A swift end to human overpopulation

Whomever

not of sound mind
Regulate their breeding and professional lives to promote the success of specimens more desirable, according to a threefold quotient: low fertility, high ethnicity, new plasticity. If you want your kind to survive, you must mandate abortion for every case of reproduction which reduces the collective human quotient.

This is the schematic offered by one who speaks for your God, and it alone will safeguard his creation.

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
This will be the only place recorded God's twofold plan to end overpopulation and hunger at once. You must contact your governments and begin now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you sucked off alcoholic men ??

apparently it's so

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Regulate their breeding and professional lives to promote the success of specimens more desirable, according to a threefold quotient: low fertility, high ethnicity, new plasticity. If you want your kind to survive, you must mandate abortion for every case of reproduction which reduces the collective human quotient.

This is the schematic offered by one who speaks for your God, and it alone will safeguard his creation.

Dude I'm telling you.

You gotta get a "free sterilization" stand. Like those corner hotdog stands only you sterilize people before they get a hotdog.

It will work so much better than offering abortions on the internet. Trust me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm all for retroactive abortions to be performed on liberals

You 'n Dovey don't want or are solidly against abortion, and yet you don't want waves of illegal migrants trying to stampede their way into the United States, eh Bigly?

Behold...this is the future x 10 unless something is done about it now...

Waves of undocumented migrants at the US border.

migrants_at_border.jpg

Anyways, I'll post this video again. It was made by an anti-immigration, pro Trump Republican, Roy Beck.

You should watch it.

He makes a case to cut down on immigration, but his argument is just as convincing for the need tom implement birth control for 3rd world nations so they don't one day overwhelm us.

Remember how America's predecessor, Rome got overrun, eh Bigly? It was from hungry migrants from the East known as the Huns.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
relevance? Dickwad?

thanks in advance

Well...it's all about the Republican Party being pro birther and anti birth control.

Especially where it's needed - the 3rd world.

Trump cut funding for Family Planning for the 3rd world.

Just pointing out the consequences for being opposed to it.

You've stated many times that you are opposed to abortion

Just thought I'd remind you, That's all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You 'n Dovey don't want or are solidly against abortion, and yet you don't want waves of illegal migrants trying to stampede their way into the United States, eh Bigly?

migrants_at_border.jpg

Anyways, I'll post this video again. It was made by an anti-immigration, pro Trump Republican, Roy Beck.

You should watch it.

He makes a case to cut down on immigration, but his argument is just as convincing for the need tom implement birth control for 3rd world nations so they don't one day overwhelm us.

Remember how America's predecessor, Rome got overrun, eh Bigly? It was from hungry migrants from the East known as the Huns.

Only permitting people to come in legally is all America is obligated to do.

We are not the world messiah.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
relevance? Dickwad?

thanks in advance

Well...it's all about the Republican Party being pro birther and anti birth control.

That's all.

No one is anti birth control.

The fuck?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
relevance? Dickwad?

thanks in advance

That's all.

No one is anti birth control.

The fuck?
Liberals practice solid birth control

fucking another man in the ass does not lead to pregnancy

Or @Holliday would be the octamom right now

Holliday

Banned
Banned
relevance? Dickwad?

thanks in advance
Well... like me, a FAIR member, Joe may recognize that considering procreation the major cultural talent,
certain groups of people can not be taught the importance of birth control, and therefore threaten all people of the civilized world. That not including you, of course.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

Hey - how ya doin, DuhV ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

Wow, you're on a roll today Homoglaze.

First we saw "breakfast roll" and now "DuhV"

get it gang "duhV" ? .... he wants you to really understand his cockeyed fossil humor so he emphasized "duh"

@Dove --- are you crushed sweetie?

that's pretty awesome there fucktard?

Now go slap yourself upside the head with one of your slippers and finish your pea soup you pink bathrobe wearing testicular amputee

Holliday

Banned
Banned

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

get it gang "duhV" ? .... he wants you to really understand his cockeyed fossil humor so he emphasized "duh"

Now go slap yourself upside the head with one of your slippers and finish your pea soup you pink bathrobe wearing testicular amputee

:LMAO:

Sorry - you seem angry.
Just try to regulate your breathing, and accept my apology.

LoLz at Bigly Smallunz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

Sorry - you seem angry.

LoLz at Bigly Smallunz

THis is how I feel when I come to BF and have to come in contact with the three stooges

Maxincest - zoning out while wearing mama's robe & women's underwear after a hard day of exposing himself to kids on the schoolyard playgroud

Swallowallday - old geezer laughing hysterically for reasons only he can describe & smelling like seven cats pissed in his hair

Sadmin fuckhead liberal wanker - douche-bag nut-job with massive brain damage saying things no one gives a fuck about while having a 24/7 epilepsy attack in real-time

Holliday

Banned
Banned

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

Sorry - you seem angry.

LoLz at Bigly Smallunz

THis is how I feel when I come to BF and have to come in contact with the three stooges

Maxincest - zoning out while wearing mama's robe & women's underwear after a hard day of exposing himself to kids on the schoolyard playgroud

Swallowallday - old geezer laughing hysterically for reasons only he can describe & smelling like seven cats pissed in his hair

Sadmin fuckhead liberal wanker - douche-bag nut-job with massive brain damage saying things no one gives a fuck about while having a 24/7 epilepsy attack in real-time

Sorry to see you losing your goobermint job on account of your boy friend putting it to you at yer werk.

..but, you're used to losing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

I was so verklempf I couldnt even post. Speechless.....truly.

I've never even ripped on this guy and he begging for it.

You think it's my massive E Dick he wants?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

I think if you knee him in the ass he'll squirt a little

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

migrants_at_border.jpg

You should watch it.

I think if you knee him in the ass he'll squirt a little

I think he would squirt a lot.

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
Please, humans. All of you can squirt in several ways and this has been part of a larger plan wherein the Super Soaker was never meant to herald the hot Summer. However, this is not the world that has been chosen by possibility. Your kind has abused the instance of your becoming. You can no longer afford this or that. You must marry them: Rocky and Bullwinkle both. You will spend your final honest moment living for death, warring for peace, culling for feed. God has ordained the new paradigm which tightens your cycle for the generations. You must be trustworthy to self-regulate.