OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
hfIFfe7.jpg

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
You can hate or deny the truth, but it will still be the truth.
You were asked a simple question about your thoughts & feelings above......instead of giving an answer you copy paste completely lame bullshite that it’s pretty clear you don’t even fully understand......

Do you have an opinion......a fucking brain with original thoughts??
Or is your entire post history a collection of other people’s thoughts & ideas

Seriously......you wonder why people here think your a complete idiot...or a troll...^^ that’s why

Still nothing original to say eh troll?

I have come to the conclusion that KW is not a real person but is some kind of answering machine and would explain a lot - - - - - - -

You’re probably correct.....
However I think the troll bot called KW needs a reboot...his posts are complete incoherent tripe

h3D486C16

Change “people” to troll bots :ThumbsUp2:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
So he gets called out on his silly shit and can't handle it. Dumbfuck!

You should be happy with all your crying about him getting kick out of here and truth be told it was kind of fun fucking with him- - - -just saying.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
That’s what happens when people get their shit fucked with... I mean his threads were fucking harmless lol :Confused3:

His threads are fine it was the cross forum posting of the same image ,only became an issue when it became repost shit-posting outside of HIS threads so he was confined

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm still trying to figure if knife weilder was trolling or was genuinely trying to express his dislike for the Military Industrial Complex.

In my experience.. no soldier anywhere fought for an ideal... they fought for their buddies in the shit with them.