Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
agree. and great seeing you MW!!

Have pulled a gun on someone

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Agree.

Men who snore are 10x more likely to be smothered to death with a pillow by their significant.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree.

Women who snore are 10x more likely to believe they don't than are men who snore.

Bonus statement: Women who say they don't snore also claim they don't fart.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree. I admit that I snore “sometimes.” I don’t fart tho… I simply whisper in my panties.

Women who move in with men should run to the gas station to do unladylike things for at least 6 months before they let that demon loose in the master bathroom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Agree… but El Big Sexy has yet to Baptist me with a Dutch oven. I’m thinking after he proposes that it will be time.

Girls should be taught how to hold a fart in by age 16, when it’s respectable to enter the dating pool.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree.

Never fart in the dating pool. You'll give yourself away to anyone paying close attention.

Harvest Crunch can't hold a candle to Cap'n Crunch when it comes to staying crunchy... even in milk.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never had harvest crunch… but the captain will shred the roof of your mouth even if left soaking in milk for over 5 minutes. AGREED.

My favorite cereal is Raisin Brand.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed. Sand in your butt crack is no bueno.

It’s easier to get a vaxx booster than it is to get a Saturday brunch reservation in Hollywood, CA.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
disagree?:Confused4:

Has wished death on someone and meant it lol..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree.

(Pssst… it’s easier to get a booster appointment than get brunch reservations in Hollywood)

I do not hate anyone… I simply remove myself from their energy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Agree.

A piece of butter added right at the end to a cooked steak gives it the best flavor.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Agree.

On a woman, they should be slightly back off the hip or slightly forward. No blotchy dark tones and only fine lines and shading or it takes away elegance?