An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.
Skinny dipshit say wot? :LOL3:

Sorry I'm not gonna drool with you this evening.

Do better or go huff some more pork.
Dat avatar but! :LOL3:

Yeah it's old pic. I was 20. I like this one.

Are you gonna start insulting my looks now again? Narcissism spiking?

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

I bet you are rolling your eyes at your inbox, aintcha? :LOL3:
No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Enlarge the photo...she's got a butter face
Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.

Look, you and I are friendly and get along pretty well. We don't text or contact each other off this forum. Do you think I'd exchange phone numbers with Chump?

Insane!
The PI isn’t worth it, they’re hold that over you.

You misunderstand, it's never happened. It's a complete fiction.
Well the PI troll is as gutless as it comes. We’re better than all that.

No you are not. You've been sitting here trying to drag my kids into the convo.

And I'm SURE fat Lily is grunting with excitement over another round of PI wailing lol.

You have put your entire life on blast over the years. I have nothing to do with your lack of boundaries.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .

Oink oink?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Oink oink?
That’s right sunshine!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

You know it's because he thinks you guys are utterly stupid, right?
My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

Your posts say you dont actually HAVE those degrees though.

KPWNT.
You never finished high school did you? Lol

Did you, Break? Honestly?

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Thank you in advance. Here is your opportunity to show me how dumb I am.
Common sense.

Well then it should be easy. Please answer my questions.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.
I’d pay you 3.5K just to see that! :LOL3:

Darlin ALL you gotta do is shatter my abortion stance.

Go on and answer my questions, prove me WRONG...and you have my WORD I will do it.

Just so you know.....I yoga EVERY morning. I CAN reach.
Who else on this Forum has had an abortion, besides you?

No idea.

Does that matter? How does that answer my question?

Admin why dont you drop your balls and admit you know exactly what abortion is and does. And then go ahead and say that you dont think I have any business opposing it since I've been open about the fact I've had one and let's go from there, yeah?
I am a male, ergo I would never be open to that experience. You admit to a wanton life style of decadent drug fueled debauchery resulting in at least one abortion you're willing to admit to, and you cast judgement upon us who think however immature and naive you might be, the option should be yours to make.

So I challange your politcal opinions and misinfo about a topic like abortion and you feel I've "cast judgement" upon you?

That's what you are saying? I'm telling you that you are factually wrong about what an abortion is and you feel....judged?
tbdr

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.
What else is there to say? She says all kinds of shit about people, like I said... Fuck that I don't care...:Confused4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

You know it's because he thinks you guys are utterly stupid, right?
My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

Your posts say you dont actually HAVE those degrees though.

KPWNT.
You never finished high school did you? Lol

Did you, Break? Honestly?

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Thank you in advance. Here is your opportunity to show me how dumb I am.
Common sense.

Well then it should be easy. Please answer my questions.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.
I’d pay you 3.5K just to see that! :LOL3:

Darlin ALL you gotta do is shatter my abortion stance.

Go on and answer my questions, prove me WRONG...and you have my WORD I will do it.

Just so you know.....I yoga EVERY morning. I CAN reach.
Who else on this Forum has had an abortion, besides you?

No idea.

Does that matter? How does that answer my question?

Admin why dont you drop your balls and admit you know exactly what abortion is and does. And then go ahead and say that you dont think I have any business opposing it since I've been open about the fact I've had one and let's go from there, yeah?
I am a male, ergo I would never be open to that experience. You admit to a wanton life style of decadent drug fueled debauchery resulting in at least one abortion you're willing to admit to, and you cast judgement upon us who think however immature and naive you might be, the option should be yours to make.

So I challange your politcal opinions and misinfo about a topic like abortion and you feel I've "cast judgement" upon you?

That's what you are saying? I'm telling you that you are factually wrong about what an abortion is and you feel....judged?
tbdr

Having it repeated back is kinda revealing yeah?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
What else is there to say? She says all kinds of shit about people, like I said... Fuck that I don't care...:Confused4:
I just felt it strange that a bunch of men would do it. Surprising actually. But anyway…need to tune back to the UFC, interims are nearly over!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
I just felt it strange that a bunch of men would do it. Surprising actually. But anyway…need to tune back to the UFC, interims are nearly over!

You'll learn why eventually.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

A kid like you telling me that I’ll learn why eventually??? You’re from America ffs…you have it easy. The Land Of The Free.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

A kid like you telling me that I’ll learn why eventually??? You’re from America ffs…you have it easy. The Land Of The Free.

You'll see.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
Mate, I've been here most of the day, I have 2 full days to myself my other half is working in Newcastle till Thursday... I've avoided any arguments and hunted for good war stuff and pics n shit, trying to get back to the old days, it's ALWAYS certain people that want these circular arguments, I'm tired of that pointless shit! Remember when we could act like normal e-pals, call each other a fahget or whatever and there was ni drama, like that...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

YOU say all kinds of shit about people. It's trolling, wake the fuck up. Everyone says things about people.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If any cunt wants a truce, fine I don't give a shit but I ain't spending all my time doing whatever the fuck that is... I'm gonna try and get good media and shit here, shit needs to change the board has become dull as fuck... People have been allowed to run riot for too long, remember when there were people in meltdown and whiny bastard of the month, all that shit is coming back, a betting system is also gonna be put in place, CHANGE is coming and it's about fuckin time... BF hasn't been around much lately but when he comes back, things will start moving... Folk can shove their arguments up their arses!
DLCVbcQ.png
Seeing this could earn you a few days in meltdown lol, need some FUN man...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
If any cunt wants a truce, fine I don't give a shit but I ain't spending all my time doing whatever the fuck that is... I'm gonna try and get good media and shit here, shit needs to change the board has become dull as fuck... People have been allowed to run riot for too long, remember when there were people in meltdown and whiny bastard of the month, all that shit is coming back, a betting system is also gonna be put in place, CHANGE is coming and it's about fuckin time... BF hasn't been around much lately but when he comes back, things will start moving... Folk can shove their arguments up their arses!
DLCVbcQ.png
Take a chill pill duderino, and take your tongue out of Stubby's mutant azz, or you might catch the alopecicias.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
Mate, I've been here most of the day, I have 2 full days to myself my other half is working in Newcastle till Thursday... I've avoided any arguments and hunted for good war stuff and pics n shit, trying to get back to the old days, it's ALWAYS certain people that want these circular arguments, I'm tired of that pointless shit! Remember when we could act like normal e-pals, call each other a fahget or whatever and there was ni drama, like that...
I’m trying to watch the UFC. Main event has just started. All I’m saying is that when a bunch of blokes all jump on one bandwagon, it shows a serious weakness of character. There is no denying that fact no matter how you wish to look at it. Anyway… each to their own, I’ll keep being me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png

Will you stop crying if I promise to ignore your crying ass?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. Why the fuck do you do that with the confused thing? Are you tr
DLCVbcQ.png
Take a chill pill duderino, and take your tongue out of Stubby's mutant azz, or you might catch the alopecicias.
Why do you do that with the confused thing? Are you trying to annoy people? I'm chilled as fuck, stop imagining me ffs... All I'm saying is the board is now one big argument clusterfuck, needs changing and it will be... peace

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png
Why do you do that with the confused thing? Are you trying to annoy people? I'm chilled as fuck, stop imagining me ffs... All I'm saying is the board is now one big argument clusterfuck, needs changing and it will be... peace
I think you forget who you are talking to, I'm an Admin. here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
I’m trying to watch the UFC. Main event has just started. All I’m saying is that when a bunch of blokes all jump on one bandwagon, it shows a serious weakness of character. There is no denying that fact no matter how you wish to look at it. Anyway… each to their own, I’ll keep being me.

Says a guy jumping on bandwagons.

Bahaha.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

Oak is a mentally unhinged sow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

Yeah, and you're completely normal, deadbeat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If anyone is interested, I have two possums on my deck right now eating cat food we left out for a feral we call "Skittles".

I want so badly to like these guys because they are so good to have around. But they look like a disease ready to break out.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

Plus she’s fat stupid and ugly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

Plus she’s fat stupid and ugly

spam

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

He will learn the hard way like we all did.

He thinks we were never that one poor bastard saying "oh Oak is really hanging in there in these dogpiles....shes....holding her own!".

I give a few weeks depending on how often he logs on lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
I don't get what you're saying? I ignore her most of the time, I've got nothing else to say to her... You're trying to act like some sort of civilised point maker it's absurd... I think your mood changes with the weather brother haha

Soo, I ignore her right? Then she says something nasty and I MIGHT call her a pig because there's nothing else TO say lol get it? I don't even wanna talk about her white hatred, she's white with a little mix and she acts like a lord of Wakanda, that type of person, you know like that guy who got tanned and says he's black? She's like that...
This shit hahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
I don't get what you're saying? I ignore her most of the time, I've got nothing else to say to her... You're trying to act like some sort of civilised point maker it's absurd... I think your mood changes with the weather brother haha

Soo, I ignore her right? Then she says something nasty and I MIGHT call her a pig because there's nothing else TO say lol get it? I don't even wanna talk about her white hatred, she's white with a little mix and she acts like a lord of Wakanda, that type of person, you know like that guy who got tanned and says he's black? She's like that...
This shit hahahaha

Only you can post to my e-friendlies, who are white, and say I hate white people. Why are you so fucking dumb? This is why I talk shit to you. You spew shit that makes no fucking sense.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png
I think you forget who you are talking to, I'm an Admin. here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png

Will you stop crying if I promise to ignore your crying ass?
In what way am I crying? I don't give a shit, like me, don't, who the fuck cares? It's not important, getting the board moving again is... I've got no drama with anybody except one person who can actually rot in hell for all I care, it's easy to make the downers disappear you know... I make perfect sense, if I was on your side there would be hearts and awards haha
I'm taking a step back from the drama and get posting crazy shit again, all this crap has become mind numbing...