A message to my made man Scouse

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Freedom fighter is the correct term
I’m getting worried about you Maxfactor. You have the makings of a communist!
Communism doesn't work. And has nothing to do with apartheid being wrong :)
Fuck! I’ll tell you what. You and I don’t discuss politics anymore. Ever! Not Biden, not Mandela, not Trump. I listen to some of the politcal hypothetical recycled garbage that you spew forth and shake my head in utmost dismay.

Young white South Africans of the past gave years of their lives to help stamp out communism and Russia’s Cold War Surplus from crossing our borders, so don’t fucking come preach to me about apartheid brah! Some of my friends died in their duty. You don’t know shit.

Some fucking twats immigrate into your country, trying to assimilate telling you a yarn and you believing them suggests your gullibility and naivety so far as foreign politics goes.

If you want a proper discussion, know what you are talking about.

I assume that you're aware of the Jewish role in ending Apartheid and electing a Communist leadership?
Yep...the “dismantling” of apartheid was all about getting the shekels out before a power-base military country became a 2nd-class communist terrorist regime by economic division.

Why not take Mandela out of jail and flip him leadership as a means of diversion and smoke and mirrors to rape the economy of its vital assets while they still could?!

Probably one of the biggest crimes of the early 90’s.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I don't believe Maxipad is a Commie, just an unfortunate stereotypical western libtard.
"western libtard" is pretty impossible. In Europe we have true democracies, not just 2 parties and some weird election system.

"Libtard" - A term used by Republicans during political discussion (generally on the internet) with Liberals or Democrats. It is used in place of an actual response to an opinion given by a Liberal/Democrat when the Republican is unable to give a reply because of missing argumentation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't believe Maxipad is a Commie, just an unfortunate stereotypical western libtard.
"western libtard" is pretty impossible. In Europe we have true democracies, not just 2 parties and some weird election system.

"Libtard" - A term used by Republicans during political discussion (generally on the internet) with Liberals or Democrats. It is used in place of an actual response to an opinion given by a Liberal/Democrat when the Republican is unable to give a reply because of missing argumentation.
Don’t you live in that place where I can legally get high and lay your sexy blonde women?

:TooCool:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Libtard/leftist/SJW whatever, they all basically mean the same thing, ie someone who leans to the left politically.

You have illustrated this time and again on here, which is of course your business, but at least have the courage to stand by your beliefs and not deny what you stand for when called out on it.

I see this kind of behaviour among you types so often, it's almost as though you're ashamed of your views.

Q

Banned

Don’t you live in that place where I can legally get high and lay your sexy blonde women?

:TooCool:
If you refer to legal soft drugs and prostitution, you are right. Doesn't make me or anyone here a "Libtard".

Q

Banned
Fuck! I’ll tell you what. You and I don’t discuss politics anymore. Ever! Not Biden, not Mandela, not Trump. I listen to some of the politcal hypothetical recycled garbage that you spew forth and shake my head in utmost dismay.

Young white South Africans of the past gave years of their lives to help stamp out communism and Russia’s Cold War Surplus from crossing our borders, so don’t fucking come preach to me about apartheid brah! Some of my friends died in their duty. You don’t know shit.

Some fucking twats immigrate into your country, trying to assimilate telling you a yarn and you believing them suggests your gullibility and naivety so far as foreign politics goes.

I assume that you're aware of the Jewish role in ending Apartheid and electing a Communist leadership?
Yep...the “dismantling” of apartheid was all about getting the shekels out before a power-base military country became a 2nd-class communist terrorist regime by economic division.

Why not take Mandela out of jail and flip him leadership as a means of diversion and smoke and mirrors to rape the economy of its vital assets while they still could?!

Probably one of the biggest crimes of the early 90’s.
Wrong!

Q

Banned

Libtard/leftist/SJW whatever, they all basically mean the same thing, ie someone who leans to the left politically.

You have illustrated this time and again on here, which is of course your business, but at least have the courage to stand by your beliefs and not deny what you stand for when called out on it.

I see this kind of behaviour among you types so often, it's almost as though you're ashamed of your views.
You are trying to push people into something you defined. That's not how life works...
For policits some of the lef and some of the right opinions suit me. I am a human being, not a political party....

I hope for you that you are also more than a political party....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You are trying to push people into something you defined. That's not how life works...
For policits some of the lef and some of the right opinions suit me. I am a human being, not a political party....

I understand that, but on social matters at least, you most definitely appear to lean to the left. Perhaps it is a different story when it comes to economic policies? I don't know.

