A message to my made man Scouse

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck Mandela...he was the main instigator behind the violence. Hollywood promoted him and the gullible laps it all up. Smoke and mirrors...
I doubt if Mandela is the cause, but it did start with him. People interpret his words and actions and decode to do this.... Actually this is pretty much the same as the BLM in america. The idea is not bad (I just keep wondering why it's ONLY black lives...), but some retarded idiots take the opportunity to misbehave.

Unfortunately everywhere there are a lot of idiots... EVERYWHERE. And it looks like the group is only increasing....
Don’t get me started: Mandela is the cause. Do some research on the matter. I nearly got blown up by one of that black cunt‘s bombs when I was 21 yeas old. He was orchestrated terrorism from behind prison walls. Google Mandela’s bombs. And then there’s his wife, Winnie Mandela...
Do your research Maxfactor.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
That bloke in the vid is a snotty-nosed little shit.
Sorry dilf.

The situation in South Africa is disgraceful, but of course because whitey is on the receiving end of the brutality and violence, the west doesn't give a shit.
I know...it’s been nearly 27 years since apartheid was abolished and these terrorists came into power, and it’s been fucked ever since. The blacks are actually worse off today then they were under apartheid.
They’re going the same route as Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) and look at that crying shame.

Yep, but say that to a liberal and prepare for a barrage of SJW-flavoured fury.

I wonder if it's considered racist to say that South Africa is unsafe for tourists because of the feral natives?

The truth is of only secondary importance nowadays, instead being PC takes priority.
I said that on Facebook! I told the white South Africans that it was irresponsible to promote tourism in a country run by terrorists. That shut them up, because they know my words to be true.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
Sorry dilf.

The situation in South Africa is disgraceful, but of course because whitey is on the receiving end of the brutality and violence, the west doesn't give a shit.
I know...it’s been nearly 27 years since apartheid was abolished and these terrorists came into power, and it’s been fucked ever since. The blacks are actually worse off today then they were under apartheid.
They’re going the same route as Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) and look at that crying shame.

I wonder if it's considered racist to say that South Africa is unsafe for tourists because of the feral natives?

The truth is of only secondary importance nowadays, instead being PC takes priority.
I said that on Facebook! I told the white South Africans that it was irresponsible to promote tourism in a country run by terrorists. That shut them up, because they know my words to be true.

They should emigrate, although because they're white, not many countries have been lining up to offer asylum.

I guess that would be considered racist or something...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry dilf.

They should emigrate, although because they're white, not many countries have been lining up to offer asylum.

The exchange rate is shocking for one: I haven’t the rates for the pound or for the US dollar, but it varies between 10 & 11 to 1 with the Aus dollar. So it’s a case of starting all over again with nothing if you’re middle- class or biting the bullet and taking a huge cut with the upper-class. The poorer folk haven’t a chance in hell.
Then there’s the whole immigration process that’s a hurdle in itself.
We’ve got family out from Zimbabwe on refugee status when their farm was expropriated, but that’s a rarity for white people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry dilf.

The exchange rate is shocking for one: I haven’t the rates for the pound or for the US dollar, but it varies between 10 & 11 to 1 with the Aus dollar. So it’s a case of starting all over again with nothing if you’re middle- class or biting the bullet and taking a huge cut with the upper-class. The poorer folk haven’t a chance in hell.
We’ve got family out from Zimbabwe on refugee status when their farm was expropriated, but that’s a rarity for white people.

Yeah I can't remember which country I read about offering asylum to white South Africans? It could be Australia, the UK would never do it and neither would any other western European country I don't think.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry dilf.

Yeah I can't remember which country I read about offering asylum to white South Africans? It could be Australia, the UK would never do it and neither would any other western European country I don't think.
Depends on their passport and character. No criminal records and it helps to hold a passport of that country. I think PNG is doing it, but Australia and New Zealand aren’t necessary onboard unless you can prove you’re going to be killed...which doesn’t make sense because you’ll probably already be dead by the time they’re accepted.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Fuck Mandela...he was the main instigator behind the violence. Hollywood promoted him and the gullible laps it all up. Smoke and mirrors...
I doubt if Mandela is the cause, but it did start with him. People interpret his words and actions and decode to do this.... Actually this is pretty much the same as the BLM in america. The idea is not bad (I just keep wondering why it's ONLY black lives...), but some retarded idiots take the opportunity to misbehave.

Unfortunately everywhere there are a lot of idiots... EVERYWHERE. And it looks like the group is only increasing....
Don’t get me started: Mandela is the cause. Do some research on the matter. I nearly got blown up by one of that black cunt‘s bombs when I was 21 yeas old. He was orchestrated terrorism from behind prison walls. Google Mandela’s bombs. And then there’s his wife, Winnie Mandela...

It's done by idiots in his name, but without him knowing and approving. Same for his wife.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's done by idiots in his name, but without him knowing and approving. Same for his wife.
Bullshit...they both advocated violence knowing full well the implications that those words would have on future generations. And the mindless slaughter of innocent people today proves just that...

