An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.
Skinny dipshit say wot? :LOL3:

Sorry I'm not gonna drool with you this evening.

Do better or go huff some more pork.
Dat avatar but! :LOL3:

Yeah it's old pic. I was 20. I like this one.

Are you gonna start insulting my looks now again? Narcissism spiking?

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

I bet you are rolling your eyes at your inbox, aintcha? :LOL3:
No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Enlarge the photo...she's got a butter face
Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

You know it's because he thinks you guys are utterly stupid, right?
My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

Your posts say you dont actually HAVE those degrees though.

KPWNT.
You never finished high school did you? Lol

Did you, Break? Honestly?

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Thank you in advance. Here is your opportunity to show me how dumb I am.
Common sense.

Well then it should be easy. Please answer my questions.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.
I’d pay you 3.5K just to see that! :LOL3:

Now that's some business model. lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .
She’s a fat slob that normal ppl can’t stand

Fact

Pssst, you're not normal, none of you low brow idiots are normal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Common sense.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.

Darlin ALL you gotta do is shatter my abortion stance.

Go on and answer my questions, prove me WRONG...and you have my WORD I will do it.

Just so you know.....I yoga EVERY morning. I CAN reach.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...

I didn't turn on you. You post shit on a public forum and I respond to what you post. Buckle up, cupcake, I'm not here to stroke anyone's ego. Stupid shit is going to be responded to. It's the game here.

What is this shit about "turn on me" bullshit anyway?

These interactions aren't friendships. Want a friend, go felch one of your nazi buddies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Yep. I was friendly with her. Texted her on my fucking private number and everything.

She just showed up and went rabid on me. Ridiculous. Totally uncalled for and unessesary.

Most people know. Those who dont....will eventually lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.

You'll see. You just hang in there. Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

Yep. I was friendly with her. Texted her on my fucking private number and everything.

She just showed up and went rabid on me. Ridiculous. Totally uncalled for and unessesary.

Dude, you're on drugs and/or a liar. I would NEVER exchange text messages with anyone that was a Hitler acolyte.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Go on.

Go on and answer my questions, prove me WRONG...and you have my WORD I will do it.

Who else on this Forum has had an abortion, besides you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

Look, you and I are friendly and get along pretty well. We don't text or contact each other off this forum. Do you think I'd exchange phone numbers with Chump?

Insane!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Your personal drama is cringeworthy. Most people didn’t have to know about that. I wanted your kids removed and placed in a safer environment. You lost your shit. Maybe I actually helped you clean yourself up after all eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Go on.

Seriously! God damn.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Look, you and I are friendly and get along pretty well. We don't text or contact each other off this forum. Do you think I'd exchange phone numbers with Chump?

Insane!
The PI isn’t worth it, they’re hold that over you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Go on.

No idea.

Does that matter? How does that answer my question?

Admin why dont you drop your balls and admit you know exactly what abortion is and does. And then go ahead and say that you dont think I have any business opposing it since I've been open about the fact I've had one and let's go from there, yeah?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

You misunderstand, it's never happened. It's a complete fiction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Your personal drama is cringeworthy. Most people didn’t have to know about that. I wanted your kids removed and placed in a safer environment. You lost your shit. Maybe I actually helped you clean yourself up after all eh?

You and Lily should keep this convo to text, yeah?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

While you and Lily are the only people online right now who continually reference peoples PI and children.

Lmao. Check yourselves man.

And are you gonna actually address my questions or just ignore it because you cant?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

Well the PI troll is as gutless as it comes. We’re better than all that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

While you and Lily are the only people online right now who continually reference peoples PI and children.

And are you gonna actually address my questions or just ignore it because you cant?
Oh fuck off you ditzy twat, you don’t know what you’re talking about as per usual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

Oh fuck off you ditzy twat, you don’t know what you’re talking about as per usual.

I'm literally watching you repeat some stupid bullshit about how you wanted my KIDS removed and you keep bringing this up because you want that attention, right?

No one else brings up peoples family members or personal stuff.....that's 100 percent you people.

You were asked questions about something you claimed and instead of addressing that you wanna wail and whine about "pErSonAl dRaMa"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

I'm literally watching you repeat some stupid bullshit about how you wanted my KIDS removed and you keep bringing this up because you want that attention, right?

No one else brings up peoples family members or personal stuff.....that's 100 percent you people.
Your memory is completely shot. You were melting down on a Canadian forum pumped full of drugs giving out your life story. Grow the fuck up and listen for once you chirpy scruff!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Go on.

No idea.

Admin why dont you drop your balls and admit you know exactly what abortion is and does. And then go ahead and say that you dont think I have any business opposing it since I've been open about the fact I've had one and let's go from there, yeah?
I am a male, ergo I would never be open to that experience. You admit to a wanton life style of decadent drug fueled debauchery resulting in at least one abortion you're willing to admit to, and you cast judgement upon us who think however immature and naive you might be, the option should be yours to make.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

No you are not. You've been sitting here trying to drag my kids into the convo.

And I'm SURE fat Lily is grunting with excitement over another round of PI wailing lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

Your memory is completely shot. You were melting down on a Canadian forum pumped full of drugs giving out your life story. Grow the fuck up and listen for once you chirpy scruff!

Link?

And even if that's true....wtf does that have to do with anything here what....ten years later?

"We're better than that derp der der!"

Gtfo :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

And I'm SURE fat Lily is grunting with excitement over another round of PI wailing lol.
Oh shut up with your “drag my kids into it” rhetoric! We’ve heard it all a million times with others. You’re unstable…just breathe and stay healthy. Get off the forums for a spell and spend some time with your family.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Go on.

No idea.

I am a male, ergo I would never be open to that experience. You admit to a wanton life style of decadent drug fueled debauchery resulting in at least one abortion you're willing to admit to, and you cast judgement upon us who think however immature and naive you might be, the option should be yours to make.

So I challange your politcal opinions and misinfo about a topic like abortion and you feel I've "cast judgement" upon you?

That's what you are saying? I'm telling you that you are factually wrong about what an abortion is and you feel....judged?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Insane!

Oh shut up with your “drag my kids into it” rhetoric! We’ve heard it all a million times with others. You’re unstable…just breathe and stay healthy. Get off the forums for a spell and spend some time with your family.

Breakfall you have continually brought up "uh muh gawd guys I like....wanted socail services to remove Doveys kids like ten years ago" about 5 times.

Now you are literally saying you are above "PI" trolls.

You cant make this up. Good fucking gawd. Lmao

Get the link. It's clearly very important to you so post it up. It didn't happen so we will be waiting a while.