nope. I don't usually hang out with folks who source their pop culture cues from children's movies. But hey! You do you, Scouse.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scouse is just jelly. He's joined Eddie and Joe in the exclusive club of Simps Who Endlessly Comment On Other Posters' Appearance Without Posting Their Own Photos.

This recent cope of yours, where you claim that my pics are fake, just because your latest homo e-crush Flynn has said so, is fucking embarrassing to say the least.

Have some dignity ffs and stop sniffing ass.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh boy, Murdock has resorted to using highschool pics from the 1980's to get attention.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh boy, Murdock has resorted to using highschool pics from the 1980's to get attention.

I was 27 :LOL3:

but don’t hate me because I’m cute… hate me because I’m a bitch and think your’re a fruitloop for your Nazi cos play fetish

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not this again. I don't hate anyone on here, not even that catfishing, e-trannie, faggot Flynn.

I just find your retarded woke politics and low IQ extremely off putting.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These plug-in heaters only work in places where the cold is not so bad, like in Brazoo's south

I wish they informed us of that. The fucking things dont go warmer than 35 F.....the fuck? This is Michigan we dont have time for that shit here.

I busted out a few utility heaters. They smell like a garbage but its warm lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

......in THIS thread? :LOL3:

Why the fuck is she even in this thread, least of all posting pics?

Glad I dont see it :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This whackjob goes around her upper class neighborhood asking her neighbors for food they dont want LOL. How do you even bring yourself to do that?

You bring yourself to do that because TLC pays you SAG wages.

I didnt even think of that. I hope you are correct lol

And I HOPE she isnt just squirting raw ass goat teet right directly on her kids 14 cereal pieces lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those 2 fat slobs are too busy gorging themselves on fast food and spouting woke politics to take more than a passing interest about anyone else's life.

Caskur recently became the third member of the Viz Fat Slags, and they're now known as the Tubby Trio. :LOL3:

I wont categorize Cascur.....shes her own lol.

I've had rounds with her, everyone has. Shes alright, A. Shes a flame board veteran. Her motives for posting are much more normal than those other 2 lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t have to see how you live…

The fact that you took your clothes off after seeing that bathroom and bare mattress was enough horror to last me a lifetime.

I’m content with pretending you never existed at this point…. but here we are…

I don't understand the point of this thread.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I was 27 :LOL3:

but don’t hate me because I’m cute… hate me because I’m a bitch and think your’re a fruitloop for your Nazi cos play fetish

Murdie, think about it... it makes total sense for Aryan to believe you're a teenager at age 27. He posts a photo (allegedly of himself) as a young man and claims the shot is current even though he also claims he was born in the early Eighties.

His sense of the passage of time is slightly screwy, to say the least. His grasp of history is likewise fragile. The man thinks Hitler is still alive, ffs.

P.S.
Yes, you are cute! :ThumbsUp1:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

This recent cope of yours, where you claim that my pics are fake, just because your latest homo e-crush Flynn has said so, is fucking embarrassing to say the least.

Have some dignity ffs and stop sniffing ass.

Then why don't you settle the matter once and for all, Scouse? Post a pic with a hand-written card with the date and the words "I AM NOT A NAZI FROOT LOOP."

Let's see you do it.

Then I'll shut up about this. Hell, who knows? Maybe even Flynn will stop ragging you about it (although I doubt this).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Serious question, is this fella related to you?

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, man.

I already told you; folks in my family are unflappable.

That guy seems flapped.

Don't make me trot out "Hitler in the bunker" memes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

......in THIS thread? :LOL3:

Why the fuck is she even in this thread, least of all posting pics?

Glad I dont see it :D

Yeah, why is she in a thread with her screen name in the subject title? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, how stooooooooooooooooopid.