A srious note: where are we heading to?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to try something.

Please watch that video and tell what is going here? Happy for intelligent conversation here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What boils my piss even more than the peedoze promoting the LGBT shite, are the libtard apologists who constantly either shill for them or look the other way and ignore what they're doing.

Thr comment section speaks for itself. Soon, yiu will lose yiur job when you say "family" and vet punched by the alphabet mafia when you have a good time with your wife and kids.

Not normal. And the sheeps keep sleeping.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The short Alex Jones skit said it perfectly though. I can't stop shaking my head.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What boils my piss even more than the peedoze promoting the LGBT shite, are the libtard apologists who constantly either shill for them or look the other way and ignore what they're doing.

Thr comment section speaks for itself. Soon, yiu will lose yiur job when you say "family" and vet punched by the alphabet mafia when you have a good time with your wife and kids.

That's their end goal. Replace family entirely. Collectivist filth.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. And I only believe in polarity and duopoly. 2 chromosomes and that's it. Two which creates live. End of discussion.

A minor sick group against the pillars of society? Against normal people and evolution? Hell no man.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I know. And I only believe in polarity and duopoly. 2 chromosomes and that's it. Two which creates live. End of discussion.

A minor sick group against the pillars of society? Against normal people and evolution? Hell no man.
Two men can NOT and will NEVER make a babbie.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I just want to live my life, my brother. Leave me with that Aids crap alone. Have you seen the video, brother , from Mark Dice?

Who in hell will condone this? The west used to be awesome. Now it is in a downfall.

Yiu can't watch football without that. Video games, movies, work, universities, kindergarden, etc. Wtf man?

Deport liberals. Where will this end? Seriously? Would yiu send yiur kids to school where they teach that?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Alex Jones was right many years ago. Watch.
Warning. This video of course being mocked by the western filth.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Hell no. When we go back to the west next year I will homeschool.

You are completely right the gay agenda is out of hand and everywhere. I never even hear of it until I was like 15 or 16@!

We had no gays around in the 80s, at least in small towns. Now the degeneracy of cities is everywhere...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I just want to live my life, my brother. Leave me with that Aids crap alone. Have you seen the video, brother , from Mark Dice?

Who in hell will condone this? The west used to be awesome. Now it is in a downfall.

Yiu can't watch football without that. Video games, movies, work, universities, kindergarden, etc. Wtf man?

Deport liberals. Where will this end? Seriously? Would yiu send yiur kids to school where they teach that?
I heard you groomed Scouse and he groomed Shampain!

Why are you still melted down???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I heard you groomed Scouse and he groomed Shampain!

Why are you still melted down???

Fuck knows!? I think Sean still has his pink panties wrapped around his head!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You are completely right the gay agenda is out of hand and everywhere. I never even hear of it until I was like 15 or 16@!

We had no gays around in the 80s, at least in small towns. Now the degeneracy of cities is everywhere...
Sorry man. I am very angry seeing the filth. Yeah, 80s were mostly gay free. End of 80s was the era of AiDS. Remember? Sissys were considered as shameful in their filthy doings. Now they are heros? LoL.

We had an awesome 90s too. Then 2010 came. Good night to masculine movies, fun video games, aggressive football and many things.

I can't remind 1 single bastion were normal people can fun, without being commanded ny the alphabet mafia.

Yeah, home schooling is the best, deport liberals. The best thing you can do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sorry man. I am very angry seeing the filth. Yeah, 80s were mostly gay free. End of 80s was the era of AiDS. Remember? Sissys were considered as shameful in their filthy doings. Now they are heros? LoL.

We had an awesome 90s too. Then 2010 came. Good night to masculine movies, fun video games, aggressive football and many things.

I can't remind 1 single bastion were normal people can fun, without being commanded ny the alphabet mafia.

What was your best boy band?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Reagan did a great job with AIDS, assigning the moral blame properly...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Reagan did a great job with AIDS, assigning the moral blame properly...
Alright…you’re my mate!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And who are you asking a suPERSTAR questions?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And who are you asking a suPERSTAR questions?
What’s a good song that you like Uncle?