All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've preached as much as I could. Alas, it falls on deaf ears. No one listens to crazy ol' Blaze, til it actually happens, and Im proven right.

I've been talking about the food crisis for nearly a year now, that no one seems to take seriously. This is fucking for real.

It is being done by design. And we are all fucked. I feel we have gone past the point of saving things. Unless you own your own land, and have a garden and animals. Which THEY will more than likely at some point try to criminalize that too.

They want you to eat the soy, eat the bugs, eat the processed garbage. I can go on and on. They want us eating shit.

Look at whats happening with eggs, the price. They killed off all the fucking chickens, over a bullshit PCR test.

Watch what fucking happens, when the food crisis gets REAL real. When folks get hungry. You think tensions are high now between everyone that THEY.... the fucking Jews have orchestrated, you aint seen nothing yet. Its gonna escalate. And when it does, it will be too late to do anything about it.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

.....and THEY know this.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
buy some lifted food from swamp duck if things er tuff blaze

lol, Im good right now. Got plenty of canned goods, rice, beans, and butter noodles lol. Also got me a deer this year. Its not my supply Im worried about "right now".

What I worry about more, are those that dont prepare. That dont see the writing on the wall.

There is fuckery afoot!!! And if it aint stopped, we are doomed!

Eggs are just the one example, a guy paid $14 for 18. Eggs are used in a lot of stuff. They done killed off so many chickens, that its gonna take a long time for them to rebound.

Food will be the trigger, watch. Folks havent even wakened up to the mass deaths that have been happening from the shot.

Folks I think are getting sent spiritual intuition lately. They are wanting to hit the weights. Its as if something is telling them to prepare. I know I have been since last year.

Damn coffee, I can go full Dovey mode when I drink that shit lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've preached as much as I could. Alas, it falls on deaf ears. No one listens to crazy ol' Blaze, til it actually happens, and Im proven right.

I've been talking about the food crisis for nearly a year now, that no one seems to take seriously. This is fucking for real.

It is being done by design. And we are all fucked. I feel we have gone past the point of saving things. Unless you own your own land, and have a garden and animals. Which THEY will more than likely at some point try to criminalize that too.

They want you to eat the soy, eat the bugs, eat the processed garbage. I can go on and on. They want us eating shit.

Look at whats happening with eggs, the price. They killed off all the fucking chickens, over a bullshit PCR test.

Watch what fucking happens, when the food crisis gets REAL real. When folks get hungry. You think tensions are high now between everyone that THEY.... the fucking Jews have orchestrated, you aint seen nothing yet. Its gonna escalate. And when it does, it will be too late to do anything about it.

.....and THEY know this.

Pleases me, you’re finally figuring this out. Working today? Ever think about gettin ahead? I know, it’s impossible. Clearly you missed the news related to the death of millions of chickens? Blame the Jews the dummy. Sounds like you’re gonna starve?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone else find it interesting that THEY had THEIR meeting in Davos a few weeks ago, and how so much shit has been happening since?

Our politicians are useless. They are bought and paid for shills. WE need to do something!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c0635b98edb143a2.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re doing worse than nothing….

You’re leaning far extremist right, which is the side with all the $$$$ and the power and they are content… scratch that, HELL BENT on enslaving us while the basic needs of millions are not met.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blazer, I just bought this book and haven't read it yet as Amazon hasn't yet delivered it but given you started this thread this might be something you would be interested in.

The Coming of Neo-Feudalism: A Warning to the Globe Middle Class

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

.....and THEY know this.
I grow my own food as I’m an Applied Scientist in Horticulture. I like your style!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You’re doing worse than nothing….

You’re leaning far extremist right, which is the side with all the $$$$ and the power and they are content… scratch that, HELL BENT on enslaving us while the basic needs of millions are not met.

Honey, you need you some REAL Edumacation. lulz

"THEY" are trying to divide us on every front! Do you not SEE!!!! Its not just RIGHT! Follow the money!

DO you know why I keep moving and moving towards Right though? I've been Middle all my life, hell, leaned Democrat and Left more when I was younger..... to the standards of those times, they were the good ones. Things changed. They are no longer the good ones. Somehow the Sons of Satan have infiltrated that party.

I am Libertarian. I've never "chose" a party before, cause I wasnt concerned with Polly Tics. It wasnt til "THEY" pushed too far, that I chose the party of Liberty. If loving Liberty makes me all the labels that Leftys like to use, then by GOD call me what you must, for it matters not.

I am public enemy number one hun! They HATE me SO!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:Whooot:

And Im not even a bad sum'bitch! Im a good fucker! I stand for the fucking people!!! People with GOOD Character!!! But just look at the list that I am, and you will see ALLLLLLLLLL the things that THEY hate and are after......

