95% HEALTHIER, PROBABLY FUCKUN 100% BETTER FOR YOU! but they want it regulated to zero!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Watched this and it reminded me
Three Chinese workers were attacked by robots...
I vape, not smoked 1 cig in two years thanks to it, doctors have gathered reports that it's 95% healthier than smoking, I feel it too! Vaping is the biggest health Tech EVER!!! E-liquid is made of TWO ingredients PG/VG "propylene glycol" the shit from smoke machines at NC/Amusement parks etc Vegetable gel, need I say any more on that? NOPE NICOTINE ON ITS OWN IS HARMLESS, AND ADDICTIVE YES BUT NOT BEEN FOUND TO HAVE ONE SINGLE ADVERSE EFFECT ON PEOPLE!!! So pair it with those two ingredients and your puffing veg fat !

FFS BIG TOBACCO & SWATHES OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS would like you to keep dyeing

Folks I'm going to fill this thread which is a historic medical advancement and I'm over the moon at least the UK

is pushing it forward
Video's will express everythimg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BOOM

Vaping's ONLY bad for Government taxes & group of kids died from vaping a batch of DIY THC pods

IT'S ALL SHITE

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Real men don't vape shamps :LOL3:
.. are the frillys pink on yer panties ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
usually if I see a body builder I wouldn't fight 'em, but if I seen him vaping I feel in my mind I have a chance of kicking his wuss ass :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
vaping is so ghay they make up shit like its not bad for you LOL to attract

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
.. are the frillys pink on yer panties ?for engraving)
Real men, stink, have yellow teeth and get cancer!! Whilst experienced vapers are sucking on mech mods which if not set up coreectly are bombs in your hands!! Look at this bad boy Sold out coz I bought it for (I Reserved mine to be engraved personalised) Mech mod will last longer than me... Hits harder than any pussy cancer stick! You got it all wrong again piss! You would be coughing yer guts out with this,
9ctOSZ2.png
Cheaper one as my first unregulated, battery knowledge and understanding of ohms law when building ccoils

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Real men, stink, have yellow teeth and get cancer!! Whilst experienced vapers are sucking on mech mods which if not set up coreectly are bombs in your hands!! Look at this bad boy Sold out coz I bought it for (I Reserved mine to be engraved personalised) Mech mod will last longer than me... Hits harder than any pussy cancer stick! You got it all wrong again piss! You would be coughing yer guts out with this,
9ctOSZ2.png
Cheaper one as my first unregulated, battery knowledge and understanding of ohms law when building ccoils

what the fuck would I want with that ??
I'm a man, like I said .... for FAGGOTS

if I smoked tobac I'd be a chester cheezied fingered mutherfucker a la LOL ... cancer no cancer breath stopped from a single step STILL more man than yoo AJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take yer gimmick and feel important Mr. 33 err 46 or 37 whatever age you are these dayZ LOL

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
9ctOSZ2.png

what the fuck would I want with that ??
I'm a man, like I said .... for FAGGOTS

if I smoked tobac I'd be a chester cheezied fingered mutherfucker a la LOL ... cancer no cancer breath stopped from a single step STILL more man than yoo AJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take yer gimmick aYOUNGERnd feel important Mr. 33 err 46 or 37 whatever age you are these dayZ LOL
well im defo not near 46 MUCH YoUNGER mmmm37 nae reek none of yer business really fahget This would cruch your lungs hahahahahah

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The Rochford Project Lemon Meringue WOW man Best in the world
p8KWrdK.png

My shit ready to pop in some Alien wire coils and wick with cotton
AtxgmOU.jpg
tzuUrJR.jpg
SDrgNRH.jpg
Yeah shit gets a little dirty but mysomethings lungs ain't and a wipe-down fixes it but no doubt there will be something you'll complain about! You've never got anything that RUM N RAISEN import delicious! Smokers are IDIOTIC

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BOOM

Vaping's ONLY bad for Government taxes & group of kids died from vaping a batch of DIY THC pods

IT'S ALL SHITE

To be extra safe, don't do either one.

This got me of ciggies though and I feel great! Down the line they might find chain vaping slows you down but turn up the nicotine \n you won't, juat cant bring yourself to agree with me can you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BOOM

IT'S ALL SHITE

This got me of ciggies though and I feel great! Down the line they might find chain vaping slows you down but turn up the nicotine \n you won't, juat cant bring yourself to agree with me can you?

I didn't disagree with you. You can think whatever you want. I just suggested that doing neither is the best choice. It's a fact.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BOOM

IT'S ALL SHITE

I didn't disagree with you. You can think whatever you want. I just suggested that doing neither is the best choice. It's a fact.

Yes, nobody has died due to vaping except a bad batch of local theropods not regulated, DIY stuff but not ANY persons Hve died from vaping inover20 fuckin years 20 years zero deaths