All of you tards are beneath me !

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I have that game! And the third expansion and design pack too!!

xFATmJh.png

So far I only have the Absurd Box (with a name like that how could I pass it up?) but plan to acquire more.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It was `ok` and that's being kind from my perspective.

The old man is a tard.Has always been a tard. And will always be consider a tard.

Is that your assessment of the dude that just slam dunked you? Do you regularly get slam dunked by tards then?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that your assessment of the dude that just slam dunked you? Do you regularly get slam dunked by tards then?
You never have nor ever will be capable of slam dunking anyone let alone me you insignificant,geriatric cock sucker.I hear you've moved out of Brighton and move to Crawleystan lmao.From the gay capitol of the UK to the second most paki infested town in the UK.I expect you fit in with all of the filthy rag heads that live there.Did they let you join one of there PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs or something Loon? You must be really disappointed when Abdul brings young girls around to your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pit instead of young boys.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get your sorry arse back in to this thread ubber tard @Cookie Monster . It's abourt time I made an example of your sorry arse.And showed the forum what a bottom feeder you really are.

Some things chage over time Loon.But what will never change is my pure and utter unadulterated owanage of your sorry cunt every time you step in to one of Daddies threads.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You never have nor ever will be capable of slam dunking anyone let alone me you insignificant,geriatric cock sucker.I hear you've moved out of Brighton and move to Crawleystan lmao.From the gay capitol of the UK to the second most paki infested town in the UK.I expect you fit in with all of the filthy rag heads that live there.Did they let you join one of there PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs or something Loon? You must be really disappointed when Abdul brings young girls around to your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pit instead of young boys.

Crawley is a high employment working class town, rapey pakis got run out 20 years ago.

op.png

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Get your sorry arse back in to this thread ubber tard @Cookie Monster . It's abourt time I made an example of your sorry arse.And showed the forum what a bottom feeder you really are.

Some things chage over time Loon.But what will never change is my pure and utter unadulterated owanage of your sorry cunt every time you step in to one of Daddies threads.
Seath cope and dilate Troon.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crawley is a high employment working class town, rapey pakis got run out 20 years ago.

op.png
Crawley is the cess pit of the Uk you filthy PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum bag.And is infested with Pakis that rape children.Own up and tell the forum the truth as to why you moved there.It was to groom young boys with your Paki mates !

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Crawley is the cess pit of the Uk you filthy PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum bag.And is infested with Pakis that rape children.Own up and tell the forum the truth as to why you moved there.It was to groom young boys with your Paki mates !

They dont groom boys, you cant even keep your stupid shit straight before your subconscious homo-erotica emerges. No wonder your a forum chewtoy weapey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah,so the man bag just might have been the ladies who was taking the pic.Not to let the truth get in the way of a bit of old trolling lol. Old Gayyity gets hard every time someone posts that pic. Bless his faggoty little cotton socks lol.
Oi…all jokes aside, last week I actually saw a pic of your avatar on the back of a bogan ute 4x4 in the middle of NSW. It’s not as if the pic is all that common either. I had a bit of a laugh and thought to myself: “what are the chances of that?” Lol

images

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Look. Having a fanny pack back then wasn't a big deal.
I never fucking wore one you can rack that up but then again I'm no faggot.
I support Weeps wearing it tho.
Prolly still does.
At least he ain't drinking Pimms-

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Yeeeesh…that’s a serious man-bag there. Looks like a rose-gold of sorts?

Lol… @reaper I see your nose has been broken a couple of times at the bridge ya blighter! Too much flaming eh ya cheeky lil’ cunt!?
:GdBy:
It just happens to be the biggest target, but better to have a broken nose that heals than a loose fucking wizard sleeve ass hole that doesn't.