A message to my made man Scouse

X

xXx
Site Supporter
' I'm sorry sir'
You have the 'Scouse'

f0193285-800px-wm.jpg

:LMAO: :LMAO:
Are you paying young boys again with your sick roleplay as a doctor?

Fag scum

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Sticking up for your bruv ahahahahahahaaa

I'm sure he'll pump you EXTRA hard tonight :rightON:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Terrible what is happening there :'(
G8sm2Hn.jpg
The ANC is trying to censor a lot of what’s actually happening. But they’re brain-dead kaffirs, it’s coming out whether they try stop it or not. The current South African media companies are mostly run and owned by the ANC, Nelson Mandela’s legacy. Terrorist regime.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
G8sm2Hn.jpg
The ANC is trying to censor a lot of what’s actually happening. But they’re brain-dead kaffirs, it’s coming out whether they try stop it or not. The current South African media companies are mostly run and owned by the ANC, Nelson Mandela’s legacy. Terrorist regime.
I've been following this for years.. It's truly heartbreaking ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
G8sm2Hn.jpg
Ive said it before, the blacks aren’t geared or wired mentally to run a nation. Their base instincts kick in when given some power. They’re corrupt and lawless. Only 200 years ago they were full-blown tribal. The northern hemisphere has taken 1000’s of years to become what we define today as being “civilised”.

These animals fuck like rabbits and run amok like a wild animal let loose on the streets. There hasn’t been one country in the whole of Africa run by blacks that can be deemed a success. Raping and pillaging runs deep in their veins and is a trait that won’t be bred out too soon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Isn't there some sort of rule about PI here Grimm ? ^^

Maxipads gonna be pissed

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The only good thing black nigga can be used for these days is fucking white bbws. Other than that, they should be executed Mexican stylie.
Oohhh. Beware. A gangster from the internets is here.

We must be careful of this ones imaginary realities.. I bet he cries at night about his life and his feelings

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
G8sm2Hn.jpg
In the past few years I have had contact with a lot of people in or from South Africa and I can confirm that you do not want to be there when you're a white.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
G8sm2Hn.jpg
In the past few years I have had contact with a lot of people in or from South Africa and I can confirm that you do not want to be there when you're a white.
Yeah, it’s fucked. Reverse apartheid!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

brother. We need to get out of here and live premium like our m8 Brett. What do you think? Our countries become more and more shitholes. Watch and tell me what you think.

My brother, thanks for the video!

I have long been aware of how K1keFucked my beloved England has become.... our old friend and loyal ally Rapeape used to talk about this phenomenon on the YNC many years ago!

I have many old friends and work acquaintences who have ventured to Thailand and other Asian nations to escape the Cultural Marxist poison which has engulfed the west.

JUDEN RAUS!

My brother. Thanks for taking time to watch the video. This lad says the truth man. Too much fuckery going around in the west.

We should skip it. And enjoy our lives. Let's live were we as men are treated best. Like this lad.

PC, feminism and the Rona fuckery will fist us.

Ever considered skilling UK?

Thailand is definitely somewhere I plan to visit at some point!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
That bloke in the vid is a snotty-nosed little shit.
Sorry dilf.

The situation in South Africa is disgraceful, but of course because whitey is on the receiving end of the brutality and violence, the west doesn't give a shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
Sorry dilf.

The situation in South Africa is disgraceful, but of course because whitey is on the receiving end of the brutality and violence, the west doesn't give a shit.
I know...it’s been nearly 27 years since apartheid was abolished and these terrorists came into power, and it’s been fucked ever since. The blacks are actually worse off today then they were under apartheid.
They’re going the same route as Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) and look at that crying shame.

Q

Banned
The only good thing black nigga can be used for these days is fucking white bbws. Other than that, they should be executed Mexican stylie.

it’s awful the way you talk about you neighbors and community. Whats wrong with you?
A lot... But I suppose he just does not know any better. Party due to his age, partly due to his low IQ

Q

Banned
I wonder why it is... Probably because the media decided it is no "news" to report about it. Because no matter how you look at it, we also live in a country where propaganda is.... Yes, even Germany :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think it depends on their wealth. Rich whites are usually safe, but they live in gated communities and often have armed guards 24/7 on standby.

There's a South African guy who owns 2 tigers that I watch on Youtube and he's obviously wealthy but even his property has been broken into before by niggers.

Q

Banned
Fuck Mandela...he was the main instigator behind the violence. Hollywood promoted him and the gullible laps it all up. Smoke and mirrors...
I doubt if Mandela is the cause, but it did start with him. People interpret his words and actions and decode to do this.... Actually this is pretty much the same as the BLM in america. The idea is not bad (I just keep wondering why it's ONLY black lives...), but some retarded idiots take the opportunity to misbehave.

Unfortunately everywhere there are a lot of idiots... EVERYWHERE. And it looks like the group is only increasing....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry dilf.

I know...it’s been nearly 27 years since apartheid was abolished and these terrorists came into power, and it’s been fucked ever since. The blacks are actually worse off today then they were under apartheid.
They’re going the same route as Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) and look at that crying shame.

Yep, but say that to a liberal and prepare for a barrage of SJW-flavoured fury.

I wonder if it's considered racist to say that South Africa is unsafe for tourists because of the feral natives?

The truth is of only secondary importance nowadays, instead being PC takes priority.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It will start making the news...it’s verging on civil war at this stage. The COVID pandemic has shadowed the violence to a degree, but it’s way out of hand not for the world to start taking notice. I’m pumping it almost daily. Anyone that tries the same as I do in South Africa would be in fear of their lives. You can say kill the boere (farmer) but you can’t say kaffir without getting locked up or shot!