A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see you looking at this @Garraty_47 haha are you constructing a shite come back?:LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3:

Well in Vitty's defense he never once posted a heavily filtered photograph, unlike someone else I know.
How was it heavily filtered?? No filter!!! :LOL3:

MVbFyfS.png

Dude, that chinstrap is like sooo fake! Why do you look like a Chinese crackhead? Why is your nose sooo fuzzy? Is your nose a hologram?
THERE'S FUCK ALL WRONG WITH MY NOSE! i'M CLEARLY NOT A CRACKHEAD, GOOD TEETH!!

Then why is your nose fuzzy? It you were going to photoshop something it should be your receding hairline. Are those sunglasses photoshopped as well?
I don't have a receding hairline, wtf are you blind?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well….

Vitriol can flame when he wants to.

I just don’t think he has it in him any more.

He was KOF, that is an autoflame. The KOF was ridiculed by everyone once they took that dungeons and dragons crap out of the safety of webtv groups.
I said he could flame. I didn’t say he was any good at it.

Right now I see Shampain fitted his foot square in Vittys mouth and Ronaldo kick/flung the guy back to tard city.

I hope he didn’t have a seizure. They’re banking on those fractals

I dunno, Martini. It took me a while to get how Vitty replies. Vitty is quite witty in an old fashioned way. He's not going to come straight out and tell someone to eat a dick. He'll use his frequent flyer miles and take the longest route to his point. Vitty is the antithesis of an in your face flamer.
Vittys made one good post that I know of.

Everything else is filler or fractal. That’s not saying much.

Plus that paint drying fluffer sonnet he wrote you which was cringe.

That "sonnet" that he wrote me was him validating himself to me. Just like my "sonnet" to him was me validating who I was. Anyhoo...it's like you thinking Freud is talented. I guess Vitty is my Freud.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well….

He was KOF, that is an autoflame. The KOF was ridiculed by everyone once they took that dungeons and dragons crap out of the safety of webtv groups.

Right now I see Shampain fitted his foot square in Vittys mouth and Ronaldo kick/flung the guy back to tard city.

I dunno, Martini. It took me a while to get how Vitty replies. Vitty is quite witty in an old fashioned way. He's not going to come straight out and tell someone to eat a dick. He'll use his frequent flyer miles and take the longest route to his point. Vitty is the antithesis of an in your face flamer.
Well I just smoked him, see his boots there with smoke coming out, SMOKED

SHAMLAME, the only thing you "smoked" is an 8 ball of crack.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can see you looking at this @Garraty_47 haha are you constructing a shite come back?:LOL3:

Well in Vitty's defense he never once posted a heavily filtered photograph, unlike someone else I know.

MVbFyfS.png

Dude, that chinstrap is like sooo fake! Why do you look like a Chinese crackhead? Why is your nose sooo fuzzy? Is your nose a hologram?
THERE'S FUCK ALL WRONG WITH MY NOSE! i'M CLEARLY NOT A CRACKHEAD, GOOD TEETH!!

Then why is your nose fuzzy? It you were going to photoshop something it should be your receding hairline. Are those sunglasses photoshopped as well?
I don't have a receding hairline, wtf are you blind?

But you have a pubic hair chinstrap?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well….

That "sonnet" that he wrote me was him validating himself to me. Just like my "sonnet" to him was me validating who I was. Anyhoo...it's like you thinking Freud is talented. I guess Vitty is my Freud.
Well….

Your “Fraud” got an old school circumcision by Sham here, why “my” Fraud is kicking how many of you around like he’s watching an aerobics video.

Fancy

• Funny 2
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

Because he's Chinese and he can't photochop worth a shit. Why is his nose blurry?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well….

Well….

Your “Fraud” got an old school circumcision by Sham here, why “my” Fraud is kicking how many of you around like he’s watching an aerobics video.

Fancy

Naw. That didn't happen. SHAMLAME didn't understand what was posted to him, too many big words.

SHAMLAME, will peeter out once the cocaine runs out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

Because he's Chinese and he can't photochop worth a shit. Why is his nose blurry?

Why did he put his Hitler moustache under his bottom lip instead of on top of his upper lip?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

Orange??????? LMAO pathetic shite!!!!
Flynn ya scum cunt, never photoshopped in my life!!
8Ss6eUm.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Then why are you Orange and why does your nose look like it's vibrating?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

And his skin in other pictures I've seen shows old acne scars and in this picture he's smoothed them out with a filter app or he's spackled on 4 lbs of orange spackle.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

And his skin in other pictures I've seen shows old acne scars and in this picture he's smoothed them out with a filter app or he's spackled on 4 lbs of orange spackle.

Right?! In other pictures he's as white as Edward Cullen from Twilight, in this picture it looks like he fell in a pool of iodine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Right?! In other pictures he's as white as Edward Cullen from Twilight, in this picture it looks like he fell in a pool of iodine.

Maybe he just needs a new phone. He's a bazillionaire, so this phone is not up to par.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Maybe he just needs a new phone. He's a bazillionaire, so this phone is not up to par.
He's an engineer for a plumbing company.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Actual engineer or "engineer" because someone gave him the title...as in "Sanitation Engineer", you know garbage man?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

I've never claimed to be loaded, I'm not fuck sake been saving for an x box then a £679 monitor, I don't tell lies... I might be well off in the future

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

Actual engineer or "engineer" because someone gave him the title...as in "Sanitation Engineer", you know garbage man?

I believe his job as an "engineer" is to make more ergonomic toilet seats.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

I've never claimed to be loaded, I'm not fuck sake been saving for an x box then a £679 monitor, I don't tell lies... I might be well off in the future
You have said you're loaded before. Then you post all sorts of pictures of material things, sneakers, clothing, etc that is designer showing how much you don't actually have money.

Nothing wrong with being well off or not. It makes no difference to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

I believe his job as an "engineer" is to make more ergonomic toilet seats.

Oh.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

MVbFyfS.png

Why is he sorta orange?

8Ss6eUm.jpg

You need to "save" for Adobe Photoshop. Stop using Google Gimp to photoshop your Polaroid photos.