All Americans should be as compassionate as this Irish guy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Colin Farrell tears up while discussing homelessness in L.A. on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thu, July 8, 2021, 8:09 AM

During what began as an upbeat and fun interview with Colin Farrell on
Wednesday, the actor's mood suddenly changed after he brought up the current homelessness crisis in Los Angeles. It's a problem that's not hard to miss, especially in Hollywood, where the show is taped. Farrell was talking about the difficulty of the past year in terms of the pandemic and social unrest with fill-in host Wanda Sykes, before gesturing toward the outside of the building.

“The homelessness here. It's pretty tough to see,” Farrell said, beginning to tear up. “It's pretty tough to see. I don't get it. Am I doing anything about it right now? No. I'd like to think about doing something about it. I don't understand how so many people can be on the street.”

The
said there were 66,436 people in Los Angeles County experiencing homelessness as of January 2020. But that number is expected to rise dramatically in a post-COVID world.

How does this happen in the richest ocuntry in the world? I don't get it, either. And trust me, those numbers are way undercounted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Colin Farrell tears up while discussing homelessness in L.A. on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Wednesday, the actor's mood suddenly changed after he brought up the current homelessness crisis in Los Angeles. It's a problem that's not hard to miss, especially in Hollywood, where the show is taped. Farrell was talking about the difficulty of the past year in terms of the pandemic and social unrest with fill-in host Wanda Sykes, before gesturing toward the outside of the building.

“The homelessness here. It's pretty tough to see,” Farrell said, beginning to tear up. “It's pretty tough to see. I don't get it. Am I doing anything about it right now? No. I'd like to think about doing something about it. I don't understand how so many people can be on the street.”

The
said there were 66,436 people in Los Angeles County experiencing homelessness as of January 2020. But that number is expected to rise dramatically in a post-COVID world.

How does this happen in the richest ocuntry in the world? I don't get it, either. And trust me, those numbers are way undercounted.
LOL! Better yet, how the fuck does it happen in a libtarded state thats 100000000% controlled by democRATs? I was in Hollyweird in 2019, long before the pandemic, and the bums were all over the fucking place THEN! AND, I was there in 1993 and guess what? FUKING BUMS GALORE! Although not as bad then as now. We couldnt go inside a McDonalds on Sunset in 93 because a deranged bum was guarding the damned door! Arrest the fucking bums! Its damned simple! Why cant people LIKE YUO do this lotus? WHY? ITS YOUR FAULT LOTUS! STFU ALREADY!!!

Whomever

not of sound mind
I don't know anything about compassion but I know an act of tenderness and generosity I would do for this irishman and a few of his friends

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The

It's a liberal run shit hole

there's no excuse for that level of homelessness in a state that charges between 9% and 13% income tax and is home to much of the BIG TECH industry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The

there's no excuse for that level of homelessness in a state that charges between 9% and 13% income tax and is home to much of the BIG TECH industry
LOL! Gas is $5/gal in that festering shithole!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The

I know right

dirtbag libs will tear up and wonder why someone else isn't doing more.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
60%... maybe more of those homeless people in Cali should be gassed and forgotten about

any of them that are homeless through no fault of their own should be cared for and assisted back into society

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
60%... maybe more of those homeless people in Cali should be gassed and forgotten about

any of them that are homeless through no fault of their own should be cared for and assisted back into society

Jesus loves you for that post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drugs and broken families.

I don't care the reason. There are no throwaway people. I'd rather save a homeless drug addict than a heartless arms dealer or banker.

In that case, I'll look forward to when the left starts opening out reaches and reaching out to people
.....at LEAST as much as conservatives are out there doing and have been doing.

How lovely rich people have noticed and dropped a word on TV.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ferrell also is on the board of a foundation for homeless people.

Why did you run from the problems YOU helped create bitch? How much money do all these libtard assholes have? You'd think these cunts could build a shelter for em! You'd think you could chip in too bitch!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't care the reason. There are no throwaway people. I'd rather save a homeless drug addict than a heartless arms dealer or banker.

In that case, I'll look forward to when the left starts opening out reaches and reaching out to people

He teared up even

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The

I know right

dirtbag libs will tear up and wonder why someone else isn't doing more.

No shit!

They dont even know what people are already doing!

The mission I went through DID get attacked a few times for hosting Eric Trump....so their priorities are still pretty questionable lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ferrell also is on the board of a foundation for homeless people.

Why did you run from the problems YOU helped create bitch? How much money do all these libtard assholes have? You'd think these cunts could build a shelter for em! You'd think you could chip in too bitch!

At least invite them into their homes for thanksgiving dinner

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You see how Crisis Pregnancy centers are attacked? How womens shelters have been attacked?

Any openly conservative outreach gets shit from leftists.

Then they start on about compassion.....its amazing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean look at this irredeemable piece of shit

what else is there to do with someone like this besides tie a plastic bag around him and throw him off a cliff ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, let's put this vagrant pile of waste in charge of something meaningful so he has some purpose in life

maybe a fortune 500 company

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How about this guy?

Let's make him the director of health and hygiene for the entire state of NY

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Jesus loves you for that post.
I bet he does

He doesn't like degenerate filth either

You're the most degenerate piece of filth I have ever seen. Jesus is weeping.
Betcha Jesus weeps more when one of you selfish lib cunts murders a baby tho

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, let's put this vagrant pile of waste in charge of something meaningful so he has some purpose in life

maybe a fortune 500 company

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA! Kill that fucker! In fact, he should be executed by shoving him head first up a faggits ass. 2 birds with one stone!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Deuteronomy 15:7 (ESV)
“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother.”

Proverbs 31:8-9 (NIV)
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”

Luke 12:33-34 (NIV)
“Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He teared up even

Maybe if he had teared up earlier......I could have found the strength to quit heroin sooner.