America is now in fascism’s legal phase

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The contemporary American fascist movement is led by oligarchical interests for whom the public good is an impediment, such as those in the hydrocarbon business, as well as a social, political, and religious movement with roots in the Confederacy. As in all fascist movements, these forces have found a popular leader unconstrained by the rules of democracy, this time in the figure of Donald Trump.

My father, raised in Berlin under the Nazis, saw in European fascism a course that any country could take. He knew that US democracy was not exceptional in its capacity to resist the forces that shattered his family and devastated his youth. My mother, a court stenographer in US criminal courts for 44 years, saw in the anti-Black racism of the American legal system parallels to the vicious antisemitism she experienced in her youth in Poland, attitudes which enabled eastern European complicity with fascism. And my grandmother, Ilse Stanley, wrote a memoir, published in 1957, of her experiences in 1930s Berlin,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to discuss it. It is a memoir of the normalization years of German fascism, well before world war and genocide. In it, she recounts experiences with Nazi officers who assured her that in nazism’s vilification of Jews, they certainly did not mean her."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We've all listened while you libtarded cunts demand we quit driving cars that dont even put out enough carbon monoxide to kill a person while toxic refuse boils from indian and chinese factories. You assholes need to die.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We've all listened while you libtarded cunts demand we quit driving cars that dont even put out enough carbon monoxide to kill a person while toxic refuse boils from indian and chinese factories. You assholes need to die.

Are you drunk?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?
Look asshole, you can chicken little all you want. America has made strides against pollution that you're incapable of understanding....ever.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you drunk?
Look asshole, you can chicken little all you want. America has made strides against pollution that you're incapable of understanding....ever.

The freaking topic is actually fascism, if you'd read you would know that rather than rely on one example, idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?

The freaking topic is actually fascism, if you'd read you would know that rather than rely on one example, idiot.
Shouldnt have based the argument on fascism created by the hydrocarbon industry, twat. I called you out where you went off the rails.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you drunk?

Shouldnt have based the argument on fascism created by the hydrocarbon industry, twat. I called you out where you went off the rails.

I didn't base it on that, I took a couple of paragraphs out of an article. You're free to be well-informed, or you can continue to be the cunt you have always been. Your choice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?

I didn't base it on that, I took a couple of paragraphs out of an article. You're free to be well-informed, or you can continue to be the cunt you have always been. Your choice.
I'm not concerned until you people quit attacking America and Americans. You want to fight china and India, I'm with you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you drunk?

I'm not concerned until you people quit attacking America and Americans. You want to fight china and India, I'm with you.

As much as you people piss me off, you're still part of my people...I would fight a foreign enemy, from any country, before I would fight an American.

No bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?

As much as you people piss me off, you're still part of my people...I would fight a foreign enemy, from any country, before I would fight an American.

No bullshit.
Here's the problem:

Lower and middle class income people would benefit from manufacturing moving back to America. They suffer while China reaps the rewards!

I'll lock arms with you in support to the death of us both if you support this!!!....and I believe you do. The democrats and most republicans dont support this!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you drunk?

No bullshit.
Here's the problem:

Lower and middle class income people would benefit from manufacturing moving back to America. They suffer while China reaps the rewards!

I'll lock arms with you in support to the death of us both if you support this!!!....and I believe you do. The democrats and most republicans dont support this!

I agree with bringing manufacturing back where Americans could afford to buy good quality products, create jobs and actually save the environment. The market is flooded with no quality shit filling landfills. It's bad for jobs, it's bad for the environment and bad for the economy.

They don't support it because of the money involved in politics. They no longer work for the American people, if they ever did.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?

No bullshit.
Here's the problem:

I agree with bringing manufacturing back where Americans could afford to buy good quality products, create jobs and actually save the environment. The market is flooded with no quality shit filling landfills. It's bad for jobs, it's bad for the environment and bad for the economy.

They don't support it because of the money involved in politics. They no longer work for the American people, if they ever did.
Well lady, I dont know anyone in the WH who wants to bring manufacturing back to America.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How is any of this relevant today in regards to America's political climate?

Neither Jews or blacks are being persecuted, Jews completely dominate every important institution and sector of society, while blacks are treated even better than they are in Africa.

The only brand of "Fascism" that exists today is of the left wing variety, where SJW's hound anyone who disagrees with their woke PC rhetoric.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How is any of this relevant today in regards to America's political climate?

Neither Jews or blacks are being persecuted, Jews completely dominate every important institution and sector of society, while blacks are treated even better than they are in Africa.

The only brand of "Fascism" that exists today is of the left wing variety, where SJW's hound anyone who disagrees with their woke PC rhetoric.

May the veil one day be lifted from your eyes. That is my Christmas wish for you.