Q

Banned

I understand that, but on social matters at least, you most definitely appear to lean to the left. Perhaps it is a different story when it comes to economic policies? I don't know.
That's right, for those things in a lot of cases my political thinking is left. I usually do not care if anything is left or right, it is just MY opinion. When it's election time, I just find the party who's plans suit me best. Regardless of these are left or right parties.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's right, for those things in a lot of cases my political thinking is left. I usually do not care if anything is left or right, it is just MY opinion. When it's election time, I just find the party who's plans suit me best. Regardless of these are left or right parties.
Believing a politician’s promises is exactly why the voting system is fundamentally flawed. I think all voters need to pass the bar exam first.

Q

Banned
Believing a politician’s promises is exactly why the voting system is fundamentally flawed. I think all voters need to pass the bar exam first.
Maybe in your country. And I do not agree that only intelligent people should be able to vote. It's a democracy....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Maybe in your country. And I do not agree that only intelligent people should be able to vote. It's a democracy....
Yes...so only intelligent people should vote. That doesn’t mean someone that is poor or down and out shouldn’t be given the chance to learn and pass the bar. That’s higher democracy.

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

brother. We need to get out of here and live premium like our m8 Brett. What do you think? Our countries become more and more shitholes. Watch and tell me what you think.

My brother, thanks for the video!

I have long been aware of how K1keFucked my beloved England has become.... our old friend and loyal ally Rapeape used to talk about this phenomenon on the YNC many years ago!

I have many old friends and work acquaintences who have ventured to Thailand and other Asian nations to escape the Cultural Marxist poison which has engulfed the west.

JUDEN RAUS!

My brother. Thanks for taking time to watch the video. This lad says the truth man. Too much fuckery going around in the west.

We should skip it. And enjoy our lives. Let's live were we as men are treated best. Like this lad.

PC, feminism and the Rona fuckery will fist us.

Ever considered skilling UK?

Thailand is definitely somewhere I plan to visit at some point!

Yeah, we know why. Ur bangin dilfers’ bruv ovvah there?? Twinky boy. :AssKisser:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's done by idiots in his name, but without him knowing and approving. Same for his wife.
Bullshit...they both advocated violence knowing full well the implications that those words would have on future generations. And the mindless slaughter of innocent people today proves just that...
I still keep it at "misinterpretation", but let's agree to diagree :)
You’ve never lived in South Africa...your believes are based on what distorted media would allow you interpret.

Ita Sit.
I have spoken -a lot- with people that were born there and recently moved to a better country: The Netherlands.
I know they are not lying to me...
Come on, man. Netherlands. Nuggah please. Small cuntry, and only famous for your drugs and " weed". Wow, very impressive you junkies.

Have you ever been abroad? South East Asia or Colombia? Enjoyed life and getting your dick sucked by a 10?

Netherlands.

Bro. The west is full with toxic feminism and political correctness.

I wish you one day doing that what the dude on the video didmaybe only SeaMajor understand what I mean here.

We need to break out of the box. Stay safe.

I am out of here brothers and sisters.

The next days and weeks won't be pleasant.
The Netherlands is famous for a lot more. And very popular with the South Africans wanting to leave SA.
And I actually also like it.

Where are you from, @UncleDiLF ?

brother. We need to get out of here and live premium like our m8 Brett. What do you think? Our countries become more and more shitholes. Watch and tell me what you think.

My brother, thanks for the video!

I have long been aware of how K1keFucked my beloved England has become.... our old friend and loyal ally Rapeape used to talk about this phenomenon on the YNC many years ago!

I have many old friends and work acquaintences who have ventured to Thailand and other Asian nations to escape the Cultural Marxist poison which has engulfed the west.

JUDEN RAUS!

My brother. Thanks for taking time to watch the video. This lad says the truth man. Too much fuckery going around in the west.

We should skip it. And enjoy our lives. Let's live were we as men are treated best. Like this lad.

PC, feminism and the Rona fuckery will fist us.

Ever considered skilling UK?

Thailand is definitely somewhere I plan to visit at some point!

Yeah, we know why. Ur bangin dilfers’ bruv ovvah there?? Twinky boy. :AssKisser:

why permanent meltdown? :LOL2::LOL1::LMAO2::LMAO:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck Mandela...he was the main instigator behind the violence. Hollywood promoted him and the gullible laps it all up. Smoke and mirrors...
I doubt if Mandela is the cause, but it did start with him. People interpret his words and actions and decode to do this.... Actually this is pretty much the same as the BLM in america. The idea is not bad (I just keep wondering why it's ONLY black lives...), but some retarded idiots take the opportunity to misbehave.

Unfortunately everywhere there are a lot of idiots... EVERYWHERE. And it looks like the group is only increasing....

Mandela was a terrorist, that is why he went to jail. Find it all in Wikipedia. He wasn't jailed because he was black. He was a lawyer (an educated man) and organized terrorist raids, caught and got life.

Murdering innocent people is an act of terror. In South Africa, there were two main majority black tribes that hated each other's guts and the white European minority that tried to keep the peace. Zulu and Matabele were the two main black tribes.

