Three Chinese workers attacked by robots...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing that fucks me off is we need these poorly payed monke we really do! I'm watching the vape scene closely and the Chinese Government aint getting tobacco tax, if they decide what was mentioned and om=nly allow FDA,TOBOCCO and MENTHoL WE ARE FUCKED!!!

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
The bad thing is people injured on the job in China just get fired.
In supreme China, robot is worth more than human life. Notice no safety guards, and no ability for any employee to manually control/shut down the machines.

This is particularly troublesome, since Chinese have no spatial awareness. This combination never ends well!

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Quote for truth. Asians in general want to get all up in your shit.
I'm not so sure they do it on purpose, it's simply a genetic trait of very limited spatial awareness.

Case in point: One time at the grocery store, waiting in line at the checkout, there's some Chinese lady behind me with her cart. The cart bumps into me. I gave her a stare. She looked oblivious. A few seconds later it happens again. Now I give a stare that shows that if it happens again, I'm going to say something not quite so friendly. Luckily the line advanced by then.

It's simply just one example of how clueless they are around people and things, and also explains why they have a hard time operating a motor vehicle. They have a poor ability to quickly compute their immediate surroundings.