White
Straight
Male
Christian (and lil Buddha hehe)
Southern
Libertarian
Family Man
and more...

And I aint backin' down for NO SUM'BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Whooot::Whooot::Whooot:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"THEY" are trying to divide us on every front! Do you not SEE!!!! Its not just RIGHT! Follow the money!

DO you know why I keep moving and moving towards Right though? I've been Middle all my life, hell, leaned Democrat and Left more when I was younger..... to the standards of those times, they were the good ones. Things changed. They are no longer the good ones. Somehow the Sons of Satan have infiltrated that party.

I am Libertarian. I've never "chose" a party before, cause I wasnt concerned with Polly Tics. It wasnt til "THEY" pushed too far, that I chose the party of Liberty. If loving Liberty makes me all the labels that Leftys like to use, then by GOD call me what you must, for it matters not.

And Im not even a bad sum'bitch! Im a good fucker! I stand for the fucking people!!! People with GOOD Character!!! But just look at the list that I am, and you will see ALLLLLLLLLL the things that THEY hate and are after......

White
Straight
Male
Southern
Libertarian
Family Man
and more...

Man…why do you talk so much to that crazy?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I reckon you guys need a decent president. Trump was a joke and Biden was a shitstain. Fucking hell….just vote correctly and come back winning! What’s wrong with you loty? Virginia was what made America!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

White
Straight
Male
Southern
Libertarian
Family Man
and more...

Christianity and Buddhism are 2 very conflicting theologies….

I am technically a moderate… although I’ve leaned anti govt since desert storm.

I want people to be happy. You start to see semblances of it when a dem holds office for 2 full terms… and then a right winger takes office and fucks it all up.

I want peace and not just the inner kind.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I reckon you guys need a decent president. Trump was a joke and Biden was a shitstain. Fucking hell….just vote correctly and come back winning! What’s wrong with you loty? Virginia was what made America!

Dude, its so corrupt here. All these fucks are chosen ahead of time, and even if you somewhat make it kinda up there, the media wont give you no air time. Its all in cahoots.

As for Virginia, our border is too close to DC, and most those fucks live here in Northern part of Virginia. And they get a lot of votes in.

This is BY GOD VIRGINIA!!!! Makes me wanna show them how the FUCK its done!!! I've got Blue Ridge Mountain Virginia blood that has been handed down in these parts for 250 years!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I want people to be happy. You start to see semblances of it when a dem holds office for 2 full terms… and then a right winger takes office and fucks it all up.

I’m a practicing Buddhist. I’m in perpetual conflict though… lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

WE need an independent elected for the next 20 years.

We need it almost as much as I needed good D for the last 10 years of my failed marriage.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dude, its so corrupt here. All these fucks are chosen ahead of time, and even if you somewhat make it kinda up there, the media wont give you no air time. Its all in cahoots.

As for Virginia, our border is too close to DC, and most those fucks live here in Northern part of Virginia. And they get a lot of votes in.

This is BY GOD VIRGINIA!!!! Makes me wanna show them how the FUCK its done!!! I've got Blue Ridge Mountain Virginia blood that has been handed down in these parts for 250 years!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
If I ever came to America, I would like to visit Virginia first. The women look so sweet too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WE need an independent elected for the next 20 years.

We need it almost as much as I needed good D for the last 10 years of my failed marriage.
20 years! A 4 year term is enough for these dickheads trust me. Change is as good as a holiday. I would like to see a decent woman in charge. I’ve had enough of these dicks!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
20 years! A 4 year term is enough for these dickheads trust me. Change is as good as a holiday. I would like to see a decent woman in charge. I’ve had enough of these dicks!

I meant keep an independent in office for the next 20 years… not the same person in office for 20 years.

They are only able to hold 2 terms here. Otherwise, it would be more of a dictatorship than it’s been.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know they are conflicting. Doesnt matter. Im a Christian for the most part, but I like some of the Buddhist beliefs, and I dont feel they are wrong.

I also feel, that my main life's purpose, has been to make folks happy. Ever since I was 4 years old, I remember a time I did an impression, and had my whole family laughing. After that, I craved to make folks smile and laugh for the rest of my life.

As for the Dems, (I also dont like the Republicans either.... but lesser evil and all), while they "advertise" a certain way, they usually fail to deliver. Yet they wind up with mansions to live in. Things are different these days vs a couple decades ago. They also push too far, jus so they can cater to a certain audience.

Are all Dems and Repubs bad, no. Are all good one side or the other, HELL no! So I call them DemonRats, and RepubliCants, cause neither are good and neither can do shit. But OOOOOHHHH they can take our money!!!!!! PA-TOOO!!!!

Give me a hard working Man that takes no fuckin' bribes, and stands for Liberty and Honesty and Justice! I'll do it my damn self if I have to!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol