American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I'm still trying to figure if knife weilder was trolling or was genuinely trying to express his dislike for the Military Industrial Complex.

In my experience.. no soldier anywhere fought for an ideal... they fought for their buddies in the shit with them.
He must've been serious. He disappeared shortly after being put in permanent meltdown.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
a-dangerous-jump.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Yeah I'm so mad all my hair is falling out- - - - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"This is not a complex or original idea. Rothbard, Hoppe, Nock, Spooner and many others have written at length on the nature of states. Were any of their works required reading in school? Probably not. Definitely not in mine. What would happen if Major General Smedley Butler’s became requisite reading for high school graduation? Think that might affect enlistments? How many of today’s teens have even heard of the book? They know nothing about Butler but they’ve been told that Woodrow Wilson was a great president for sending over 100,000 young Americans to their death."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"This is not a complex or original idea. Rothbard, Hoppe, Nock, Spooner and many others have written at length on the nature of states. Were any of their works required reading in school? Probably not. Definitely not in mine. What would happen if Major General Smedley Butler’s became requisite reading for high school graduation? Think that might affect enlistments? How many of today’s teens have even heard of the book? They know nothing about Butler but they’ve been told that Woodrow Wilson was a great president for sending over 100,000 young Americans to their death."

Source:

"War is a racket — and so is the state. In Butler’s words, “A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many.” He goes on to detail how and why World War I was a conspiracy instigated by the ruling elite."

TheHaze

Site Supporter
You can exercise anywhere. You don't need to join the military to do that.

You mean like throwing grenades or washing tanks- - - - - - -

guys-pineapple-grenade-tattoo.jpg

Maybe I will post this in the her nose tread just for you wacko- - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I had a literally retarded shipmate, SH1 Harlan, who cut hair and cleaned officer's staterooms. He also wore a Navy Commendation Medal, an Expeditionary Medal with 3 stars, and a Good Conduct medal that filled 9 gold stripes on his dress blues. He retired a month after his Chief's initiation. One of the finest sailors I had the honor to know.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Please remember that Memorial Day is not about being off work or picnics. It is a day to remember those who died serving our country. So in honor of them, keep these things in mind.

It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the VETERAN, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the VETERAN, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the VETERAN, not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is the VETERAN, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the VETERAN, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.

It is the VETERAN, who salutes the Flag,

It is the VETERAN, who serves under the Flag.

ETERNAL REST GRANT THEM O LORD, AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM. God Bless them all.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?

"U.S. politicians and pundits are fond of saying that America’s wars have defended America’s freedom. But the historical record doesn’t bear out this contention. In fact, over the past century, U.S. wars have triggered major encroachments upon civil liberties."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
The only good thing to come out of the military, which can easily be done without the military, are fighting skills purely for self-defense and the exercise.