Mandela was on the USA terrorist list back in the 60s. He was NOT a hero. He was a murderer. I'm sorry you're being one of the modern victims trying to change history but while I breathe, the truth will always be told.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Apparently you just do not know what you are talking about :)

What makes you the SA expert? Nothing!

But I am an expert.

See me, I'll give you an education!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But I am an expert.

Expat too my bru?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

But I am an expert.

And who the fuck are you? Do you have permission to come down here and write crap in the premium threads?

Q

Banned
Murdering innocent people is an act of terror. In South Africa, there were two main majority black tribes that hated each other's guts and the white European minority that tried to keep the peace. Zulu and Matabele were the two main black tribes.

Mandela was on the USA terrorist list back in the 60s. He was NOT a hero. He was a murderer. I'm sorry you're being one of the modern victims trying to change history but while I breathe, the truth will always be told.
Who did he murder?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Shake a scouser’s hand and you better count your fingers immediately afterwards. Subhuman scummy cunt$. I like to go to Liverpool now & then to retrieve my bikes that were stolen over the years. Where is Scouse hiding these days, anyway? In Dilf’s tower block hovel shagging dilf’s spaz brother (aka Anthony from Dead Man’s Shoes)? :LOL1:

Scouse is definitely Robert Thompson’s new identity and Dilf is sex case who was in papers for stalking, hitting & attempting to raperzings of wimmenzes. What a noncers! :LOL2:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But I am an expert.

And who the fuck are you? Do you have permission to come down here and write crap in the premium threads?

I am your teacher... your new guru, a muse... and someone with much clout on the internet. Pay homage!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who did he murder?

Don't you know how to use google advance search?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MUCH of the sanctimonious grieving for Nelson Mandela is not just a sin against history - but a danger.
It is true Mandela rose to greatness. Freed after 27 years in a South African jail, the anti-apartheid fighter emerged not bent on vengeance but healing.

He negotiated a peaceful end to apartheid, and as the first president of democratic South Africa, preached - and practised - reconciliation. In this he was great. A healer. An inspiration.

For many whites abroad, he seems even Christ-like - someone who'd suffered for the sins of white guilt, and absolved those who believed in him of the sin of racism.

But Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck.

Mandela argued the apartheid regime left him no option but to fight violence with violence, but it is too easy to claim events proved him right. His legacy is not yet played out.

Current president Jacob Zuma until recently still publicly sang the anti-apartheid song, Shoot the Boer, in a still-divided country where many white farmers have been shot.

Mandela's support for other leaders of violence is even less forgivable. He maintained close ties to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and backed Palestinian terrorist leader Yasser Arafat. As president in 1997, he gave his country's highest award for a foreigner to Libya's dictator, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who'd donated $10 million to the ANC. He gave the same award to the corrupt Indonesian president Suharto, who he said had donated $60 million.

He supported Nigerian coup leader Sani Abacha, refusing to say a word publicly to stop the 1995 hanging of activist Ken Saro-Wiwa.

I repeat, Mandela did great things. But many of his more radical supporters in the West now use that greatness to wash clean his record of political violence - and his support for dictators who'd used it.

That is dangerous.

Research yourself... from jail, he was very much commanding murder. He was South Africa's Charles Manson. Every time I think about him, I shudder all over. He was kept in jail because he was a nutter who ordered his followers to murder not because his skin was black.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
That bloke in the vid is a snotty-nosed little shit.
Sorry dilf.

The situation in South Africa is disgraceful, but of course because whitey is on the receiving end of the brutality and violence, the west doesn't give a shit.
I know...it’s been nearly 27 years since apartheid was abolished and these terrorists came into power, and it’s been fucked ever since. The blacks are actually worse off today then they were under apartheid.
They’re going the same route as Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) and look at that crying shame.

Yep, but say that to a liberal and prepare for a barrage of SJW-flavoured fury.

I wonder if it's considered racist to say that South Africa is unsafe for tourists because of the feral natives?

The truth is of only secondary importance nowadays, instead being PC takes priority.
I said that on Facebook! I told the white South Africans that it was irresponsible to promote tourism in a country run by terrorists. That shut them up, because they know my words to be true.

They should emigrate, although because they're white, not many countries have been lining up to offer asylum.

I guess that would be considered racist or something...

No, just because they're white doesn't mean anything these days. They're drug dealers. They've been caught in my country drug smuggling and I'm not using isolated incidences for their drug smuggling. I'm not sure of the exact number though.

The welfare system is non existent in South Africa.

I know a South African man that sends back every cent he can to his mother. He rents out his bedrooms to Indian students. He even has bunk beds for them in his living room.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Precisely.

It's sad that you hysterics chased away one of only five intelligent posters on this forum.