Q

Banned
Bullshit...they both advocated violence knowing full well the implications that those words would have on future generations. And the mindless slaughter of innocent people today proves just that...
I still keep it at "misinterpretation", but let's agree to diagree :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’ve never lived in South Africa...your believes are based on what distorted media would allow you interpret.

Ita Sit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You're an IDIOT !

I get it though ... You can only comprehend what your mind will allow

is it time for another alert already

tenor.gif

Q

Banned
You’ve never lived in South Africa...your believes are based on what distorted media would allow you interpret.

Ita Sit.
I have spoken -a lot- with people that were born there and recently moved to a better country: The Netherlands.
I know they are not lying to me...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Ita Sit.
I have spoken -a lot- with people that were born there and recently moved to a better country: The Netherlands.

Come on, man. Netherlands. Nuggah please. Small cuntry, and only famous for your drugs and " weed". Wow, very impressive you junkies.

Have you ever been abroad? South East Asia or Colombia? Enjoyed life and getting your dick sucked by a 10?

Netherlands.

Bro. The west is full with toxic feminism and political correctness.

I wish you one day doing that what the dude on the video didmaybe only SeaMajor understand what I mean here.

We need to break out of the box. Stay safe.

I am out of here brothers and sisters.

The next days and weeks won't be pleasant.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Q

Banned

Ita Sit.
Come on, man. Netherlands. Nuggah please. Small cuntry, and only famous for your drugs and " weed". Wow, very impressive you junkies.

Have you ever been abroad? South East Asia or Colombia? Enjoyed life and getting your dick sucked by a 10?

Netherlands.

Bro. The west is full with toxic feminism and political correctness.

I wish you one day doing that what the dude on the video didmaybe only SeaMajor understand what I mean here.

We need to break out of the box. Stay safe.

I am out of here brothers and sisters.

The next days and weeks won't be pleasant.
The Netherlands is famous for a lot more. And very popular with the South Africans wanting to leave SA.
And I actually also like it.

Where are you from, @UncleDiLF ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ita Sit.

In SA it’s a case of the government being complacent about the murders, and trying to suggest that it’s individual criminals that are to blame & not the government inciting racial hate & violence. However the president himself, Cyril Rhamaposa, whom actually denies the murders to the world press, has been quoted on many occasions denouncing white people. Here’s an infamous quote, that not too many people outside of SA know about:

"In his brutal honesty, Ramaphosa told me of the ANC's 25-year strategy to deal with the whites: it would be like boiling a frog alive, which is done by raising the temperature very slowly. Being cold-blooded, the frog does not notice the slow temperature increase, but if the temperature is raised suddenly, the frog will jump out of the water. He meant that the black majority would pass laws transferring wealth, land, and economic power from white to black slowly and incrementally, until the whites lost all they had gained in South Africa, but without taking too much from them at any given time to cause them to rebel or fight."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: Q

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mandela was a terrorist, that is why he went to jail. Find it all in Wikipedia. He wasn't jailed because he was black. He was a lawyer (an educated man) and organized terrorist raids, caught and got life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Mandela was a terrorist, that is why he went to jail. Find it all in Wikipedia. He wasn't jailed because he was black. He was a lawyer (an educated man) and organized terrorist raids, caught and got life.
Bloody oath!

Q

Banned

Freedom fighter is the correct term

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m getting worried about you Maxfactor. You have the makings of a communist!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Communism doesn't work. And has nothing to do with apartheid being wrong :)
Fuck! I’ll tell you what. You and I don’t discuss politics anymore. Ever! Not Biden, not Mandela, not Trump. I listen to some of the politcal hypothetical recycled garbage that you spew forth and shake my head in utmost dismay.

Young white South Africans of the past gave years of their lives to help stamp out communism and Russia’s Cold War Surplus from crossing our borders, so don’t fucking come preach to me about apartheid brah! Some of my friends died in their duty. You don’t know shit.

Some fucking twats immigrate into your country, trying to assimilate telling you a yarn and you believing them suggests your gullibility and naivety so far as foreign politics goes.

If you want a proper discussion, know what you are talking about.

Q

Banned
Fuck! I’ll tell you what. You and I don’t discuss politics anymore. Ever! Not Biden, not Mandela, not Trump. I listen to some of the politcal hypothetical recycled garbage that you spew forth and shake my head in utmost dismay.

Young white South Africans of the past gave years of their lives to help stamp out communism and Russia’s Cold War Surplus from crossing our borders, so don’t fucking come preach to me about apartheid brah! Some of my friends died in their duty. You don’t know shit.

Some fucking twats immigrate into your country, trying to assimilate telling you a yarn and you believing them suggests your gullibility and naivety so far as foreign politics goes.

Apparently you just do not know what you are talking about :)

What makes you the SA expert? Nothing!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ek sal jou fokken bliksem ou maat!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I assume that you're aware of the Jewish role in ending Apartheid and electing a Communist leadership?

Q

Banned

Ek sal jou fokken bliksem ou maat!
Please stick to english, what you said means nothing