A message to my made man Scouse

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't believe Maxipad is a Commie, just an unfortunate stereotypical western libtard.
"western libtard" is pretty impossible. In Europe we have true democracies, not just 2 parties and some weird election system.

"Libtard" - A term used by Republicans during political discussion (generally on the internet) with Liberals or Democrats. It is used in place of an actual response to an opinion given by a Liberal/Democrat when the Republican is unable to give a reply because of missing argumentation.

Precisely.

It's sad that you hysterics chased away one of only five intelligent posters on this forum.
Hysteria was considered a female sexual affliction in the 19th century, just ask Sigmund Freud. Your mate Q aka maxis735CP had a sexual affliction too, but clearly it couldn’t be alleviated with a mere dildo. Chemical castration would surely mitigate his childish “critical thinking” wouldn’t you concur my dear “post a link” Lotus Blossom?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't believe Maxipad is a Commie, just an unfortunate stereotypical western libtard.
"western libtard" is pretty impossible. In Europe we have true democracies, not just 2 parties and some weird election system.

"Libtard" - A term used by Republicans during political discussion (generally on the internet) with Liberals or Democrats. It is used in place of an actual response to an opinion given by a Liberal/Democrat when the Republican is unable to give a reply because of missing argumentation.

Precisely.

It's sad that you hysterics chased away one of only five intelligent posters on this forum.

Why are you bumping threads which are nearly 12 months old?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Precisely.

Why are you talking to me?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Precisely.

Why are you talking to me?

Are you a dicklicker?