A srious note: where are we heading to?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Back when journalists did their job and asked hard questions! Informing instead of indoctrinating!

Call 911-AIDS!!!! There was even an AiDS hotline. Why isn’t such for today against the sexual demons?
OB2293.png

Nikka AiDS!
OB2269.png

st-A028179-lg.jpg

st-A025231.jpg

drbob_life1.jpg

drbob_time1.jpg

Freddie Gaycurry
drbob_freddie.jpg

Gayton John
Elton_John_Cannes_2019.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hell no. When we go back to the west next year I will homeschool.

You are completely right the gay agenda is out of hand and everywhere. I never even hear of it until I was like 15 or 16@!

We had no gays around in the 80s, at least in small towns. Now the degeneracy of cities is everywhere...
Sorry man. I am very angry seeing the filth. Yeah, 80s were mostly gay free. End of 80s was the era of AiDS. Remember? Sissys were considered as shameful in their filthy doings. Now they are heros? LoL.

We had an awesome 90s too. Then 2010 came. Good night to masculine movies, fun video games, aggressive football and many things.

I can't remind 1 single bastion were normal people can fun, without being commanded ny the alphabet mafia.

Yeah, home schooling is the best, deport liberals. The best thing you can do.
What was your best boy band?

And who are you asking a suPERSTAR questions?
What’s a good song that you like Uncle?

The one where you sniFF your daughters smelly underwear. LOL!!!

Did you sent her also in a drag bar?? Are you into that or against!??? Cum clearand stop derailing the thread defending GAiDS!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
THere's a video circulating the nets of children being brought to drag strip clubs

what a fucking disaster society is becoming
Which video???
It was referenced on Tucker Carlson last night and Louder with Crowder

I've yet to see it, and to be honest I don't want to see it

America is depressing enough as it

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sick shit here...this is what admin and the rest are supporting...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back when journalists did their job and asked hard questions! Informing instead of indoctrinating!

Call 911-AIDS!!!! There was even an AiDS hotline. Why isn’t such for today against the sexual demons?
OB2293.png

Nikka AiDS!
OB2269.png

st-A028179-lg.jpg

st-A025231.jpg

drbob_life1.jpg

drbob_time1.jpg

Freddie Gaycurry
drbob_freddie.jpg

Gayton John
Elton_John_Cannes_2019.jpg
I löve yöur pröjectiön…

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
according 2 the left, 18 is too young 2 own a gun but at half that age they r old enough 2 shove a dollar bill in a trannys thong

Imagine a Toddler sticking a dollar bill into a trannys thong where his sweaty junk is jiggling!!! Thats what the left want

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want to try something.

Please watch that video and tell what is going here? Happy for intelligent conversation here.

The subjugation of women and open abuse of children and transhumanism in convoluted and horrific form of communism. And we are more than half way there. It's really not about the gays.

Please buy more guns.